The New Mafia Waiting List Thread (now with 100% more democracy!)

I think the next game is automatically Ace's game, then the poll choice after, right? There's actually a few that'll be in the poll that interest me.

Without giving too much away (and affecting a game in progress) how far are the current games from an end, anyway?

5 hours ago, Joshu Picchu said:

I think the next game is automatically Ace's game, then the poll choice after, right? There's actually a few that'll be in the poll that interest me.

Without giving too much away (and affecting a game in progress) how far are the current games from an end, anyway?

Star wars is almost finished night phase, and moving into the probable final day. It shouldn't be long, assuming people decide quickly.

On 7/16/2017 at 05:10, HarshMillennium said:

Can we add WWF Royal Rumble 2001 to the game? 20+ players (could stretch to 30 if there were enough people! :o). 

EDIT: The game is Ready

I added it to the list for now, but didn't put it in the poll because I wanted to open this up to the people (since this is the thread with 100% more democracy after all).

You've already have the X-Files game on the list; I feel like a poster should only be able to have one game on the list at a time, because I want to make sure that everyone who wants to run a game gets to do so.  I think its totally alright for someone to want to switch their idea to something else while keeping their spot, but otherwise I'm thinking one game per person is a good standard.  Thoughts?

(also, if you want me to switch out the x-files game for the royal rumble one on the poll, lemme know!)

Also, obligatory POLL'S BEEN POSTED, GET TO VOTING Y'ALL, TWENTY FOUR HOURS FROM NOW THIS SHIT IS CLOSED.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SheiLDa the She-Wolf said:

I added it to the list for now, but didn't put it in the poll because I wanted to open this up to the people (since this is the thread with 100% more democracy after all).

You've already have the X-Files game on the list; I feel like a poster should only be able to have one game on the list at a time, because I want to make sure that everyone who wants to run a game gets to do so.  I think its totally alright for someone to want to switch their idea to something else while keeping their spot, but otherwise I'm thinking one game per person is a good standard.  Thoughts?

(also, if you want me to switch out the x-files game for the royal rumble one on the poll, lemme know!)

Also, obligatory POLL'S BEEN POSTED, GET TO VOTING Y'ALL, TWENTY FOUR HOURS FROM NOW THIS SHIT IS CLOSED.

Yep I agree, good idea. Can I switch to RR 2001?

• Like 1