Favorite Youtube Channels

Lint

Recently got into Todd In The Shadows and his One Hit Wonderland and Train Wreckords series are great

• Like 1

This is neat. Real life lawyer breaking down famous courtroom/trial scenes and what would happen IRL if things like what happen, happen.

19 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

This is neat. Real life lawyer breaking down famous courtroom/trial scenes and what would happen IRL if things like what happen, happen.

Legal Eagle is seriously a great and entertaining channel

• 2 weeks later...

This is a good channel.  Typically does two sorts of videos "Why they're Successful" and "The Rise and Fall", sometimes with "The Rise and Fall, then Rise Again" of various companies

• 2 weeks later...

I don't keep up with YouTube drama. What's the deal with Lilly Singh? The last time I actively watched her was years ago and she was inoffensive and fine enough. However, she was a special guest on today's Good Mythical Morning, and the like/dislike ratio is crazy and the comments are 95% "Ugh, her? Bad timing, guys."

So... what'd she do?

2 hours ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I don't keep up with YouTube drama. What's the deal with Lilly Singh? The last time I actively watched her was years ago and she was inoffensive and fine enough. However, she was a special guest on today's Good Mythical Morning, and the like/dislike ratio is crazy and the comments are 95% "Ugh, her? Bad timing, guys."

So... what'd she do?

She got her own Late Night show on NBC and from what I've heard it isn't good. I haven't watched it myself though. I've only seen Drew Gooden's video about it. 

6 hours ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Really? That’s... it? Her late night show sucks and now everyone on YouTube turned on her?

I've never heard of this person, but (according to the "Controversies" section of her wikipedia article) she has recently been accused of plagiarism and made a pretty tasteless joke comparing towels to turbans?

1 hour ago, LittleDaniel said:

I've never heard of this person, but (according to the "Controversies" section of her wikipedia article) she has recently been accused of plagiarism and made a pretty tasteless joke comparing towels to turbans?

Somehow I feel like the plagiarism accusation matters more than the turban joke to the YouTube commentariat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Shane Madej, Steven Lim and Ryan Bergara all quit Buzzfeed and are launching their own channel.

Ohh snap! Buzzfeed loses another crew of talented Youtubers - interested to see what they end up doing and if they can fly on their own like the Try Guys

Apparently its been in the making for some time now. All three of them still have contracts with Buzzfeed to continue their shows (Worth It, Unsolved, etc.) but they're no longer full-timers.

• 2 weeks later...

Its the host of Fact Fiend reading a Fact Fiend wiki

• 1 month later...