Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

52 minutes ago, Twist said:

Isn't there any NFL Network for that?

Yes, but I already have a Sky subscription so adding an NFL-dedicated channel to that would be easier for me. I don't even know how much NFL Network is to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yes, but I already have a Sky subscription so adding an NFL-dedicated channel to that would be easier for me. I don't even know how much NFL Network is to be honest.

A team specific Game Pass is relatively reasonable if I remember right.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Adam said:

It's around 120 quid. I share an account with a friend so it costs me like 60 quid for a calendar year. 

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

It's around 120 quid. I share an account with a friend so it costs me like 60 quid for a calendar year. 

£120 for a whole year, when the sport barely lasts 6 months from start of the season to Superbowl, isn't something I'd ever go for then. Sky's NFL coverage on its own, possibly with some additional stuff if it is put on a channel with other sports, would feel like better value for money to me.

10 hours ago, Lineker said:

Yeah but you've also got draft coverage etc which lasts from season end until the end of April. 

We'll see - it's all hypotheticals at the moment. 

Indeed but I doubt I'd pay a tenner a month just for Draft coverage. I don't follow the college game so I'm barely bothered until Draft Week itself.

1. Chelsea

2. Manchester City

3. Manchester United

4. Liverpool

--

5. Spurs

6. Arsenal 

--

7. Everton

8. Bournemouth

9. West Ham

10. Southampton

11. Newcastle

12. Leicester

13. West Brom

14. Stoke City

15. Swansea

16. Crystal Palace

17. Burnley

-- 

18. Watford

19. Brighton

20. Huddersfield

Edited by José's Bus Of Dreams
Yes, I do I fact think that Watford will get relegated and will stay up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40480040

Aaron Lennon: Everton winger returns for pre-season

Everton winger Aaron Lennon is among the players to return to the Premier League club for pre-season preparations.

The 30-year-old was detained by police in May under the Mental Health Act over concerns for his welfare.

He was taken to hospital "for assessment" but was expected to make a full recovery in the short term.

Good for him. Dunno anything about his situation but I'm glad that he must feel better enough to be part of pre-season.

• Like 5

I met at a Leeds event Aaron Lennon when he was 16 and I was 12. I have a photo with him and I was already noticeably taller than him! Seemed like a lovely and quiet guy. Been spporting him ever since.

Also that game he played in against Arsenal, that I was at on the same day; he clearly scored a goal that I believe would have made him the youngest ever goalscorer in the Premier League. Alan Smith stuck a foot out at it, never touched it but the goal was still credited to him for some bizarre reason. That's annoyed me to this day! It was Leeds vs Arsenal at Elland Road and would have been in November 2003. It finished 4-1 with Henry getting 2. Its weird that it never gets mentioned but if somebody could drag footage of the goal up I think it was clear as day.

9 hours ago, TCO said:

I met at a Leeds event Aaron Lennon when he was 16 and I was 12. I have a photo with him and I was already noticeably taller than him! Seemed like a lovely and quiet guy. Been spporting him ever since.

Also that game he played in against Arsenal, that I was at on the same day; he clearly scored a goal that I believe would have made him the youngest ever goalscorer in the Premier League. Alan Smith stuck a foot out at it, never touched it but the goal was still credited to him for some bizarre reason. That's annoyed me to this day! It was Leeds vs Arsenal at Elland Road and would have been in November 2003. It finished 4-1 with Henry getting 2. Its weird that it never gets mentioned but if somebody could drag footage of the goal up I think it was clear as day.

Ummm.

Did you go this game on a school trip? Where are you from? Ireland, right? North or south?

I was at this game on a school trip from Belfast. Probably utter coincidence.

1 hour ago, Twist said:

Ummm.

Did you go this game on a school trip? Where are you from? Ireland, right? North or south?

I was at this game on a school trip from Belfast. Probably utter coincidence.

My dad is a Leeds fan, so I went to lots of games growing up! Met the squad after at the Supporters Club dinner dance. Purely coincidence we were at the same game! But yeah, from Ireland not the North!

Henry was absolutely ridiculous that day.

6 hours ago, TCO said:

My dad is a Leeds fan, so I went to lots of games growing up! Met the squad after at the Supporters Club dinner dance. Purely coincidence we were at the same game! But yeah, from Ireland not the North!

Henry was absolutely ridiculous that day.

Ahhh. Small world, etc. My mate was an Arsenal fan so as a neutral I cheered for them, and Henry of course, in the Leeds end. They weren't happy.