Paris Hilton is So Dumb

Guest fultie

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't allowed to be famous for nothing.

And human beings are supposed to have more than one facial expression.

I'd really like to know who was responsible for the whole Paris Hilton craze. You never heard her name two years ago and then all of the sudden she's everywhere because she... did absolutely nothing? If Paris Hilton died tomorrow the world would be no different.

I'd really like to know who was responsible for the whole Paris Hilton craze.  You never heard her name two years ago and then all of the sudden she's everywhere because she... did absolutely nothing?  If Paris Hilton died tomorrow the world would be no different.

I'd really like to know who was responsible for the whole Paris Hilton craze. You never heard her name two years ago and then all of the sudden she's everywhere because she... did absolutely nothing? If Paris Hilton died tomorrow the world would be no different.

I wondered this myself. Why exactly is Paris Hilton a celebrity? What talent does she possess to make her a celebrity? She is good looking, but I would never consider her drop dead gorgeous. Can somebody pinpoint what made her a celebrity? She had to have had some fame before the sex tape, because obviously nobody would care about a random person's sex tape (random person as opposed to a celebrity).

I wondered this myself. Why exactly is Paris Hilton a celebrity? What talent does she possess to make her a celebrity? She is good looking, but I would never consider her drop dead gorgeous. Can somebody pinpoint what made her a celebrity? She had to have had some fame before the sex tape, because obviously nobody would care about a random person's sex tape (random person as opposed to a celebrity).

i think it got popular cause her dad is a huge businessman

There are tons of millionaire businessmen out there though, what makes this daughter so fucking special? She really is NOT that good looking, and neither is Nicki for that matter.

i think it got popular cause her dad is a huge businessman

There are tons of millionaire businessmen out there though, what makes this daughter so fucking special? She really is NOT that good looking, and neither is Nicki for that matter.

The way I see it, for good reason or not, Paris Hilton is a celeb purely because alot of people know her. Isn't that the basic defination for fame? The afct you are well-known? If it is for good deeds, msuic, film or just 'being there' as Paris seems to be?

And it's the same reason Bush's daughters are popular for being partiers

Yes, but they're the president's daughters, I'd expect them to be known. I mean, no one ever talks about Paris' parents, so she really has no good reason for being famous.

I think due to her rep as a socialite and as a party whore, she got some sort of fame. I knew I heard of her a little before the tape, so that's probably why.

The only time I had ever heard of her before the tape was a few mentions of her on Stern. I really think she got herself an agent and they decided to make her this big name so they just started having her go anywhere there was a camera and giving that smug look. And then cap it off with the sex tape and have her appear to be upset about it and make us all feel bad about her then watch her show debuting on FOX... THIS FALL!!!

The way I see it, for good reason or not, Paris Hilton is a celeb purely because alot of people know her. Isn't that the basic defination for fame? The afct you are well-known? If it is for good deeds, msuic, film or just 'being there' as Paris seems to be?

True, but there's different levels of fame. A lot of people know the cast of Survivor, but they fade away quickly. Paris just will not go away. As much as I hate reality television, those people deserve their fame more than Paris does. I mean, at least those people were on television for a reason; Paris is, like you said, just there.

Whose Dumber??

Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson

Definitely Paris Hilton. Jessica just plays it up for the cameras, Hilton is a bonafide idiot. Watch a Simpson interview then watch this Paris interview from Conan.