2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

On 8/18/2017 at 18:36, Meacon said:

Great. Now I'm gonna crave a Chickie's and Pete's cheesesteak until I go back into the city. :(

You're in West Chester right?  There is one in King of Prussia! 

Edit:  Wait, I was wrong...I thought there was..

Edit 2:  Ahh Audubon!  I was close!  http://chickiesandpetes.com/location/audubon/

• Like 1

Dolphins could, haven't looked at their schedule though.  You have to figure two games against the Jets and Bills will get them to 4 wins.

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

I'm actually suppose to be in Audubon tomorrow. :D

Was at the Hagerstown Mall yesterday and went to get something to eat.  I saw "crab fries" on the places menu and tohught "I haven't had Chickie and Petes in awhile...I'll get some crab fries!"

Totally different...fries with cheese whiz, topped with genuine imitation crab.  Was still good, but was kinda disappointed

Just now, Lint said:

Was at the Hagerstown Mall yesterday and went to get something to eat.  I saw "crab fries" on the places menu and tohught "I haven't had Chickie and Petes in awhile...I'll get some crab fries!"

Totally different...fries with cheese whiz, topped with genuine imitation crab.  Was still good, but was kinda disappointed

I love crabs, but I'd be seriously disappointed if that's the crab fries I was given. I was dreading having to go to Audubon/Trooper tomorrow, but now I'm looking forward to at least having a good lunch. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Maxx said:

Dolphins could, haven't looked at their schedule though.  You have to figure two games against the Jets and Bills will get them to 4 wins.

Two weeks ago I figured the Bills would split with the Dolphins, beat the Jets twice and (obviously) lose both Pats games. Not so sure about that one MIami win now. They should still beat New York twice though.

Eh, they play the Bills twice a year. And this year they have the Chargers at Christmas, by then Phil Rivers will be throwing to the motorised training dummy being remote controlled by Ken Whisenhunt as the Chargers look longingly at the Bills' depth at wideout.

Edited by Farmer Reil