Benji

45 minutes ago, Mick said:

You ever messed around in Strangetown with the Curious brothers? 

Yeah, that one's scripted though, isn't it? First time I can recall it ever randomly happening and I've pretty much had it since launch. I'm absolutely rolling with this one mind. I was going to have Don leave his former maid wife for one of the Caliente sisters (he has gotten both pregnant so wildcard there), just need to decide which one - and he'll be able to take his alien baby with him.

I've generally stayed clear of Strangetown on the whole. Never got anything going there. Had a long long game in Veronaville way back when they were still churning out expansions for it. But the only ones that I've played with structure (so that everyone ages at the same pace) have been Pleasantview. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/02/2019 at 21:58, Cymbols said:

So this thread made me go back to my old old Sims 2 play Pleasantview like a soap game.

Don Lothario has a kid, and three women are pregnant with his kids at the same time. 

Then he fucking gets abducted by aliens ffs. For real, I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen that happen before in all the years I’ve played this game. This fucking game.

One of the women had twins as well ffs.

So Don has two kids with the maid, one with Nina Caliente, three with Dina Caliente (the youngest two being twins), and an alien baby. 

Game is progressing fairly well otherwise. The Pleasant twins have gone to uni - one has stuck with Dustin Broke, the other has left the Dreamer kid. Dustin is going to graduate from uni first, then the twins, then Lucy Burb. 

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Paton said:

My partner is currently on her Sims binge. She’ll play it extensively for the next 5 months and then not again for another 6 months. 

What should I do to occupy my time?

Definitely support her, because Sims is amazing. 

I still play a couple of hours of Sims 2 every few weeks. Hell of a game. 

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

Why University Life is Broken:

image.png

Eight small spires of Tiberium, waiting to grow, where they'll be sold in the consignment shop at insane markup. In the lower right hand corner is my master Tiberium, waiting to have small samples taken so they can be cloned. 

• 1 month later...

Bought The Sims 4 on PS4 because my computer runs games like shit.

Forgot how much I love The Sims. So tempted to get all the expansion packs and stuff. Doing a "legacy" type challenge where I try to complete 26 generations (each generation will have names that start with A-Z). 

• Like 2

On 07/01/2020 at 10:20, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Bought The Sims 4 on PS4 because my computer runs games like shit.

Forgot how much I love The Sims. So tempted to get all the expansion packs and stuff. Doing a "legacy" type challenge where I try to complete 26 generations (each generation will have names that start with A-Z). 

26 is a hell of a thing to try. It's a pain on the Sims 3 as it is. 

IDK, I might give Sims 4 another shot eventually. I just wish it had the damn CAS :( . 

• 3 months later...

We picked up a lot of The Sims 4 (at least all the expansions that have mechanics that interest us) but I'm kind of in a rut.

I just do the same thing - I turn off aging because I hate the idea of my "hard work" going away, and then I just generally... make my Sim a painter so I never lose control of them or have to deal with a career tract, build a really nice home (when I kind of want to slum it or do the small house thing) and just go 'meh' with it for a while.

I kind of want to actually bother with generations and all that fun stuff instead of... just making me and giving me a perfect life. 😛

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...