Random EWR Scenario dumpsite

27 minutes ago, brandon120 said:

In Split Data we can't hire other indy workers. Can that be added in?

There is no way for me to make you unable to hire indy workers. I have no idea how you have even gotten yourself into the predicament

19 hours ago, xgdawgx said:

That WWE universe scenario intrigues me, but won't the game generate a certain amount of random workers in free agency each month?

Actually I'm not sure. I've never booked it. If it is an issue you can't ignore, you could open the wrestler.dat in a hex editor every month and delete what ever workers have been added onto the bottom.

5 hours ago, Rocky said:

There is no way for me to make you unable to hire indy workers. I have no idea how you have even gotten yourself into the predicament

Actually I'm not sure. I've never booked it. If it is an issue you can't ignore, you could open the wrestler.dat in a hex editor every month and delete what ever workers have been added onto the bottom.

It's ok it's not a complaint it'll be interesting to see how it goes I started the game yesterday but haven't played yet

November 2017 Split Data has been added to the opening post. It your run of the mill set up with minimal changes. All notes are posted with the link.
Remember the full split game is the last item on the opening post. It is NOT the WWE Universe Split game.

Thanks.

Quick question. Should I start adding 205 Live as a separate playable brand also?
They would be mid-high Regional (65ish-PI), $2Mil start off funds Owner will be set to prefer High Flying etc.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

Playable New Japan Pro-Wrestling data has been added to the top of the first post. BE SURE TO READ WHAT'S INSIDE THE SPOILERS!
I'm not going to claim it's 100% and although I said I got as close as I could there are bout to be some bugs in it that I may have overlooked.
I don't watch NJPW on a consistent basis so relied heavily on sources online (Mostly www.njpw1972.com).

Please let me know if there is an issue hindering your play so I can fix it. And no I cannot fix bad booking. Sorry.

The Split Data link has been updated in the original post. Remember. I will only post the most current data at the very bottom of the opening post. If you are after an older one, just ask as I still have the links and the files on hand if needed. If you want a specific one made up, just let me know and I'll see what I can throw together.
Added 205 Live and WWE Performance Center (Live Events) as playable brands in case anyone was interested in giving them a go.

16 hours ago, Rocky said:

The Split Data link has been updated in the original post. Remember. I will only post the most current data at the very bottom of the opening post. If you are after an older one, just ask as I still have the links and the files on hand if needed. If you want a specific one made up, just let me know and I'll see what I can throw together.
Added 205 Live and WWE Performance Center (Live Events) as playable brands in case anyone was interested in giving them a go.

I was wondering if it was possible to an updated wwe universe split data but i'm not sure if that would work but i do love the idea of either choosing raw or smackdown (i know you can use nxt as well) and going head to head. But I was just wondering if it was possible

20 minutes ago, wildvinex said:

I was wondering if it was possible to an updated wwe universe split data but i'm not sure if that would work but i do love the idea of either choosing raw or smackdown (i know you can use nxt as well) and going head to head. But I was just wondering if it was possible

So the same as I had done for July(?) where it was a split data but had nothing but WWE Brands and WWE Workers etc?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rocky said:

So the same as I had done for July(?) where it was a split data but had nothing but WWE Brands and WWE Workers etc?

yes

31 minutes ago, Rocky said:

it's the 7th one in the list and i really love it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/15/2018 at 04:58, Rocky said:

I haven't played around with the data much recently and was curious if anyone had an idea I could toy with or even if there was a scenario I had that could be updated to the more recent data packs.
Thanks.

Honestly, I enjoyed when you split up WWE into RAW, SmackDown and NXT. It made it fun for people who only watched WWE and just wanted to book either one of those shows to compete against each other. For instance, I'd always pick NXT and try to get them up to as high as I can get them to serve as proper competition to both SmackDown and RAW as opposed to RAW being the only competition to SmackDown and vice-versa. I wish I knew how to make NXT it's own promotion otherwise I'd do it myself. But when I first came to EWB and noticed you start doing it, I was eager to download and have fun with it. Never once failed. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 04:58, Rocky said:

I haven't played around with the data much recently and was curious if anyone had an idea I could toy with or even if there was a scenario I had that could be updated to the more recent data packs.
Thanks.

I agree i would love a wwe split data of current wwe so raw ,sdl, and nxt are all playable

• Like 1

@Celtinigma @wildvinex

Here's what I'll do... I'll waiti until the post-Superstar Shake Up data has been released then I'll do the Split data so there isn't much mucking around for when you start.
It has been a while and I don't think I've done a split on any of the current iterations of Data packs.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rocky said:

@Celtinigma @wildvinex

Here's what I'll do... I'll waiti until the post-Superstar Shake Up data has been released then I'll do the Split data so there isn't much mucking around for when you start.
It has been a while and I don't think I've done a split on any of the current iterations of Data packs.

It has indeed been awhile! But I can honestly say now I have something I can happily look forward to in the coming week(s). You're awesome, Rocky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As requested by @wildvinex & @Celtinigma

Post-Superstar-Shakeup Spilt Data has been added to the opening post. It is the last section where the previous Split Datas have been linked. Just as previous, 5 playable "brands" have been added ranging from Small (Performance Center/Live Events) to Global (RAW/Smackdown Live).
The data is, presumably, correct for a start date of 19th April 2018. A good spot to start heading into the Greatest Royal Rumble.

I've added my GFX pack in case people use it. It has the brand split logos, user logos and banners and updated to @mkpunk April Data

Any issues just let me know. Has not been fully tested but the game opened so that's a good start.

• Like 3