Random EWR Scenario dumpsite

13 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

A current Ultimately Fed Warfare  would be awesome with the amount of wrestlers now.

That's really easy to create: delete all the promotions and create some of them + events + belts + tv shows with, IDK, 15 million dollars.

14 hours ago, maurosdelca said:

That's really easy to create: delete all the promotions and create some of them + events + belts + tv shows with, IDK, 15 million dollars.

Not forgetting to occasionally run the maintenance tool to clean up links that are no longer active.

On 05/02/2019 at 21:00, JMarushin said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5in675zd66h5d49/DATA.zip/file

I took the latest Real World update from @mkpunk and split WWE into 4 companies with the hopes of getting rid of the massive talent dump that comes with beginning a non -WWE game. I know when I play I always hate that the WWE releases so many people out into the talent pool. I also added the NWA as another promotion with Billy Corgan in there.

It's not 100 percent perfect but it makes playing a different company more enjoyable for me personally.

Any chance you can reupload this? It seems the link is dead. :( 

Not sure if you still take requests but I always thought it would be awesome to play in a universe where it was current day but also had all the legends in their prime. Basically something like taking masters 1997 data and smashing it together with a current day data. It is something I could do I on my own but figured I'd ask here first in case you have done or were thinking of doing one like that, or heck maybe any of those data editing tools allows you to easily do it without having to tediously enter in every record, Thank you for all the scenarios you have already, love the work you do and glad to see this game still having quite a bit of interest,

On 19/04/2019 at 16:27, pokerfreak said:

Not sure if you still take requests but I always thought it would be awesome to play in a universe where it was current day but also had all the legends in their prime. Basically something like taking masters 1997 data and smashing it together with a current day data. It is something I could do I on my own but figured I'd ask here first in case you have done or were thinking of doing one like that, or heck maybe any of those data editing tools allows you to easily do it without having to tediously enter in every record, Thank you for all the scenarios you have already, love the work you do and glad to see this game still having quite a bit of interest,

I can easily just take the entire roster from that scenario and slap it into another. The issue is the case of duplicate workers. If I run maintenance. I'll have no control of which worker is deleted (I'd assume the last added). There's also the question of "Do we want ALL the workers added?"

I don't care about loading times since even with huge databases EWR still loads fast for me, so that would work. Hopefully it would be the last one added as if you took the Masters 1997 one and put it into the current day one I guess in theory that would eliminate the current day version which would be the desired result. I believe that would be far enough back that guys like Styles, Joe, and the like wouldn't have duplicates, at least hoepfully anyway since they would have improved a lot since then.. Plus Masters 1997 is a really well done scenario.

• 2 months later...

I forgot about the above. I’ll look into it.

I’m currently working on a Marvel database and it is not easy. Basically all data entry and random numbers being flung about.

atm I have 103 names. That’s it. Hopefully I can work on it now and again and eventually get it done, but we know my track record 😂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

rocky champ champ made me aware of scenario/mod which was comic book based and had marvel dc pitted against one another using characters from comic books as workers and staff just wondering if any one has a copy of this as would love to give it a go 

TIA

6 hours ago, Bigmic88 said:

rocky champ champ made me aware of scenario/mod which was comic book based and had marvel dc pitted against one another using characters from comic books as workers and staff just wondering if any one has a copy of this as would love to give it a go.

I gotcha'. HERE is the Mod/Scenario he was probably referring to.

Though based upon how that Mod has some age to it, Rocky's current Marvel Mod will probably render a lot better results.

14 hours ago, Celtinigma said:

I gotcha'. HERE is the Mod/Scenario he was probably referring to.

Though based upon how that Mod has some age to it, Rocky's current Marvel Mod will probably render a lot better results.

cheers #celtinigma yeah so far so good been trying to help rocky with ideas and the like its got a firm start from what ive seen so far 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Celtinigma said:

If you need any help to lighten the load, let me know. Otherwise, looking forward to it if you decide to make it.

Because it’s been a while, it’ll take a bit longer but there are files I can have ready prior to release of the October data. All up it won’t take longer than a couple hours. Just wondering if I should wait until after the Draft.

6 hours ago, Rocky said:

Because it’s been a while, it’ll take a bit longer but there are files I can have ready prior to release of the October data. All up it won’t take longer than a couple hours. Just wondering if I should wait until after the Draft.

Solid point. I feel as if to avoid having to make two updates to the Split, doing it after the Draft will prove to be a better plan. I've been reading up on a few spoilers pertaining to the Draft. Nothing too major, but clearly FOX has WWE by the balls. Haha.