Random EWR Scenario dumpsite

When I get bored I make random scenarios. Never really play them too much but I like throwing them together. I'm just going to dump them here for anyone who might want them.

Spoiler

IMPORTANT!!! This data has been set up to start January 1st 2018! Make sure you have your digital calendar set to December 2017.
The Crash and Wrestle Circus went bankrupt as I autoplayed through to the start date. Should have no affect on your gameplay.
I see this requested way too often and even though it doesn't make any sense to me I've gone ahead and made it as close as I could to working 100%
Set as a National promotion with a PI of 45% and Finances of $7,500,000. You start off the game at "war" with IMPACT, CMLL and AAA.
Based in Mexico, all your American and Canadian stars will be seen as foreigners (Obviously, Mexicans will not).
I've added about 10-15 workers to fill the ones missing from the roster (Leo Tonga, Henare, Katsuya Kitamura etc) and about 15-20 staff members to fill out the requirements of the company.
In regards to the NJPW Touring Roster, Your Main Event and Upper Midcarders have been removed from the tours for now. This does not mean they won't be called up in the future.
     If you want to be sure you won't have them called away mid year, you'll have to sign them to Written deals.
Your first show is Wrestle Kingdom. NJPW Touring stars are touring at that time... Have fun with that.
The roster is based upon njpw1972.com roster page, including the Stables/Units etc.
There are 4 main PPV events and 8 Large events. 1 TV Show airing on njpwworld.com every Friday night.
All 8 championships have been added, including the NEVER Openweight 6Man Tag Team Championship (Set as a tag team. Not hard to work with)
Alter Egos: Added Tiger Mask W to Kota Ibushi and Tiger the Dark to ACH if you wanted to book them
Ive added the required logos and a banner for those who use my graphics pack. Just move them to the correct folder. Nothing should be overwritten. I've altered my NJPW logo filename to suit.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8257c4fhvecsaab/NJPW.zip

• Southpaw Regional Wrestling
    Spoiler

Converted from @Gazz TEW 2016 data. I've never tried converting from TEW before so it may not be the best stats but they look somewhat decent for the era.
    I have moved about 6 to staff so you can start with staff. If you want them shifted into workers, I can do that. Just let me know.
    The game will generate extra staff and workers to reach the data minimum so you'll have extra to play with if need be.
    Any suggestions, let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i0d7syz7a3nomkk/Southpaw_Regional_Wrestling.zip

• The Return of the Territories 2017
    Spoiler

Took a bunch of random territories from 30 odd years ago and put them in today's world. I'm not sure which DATA I used. Sometime last year, if I was to take a guess.
    25 Promotions and one other from 50th State Wrestling to Georgia Championship Wrestling to American Wrestling Association. Ranging from Small to Cult.
    There are two DATA packs to choose from. One has a blank slate. No workers or Staff have been signed to any promotion (Barring McMahons to WWWF, Colons to WWC, etc)
    I've added over 70 belts throughout the promotions. and about a half dozen TV shows. I may have made them up. My head was my source.
    Please note that I am not versed in the way the territories worked or if my representation of them is correct.

Blank Rosters - http://www.mediafire.com/file/nrb32ix5asvtxed/Territories2017_blank.zip

Full Rosters - http://www.mediafire.com/file/j68a063sgdddsm5/Territories2017_full.zip

• "2 Years in" save games. UPDATE 2017
    Spoiler

These save files give you the option to leave WWE and start you own promotion. This is ideal if you're very experimental in your play style as you can never be fired.
    This first one is set in June 2017 using the current Data files. You can book WWE as you would normally. Nothing in this data has been altered.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9qkcz8wembmrawc/2YearSave2017.zip

• The second save file started in January 2017 and has been played up til January 2019.
    Spoiler

Like the above, you can now leave WWE and create your own promotion. All ages are correct (give or a take a couple months due to start date)
    Most promotions closed down and others have popped up. You can play as an alternative WWE where I adjusted a few things here and there to make it seem relatively different,
    only thing you need to do from the start is re-sign any lower midcards as they all have 1 mth remaining on contract. All Histories have been removed.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/om9zr1bdpi7vg1c/2YearsInSave2019.zip

• WWE Universe
    Spoiler

This is another save game set up using the May Update
    It is just WWE... That's it. No other workers, No other staff. No other promotions. Just WWE
    The challenge is to build the company using the current crop of stars you have in developmental and whomever comes out of the Performance Center.
    Occasionally other promotions will pop up but there will be no one for them to sign so it's pointless.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/33zd1b90xc8vk4m/WWE_Universe.zip

• WWE Universe Split. Using the above save as DATA
    Spoiler

This one is exactly the same as above except you can start a new game with either RAW, Smackdown or NXT.
    Any new promotions that come in can sign NXT workers as they're all on open contracts (granted RAW and Smackdown release them)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rxfmnyl5jm1n8n4/split_WWE_Universe.zip

• The Fairer Sex. JUNE 17 DATA
    Spoiler

This game is all female. Workers, staff and owners are all female. Took some tweaking and job reassignments but I got there.
    4 Promotions;
    - WWE (Women's Wrestling Entertainment) Currently all Women signed with WWE are contracted.
    - SWA (Shimmer Women Athletes) Roster is current as of the DATA.
    - WSU (Women Superstars Uncensored) Roster is current as of the data within CZW. Slightly riskier promotion.
    - Wrestlicious. I added them with them possibly returning this year. Ran a simulation and signed who they picked.
    You can start a new promotion but you may struggle to sign some staff.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0n4xsif8ms066r2/The_Fairer_Sex.zip

• Monday Night Wars 2017
    Spoiler

WCW continues to be a thorn in WWE's side. After 20 years there is still no clear cut winner of this Promotional Feud.
    Both promotions have undergone some major roster changes since the war began but they still hold onto what they feel works.
    There are several other options if you choose to try and build and compete with the two giants but no promotion has ever come close.
    Can you end this War? Put the final nail in the coffin for your rivals?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rjko1twwv9pfpji/Monday_Night_Wars_2017.zip

• All Japanese Scenario (June '17)
    Spoiler

Deleted all but the Japanese workers leaving about 190ish. You need 50 workers average per promotion.
    I manually added 50+ random Japanese workers to make the numbers right.
    5 promotions;
     - New Japan Pro Wrestling
     - All Japan Pro Wrestling
     - Dragon Gate
     - Big Japan Pro Wrestling &
     - Pro-Wrestling NOAH.
    All Rosters are correct via a combination of the in game Tour Rosters and Wikipedia.
    All promotions are set to Mexico. When new workers are created, Americans etc would be seen as foreigners. (Unfortunate if you use Mexicans.)
    This is not meant to be a full on Puroresu Scenario. I don;t have the patience to do anything overly in depth. This is more a fun scenario.
    All workers contracts ore set to open so they are still on tour. Remember that when you choose a starter.
    You will more than likely have to hire more workers to fill out the required minimum worker tally.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m4m43z6yeg19c45/Semi-Puroresu.zip

Pretty sure I screwed it up but an attempt was made.

• WWE Anti-Trust 2017
    Spoiler

• The company has been evenly split 5 ways. A Variety of owners and a evenly split roster for each new company.
      All have lowered their stocks and have decided to try and grow from a lower and smaller base.
      Each company has about 35 workers. At Cult level, the minimum is 32.
      I accidentally cleared the promo.dat so these are the only playable companies (sorry)

• July 2027 - Ten Years In
    Spoiler

Based on the July 2017 data.
    Simulated the game 10 years into the future to have a different start point. Quite a few interesting changes here and there.
    Altered champions, TV, etc
    WWE are still leading the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zfat5dqiid2bb2z/July_2027.zip

• WWE Split Data August 2018 - Post-SummerSlam (credit to @mkpunk)
    Spoiler

-Like I've done in the years gone by, I've randomly thrown together the split data, allowing you to take control of which ever WWE Brand you feel inspired to book.
    ---Not much has changed in the way I set up the data, so don't expect much in the way of surprises.
    -NXT Roster is available only to NXT, Smackdown Live and RAW
    -NXT UK has been added as a brand within NXT and has a TV show set to Saturdays. All titles but the UK Championship are currently set to inactive.
           Pros: RAW and Smackdown release all of their Developmental Talent within the first week.
           Cons: RAW and Smackdown can easily come in and sign workers away to written contracts.
    ---This does add some realism as it's as if they got called up to the main roster. It's just unfortunate of they happen to be Champion or involved in a story line.
    ---Try to get as many as you can onto written contracts too as you have a weekly show and it could easily increase the wage bill if all left on opens.
    -205 Live is now a stand alone playable brand. Regional level, will need to hire a few names to fill the roster (4 I believe). They may require some staff as I couldn't work them into my ---system this time round.
    -For a different challenge, I've added the Performance Center as playable. It is the "Live Event" roster and are all set as developmental in NXT.
    -All Brands have their exclusive Championships and PPV Events set to advertised months.
    -You may need to hire more staff as your promotion may not meet minimum preferences.
    -I sorted the staff as accurate as I could based of my general limited knowledge via Wikipedia

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qz5kgwp4cs2rb9p/ewr_split_08_18(summerslam).rar

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on a random scenario I can throw together, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

• Like 4

I remember awhile back there was a rumor that WWE would expand into different markets and use their USA market as their home base. For example they would make a WWE Japan, WWE UK, WWE Mexico, WWE Canada, you get the idea. I think that would make a cool scenario to play.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, pokerfreak said:

I remember awhile back there was a rumor that WWE would expand into different markets and use their USA market as their home base. For example they would make a WWE Japan, WWE UK, WWE Mexico, WWE Canada, you get the idea. I think that would make a cool scenario to play.

The downside to it all is that they will all be competing with each other. Japan, UK, Canada, & Mexico would all be National promotions and all competing for Public Image at that level. basically in a war. Not sure if EWR takes the selected nation into consideration when determining who it's rivals are. e.g I couldn;t see a WWE-UK competing directly with a WWE-Canada.

6 hours ago, Rocky said:

When I get bored I make random scenarios. Never really play them too much but I like throwing them together. I'm just going to dump them here for anyone who might want them.

• "2 Years in" save games. UPDATE 2017
    These save files give you the option to leave WWE and start you own promotion. This is ideal if you're very experimental in your play style as you can never be fired.
    This first one is set in June 2017 using the current Data files. You can book WWE as you would normally. Nothing in this data has been altered.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9qkcz8wembmrawc/2YearSave2017.zip

• The second save file started in January 2017 and has been played up til January 2019.
    Like the above, you can now leave WWE and create your own promotion. All ages are correct (give or a take a couple months due to start date)
    Most promotions closed down and others have popped up. You can play as an alternative WWE where I adjusted a few things here and there to make it seem relatively different,
    only thing you need to do from the start is re-sign any lower midcards as they all have 1 mth remaining on contract. All Histories have been removed.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/om9zr1bdpi7vg1c/2YearsInSave2019.zip

• WWE Universe
    This is another save game set up using the May Update
    It is just WWE... That's it. No other workers, No other staff. No other promotions. Just WWE
    The challenge is to build the company using the current crop of stars you have in developmental and whomever comes out of the Performance Center.
    Occasionally other promotions will pop up but there will be no one for them to sign so it's pointless.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/33zd1b90xc8vk4m/WWE_Universe.zip

• WWE Universe Split. Using the above save as DATA
    This one is exactly the same as above except you can start a new game with either RAW, Smackdown or NXT.
    Any new promotions that come in can sign NXT workers as they're all on open contracts (granted RAW and Smackdown release them)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rxfmnyl5jm1n8n4/split_WWE_Universe.zip

• The Fairer Sex. JUNE 17 DATA
    This game is all female. Workers, staff and owners are all female. Took some tweaking and job reassignments but I got there.
    4 Promotions;
    - WWE (Women's Wrestling Entertainment) Currently all Women signed with WWE are contracted.
    - SWA (Shimmer Women Athletes) Roster is current as of the DATA.
    - WSU (Women Superstars Uncensored) Roster is current as of the data within CZW. Slightly riskier promotion.
    - Wrestlicious. I added them with them possibly returning this year. Ran a simulation and signed who they picked.
    You can start a new promotion but you may struggle to sign some staff.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0n4xsif8ms066r2/The_Fairer_Sex.zip

If any has any ideas or suggestions on a random scenario I can throw together, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I got two questions.

First. You really got time to delete every single each of the workers other than wwe? tell me if there is 3rd party apps to easily delete them all.

Second. hey mate, do you have December 2008 update? the one on homeofprowrestling went corrupted. Hahahaha

Looking at the fairer sex reminded me that I always wanted to play women division only and tag team division only WWE or now the cruiserweight division only. Should be interesting scenario.

49 minutes ago, AzamDean said:

I got two questions.

First. You really got time to delete every single each of the workers other than wwe? tell me if there is 3rd party apps to easily delete them all.

Second. hey mate, do you have December 2008 update? the one on homeofprowrestling went corrupted. Hahahaha

Looking at the fairer sex reminded me that I always wanted to play women division only and tag team division only WWE or now the cruiserweight division only. Should be interesting scenario.

No 3rd party. It doesn't take too long when you know who you're looking for in the data to keep/delete.

December 2008: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rof5kj7kvyfkqod/ewr_12_2008.zip

The tag team scenario is basically determined on your own booking, so you could be any fed and hire anyone and put into teams.
Cruiserweights? I could throw together a scenario of all Lightweight workers.
I'll put it with my next batch I work on.

40 minutes ago, Rocky said:

No 3rd party. It doesn't take too long when you know who you're looking for in the data to keep/delete.

December 2008: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rof5kj7kvyfkqod/ewr_12_2008.zip

The tag team scenario is basically determined on your own booking, so you could be any fed and hire anyone and put into teams.
Cruiserweights? I could throw together a scenario of all Lightweight workers.
I'll put it with my next batch I work on.

hey, thanks. but this one is corrupted. I downloaded the same from homeofprowrestling...sigh..too bad.

19 minutes ago, AzamDean said:

hey, thanks. but this one is corrupted. I downloaded the same from homeofprowrestling...sigh..too bad.

Yeah  I got all mine before EWWarehouse closed so it must've been like that for a while.

You can fix corrupted archives with winrar if you use that

Edited by Rocky

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Yeah  I got all mine before EWWarehouse closed so it must've been like that for a while.

You can fix corrupted archives with winrar if you use that

done that... the wrestler.dat cannot be recovered..but la sombra aka andrade cien almas photo managed to be recovered..sigh..lolz

• 3 weeks later...

New Scenario Added to OP
Semi-Puroresu - All Japanese Workers with Japanese promotions.

I'm thinking about redoing one with one of the most recent of Bill's Updates so the Japanese database is much larger. I'll see how feel about it when I load it up.

WWE AntiTrust - WWE is split into several smaller companies 

WCW and/or ECW returns

Shane McMahon buys TNA

Billy Corgan Buys TNA or NWA

An alternate Reality were WCW wins the Monday Night War

New America Pro Wrestling - New Japan Pro Wrestling starts a sister promotion in America. 

Edited by Ermac29
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ermac29 said:

WWE AntiTrust - WWE is split into several smaller companies 

WCW and/or ECW returns

Shane McMahon buys TNA

Billy Corgan Buys TNA or NWA

An alternate Reality were WCW wins the Monday Night War

New America Pro Wrestling - New Japan Pro Wrestling starts a sister promotion in America. 

I'm going to do an Anti-trust but no in the same way the original one was done. It will be 5 smaller promotions. Kind of like a Split data but more spread out.

- Return WCW is basically the Monday Night Wars one above. Just no ECW.
- Shane McMahon/Billy Corgan buys... is just moving one person to a company. It doesn't affect the rosters all too much from the get go.
- The NJPW in America one is tough as It would have the NJPW roster on tour so most of them are unavailable and you'll need a new randomly       selected roster. Basically a new game with a new created fed.
I could do one with WCW instead of WWF going over in the Monday Night Wars. Have a "Fake Promotion" set up for workers sitting out contracts rather than having them readily available on April 1st.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, pokerfreak said:

Do you have a backstory writeup or anything to go along with the monday night war? Looks pretty cool.

Nah. I'm not the creative one. It's basically just what's written up there. I just created it as if it continued on from where it left off.

8 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

I was thinking about a scenario where all the workers are in Tag teams and all companies are tag team match based.

That would involve a lot of creativity.
That is also something that is more to the players control rather than the data. Only thing I could do is randomly pair up workers not in a tag team and hope that the player sticks to those or changes them to better suit their play style.

New Random Scenario added.

Game is set up for a July 2027 start. 10 years in the future. All ages etc correct as of the base data (July 2017)
A lot of names have retired and a lot have come up through the ranks.
I've slightly altered the landscape.