Random EWR Scenario dumpsite

6 minutes ago, Rocky 2K19 said:

Thanks for that. I wouldn’t mind grabbing the altered GFX from you if I could. I also need to post an updated pack with the more recent logos/banners etc

Absolutely, man. HERE ya' go. The BANNERS & LOGOS are synced up with mkpunk's most January EWR release. Otherwise, the entire pack from GFX to LOGOS and BANNERS are all your graphic style. Most of the LOGOS/BANNERS I have in there are from your contributions in the Graphic's Request thread, as well as your Lucha Underground stuff from a few updates ago. Just in case people want to add them to their save. On top of that, the AEW LOGO/BANNER you just recently made.

Is your split that you are going to release got Smackdown and Raw as seperate companies? If so, how easy would it be to put them back as shows under the WWE umbrella and just having NXT and NXTuk as seperate?

Thinking of doing a Raw/SD split game and doesn't work whilst they're seperate companies.

10 minutes ago, Oakesy said:

Is your split that you are going to release got Smackdown and Raw as seperate companies? If so, how easy would it be to put them back as shows under the WWE umbrella and just having NXT and NXTuk as seperate?

Thinking of doing a Raw/SD split game and doesn't work whilst they're seperate companies.

Typically when Rocky does a split, if you're referring to his WWE Universe split, it'll be separate companies. (IE: RAW, SmackDown, NXT, NXT:UK, 205 Live) etc. As far as the difficulty of keeping RAW and SmackDown under the WWE umbrella and just making NXT/NXT:UK seperate, it would just be a matter of Ownership. Vince McMahon clearly the owner of WWE, and as a separate company, Triple H would most likely be the Owner of NXT/NXT:UK. Though if you wanted the Workers on NXT/NXT:UK to also be available for WWE, you'd have to give them an Open Contract. Which means they could also have a mind of their own and go work for other companies as well as yours. Which is typically why when it comes to WWE, all the contracts are 99.9% Written contracts.

Edited by Celtinigma

4 minutes ago, Celtinigma said:

Typically when Rocky does a split, if you're referring to his WWE Universe split, it'll be separate companies. (IE: RAW, SmackDown, NXT, NXT:UK, 205 Live) etc. As far as the difficulty of keeping RAW and SmackDown under the WWE umbrella and just making NXT/NXT:UK seperate, it would just be a matter of Ownership. Vince McMahon clearly the owner of WWE, and as a separate company, Triple H would most likely be the Owner of NXT/NXT:UK. Though if you wanted the Workers on NXT/NXT:UK to also be available for WWE, you'd have to give them an Open Contract. Which means they could also have a mind of their own and go work for other companies as well as yours. Which is typically why when it comes to WWE, all the contract are 99.9% Written contracts.

Nice one!

Yeah, all I would be looking at is having Smackdown and Raw as shows and keep NXT like that. If I remember rightly, @Rocky 2K19 has the NXT superstars on open contracts anyway? If I wanted them to only be called up by SD or Raw though, we could just have them on written and arsenic them as open once call-up time had come, that would work wouldn't it?

10 minutes ago, Oakesy said:

Nice one!

Yeah, all I would be looking at is having Smackdown and Raw as shows and keep NXT like that. If I remember rightly, @Rocky 2K19 has the NXT superstars on open contracts anyway? If I wanted them to only be called up by SD or Raw though, we could just have them on written and arsenic them as open once call-up time had come, that would work wouldn't it?

To be perfectly honest with you, I've never used the Arsenic program so, I'd be of poor opinion or experience to properly be able to answer that. But if you've used Arsenic in the past and that method works, I can't foresee it being any different. Also, yes. As far as I remembered, NXT Superstars were under Open Contacts from the start. I'm just stingy myself and I instantly put them under Written ones because I don't want other companies possibly poaching superstars from my roster if I'm in the middle of a great feud and their sudden Overness sounds the alarm for other companies to take interest. 

13 hours ago, Oakesy said:

It would be easier to do it before splitting them but if you were to do it from the split data, the easiest way to do it would be to

• Open the editor and select Promotions
  • Delete Smackdown Live
  • Rename RAW to WWE
  • Start a new game
  • Hire all the Smackdown Live Roster.

Yes. That is the easiest way as that requires a lot less clicking. On the plus side, you could weed out the workers you don't want anyway.

13 hours ago, Oakesy said:

Nice one!

Not 100 on this but I don;t think you can arsenic contracts of workers who aren't in your roster already, though there are other ways of doing it simply enough.
Ended up not having time to do this over the weekend so I might wait until the February update drops and use that as a base. I will do my regular split data with ALL companies still involved. Not 100% sure if I'll go on to do a new WWE Universe split as that involves deleting every worker that does not work for WWE (which is as exciting as it sounds). While doing this, hopefully I'll remember to put aside a split game where RAW/SDL are still WWE and have NXT/UK/205/PC set as separate companies for @Oakesy

• Like 3

On 29/01/2019 at 06:27, Rocky 2K19 said:

It would be easier to do it before splitting them but if you were to do it from the split data, the easiest way to do it would be to

• Open the editor and select Promotions
  • Delete Smackdown Live
  • Rename RAW to WWE
  • Start a new game
  • Hire all the Smackdown Live Roster.

Yes. That is the easiest way as that requires a lot less clicking. On the plus side, you could weed out the workers you don't want anyway.

Not 100 on this but I don;t think you can arsenic contracts of workers who aren't in your roster already, though there are other ways of doing it simply enough.
Ended up not having time to do this over the weekend so I might wait until the February update drops and use that as a base. I will do my regular split data with ALL companies still involved. Not 100% sure if I'll go on to do a new WWE Universe split as that involves deleting every worker that does not work for WWE (which is as exciting as it sounds). While doing this, hopefully I'll remember to put aside a split game where RAW/SDL are still WWE and have NXT/UK/205/PC set as separate companies for @Oakesy

Much appreciated @Rocky 2K19, I look forward to it 👌

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5in675zd66h5d49/DATA.zip/file

I took the latest Real World update from @mkpunk and split WWE into 4 companies with the hopes of getting rid of the massive talent dump that comes with beginning a non -WWE game. I know when I play I always hate that the WWE releases so many people out into the talent pool. I also added the NWA as another promotion with Billy Corgan in there.

It's not 100 percent perfect but it makes playing a different company more enjoyable for me personally.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5in675zd66h5d49/DATA.zip/file

I took the latest Real World update from @mkpunk and split WWE into 4 companies with the hopes of getting rid of the massive talent dump that comes with beginning a non -WWE game. I know when I play I always hate that the WWE releases so many people out into the talent pool. I also added the NWA as another promotion with Billy Corgan in there.

It's not 100 percent perfect but it makes playing a different company more enjoyable for me personally.

Downloading now. Can't wait to boot it up and give it a look-see. I love WWE Universe/promotional splits. This certainly sounds promising~

5 hours ago, JMarushin said:

Good deal :)

I didn't do the WWE complete justice, if someone wants to play as them, they may need to do a little tweaking first for accuracy's sake. 

You've definitely done some thing different and gone in a new direction. I was getting confused looking through some of the files but can still get a sense of where you were going with it.
I'm more than happy to skip the Split DATA if people are happy to take this approach. I'm hella lazy :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rocky 2K19 said:

You've definitely done some thing different and gone in a new direction. I was getting confused looking through some of the files but can still get a sense of where you were going with it.
I'm more than happy to skip the Split DATA if people are happy to take this approach. I'm hella lazy :lol:

Ha, I'm a patient guy. I'd like think that when I start to really enjoy and appreciate someones Mods and their approach to them, I can wait as long as need be until they update it next. I did it with Fleisch's mods on TEW before he retired and I do the same now with you and MKPunk. Your WWE Universe mods are a work of art and I always come back to this site to check up on this thread for that reason, among man. Also, did you check out that Graphics Pack I uploaded to Mediafire for ya'?

2 minutes ago, Celtinigma said:

Also, did you check out that Graphics Pack I uploaded to Mediafire for ya'?

I did, yeah. I have my logos and banners set up to how they make more sense to me. The current DATA packs don't have completed banner and logo links within it and I'm anal about the case sensitive stuff xD
With the title, it just seems you rewrote it without the alternative font. It does look cleaner, I will admit ;)

1 minute ago, Rocky 2K19 said:

I did, yeah. I have my logos and banners set up to how they make more sense to me. The current DATA packs don't have completed banner and logo links within it and I'm anal about the case sensitive stuff xD
With the title, it just seems you rewrote it without the alternative font. It does look cleaner, I will admit ;)

You and me both tbh. Lol. For instance, if I see a file that says "banner_Beyond" and the rest of the files have it capitalized? I'll instantly go through and capitalize the rest just to stay uniform. Similar to Logos as well. I can't remember if I did that before I sent you the .zip. If I didn't, my apologies. 

Believe it or not, I didn't even use a different font. I just took the title, uploaded it to iPiccy, used the paint tool and cleaned up the fuzzy parts while maintaining the color shading for each section between each letter and how it differentiates in shading from the top of the title to the bottom. No alternate font whatsoever. Just some crafty paint work. Haha. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rocky 2K19 said:

Haha, thanks, yeah I definitely think we have different approaches, probably different goals. I wanted a mod where I could play as AEW/ROH/IMP/NJPW etc. and not have the wwe release 100+ workers right away 😛

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok update. I’ll maybe possibly likely do a split based on this months data(April: MTWM) but post-shake up. And I’ll try get around to updating the Ultimately Fed  Warfare scenario someone was looking for earlier.

maybe

• Like 2