Favorite Youtube Channels

Lint

Alright, I'm gonna be a little selfish here and promote my friends channel.  I know most of the people involved with this (Fernando and Matt in this particular episode are friends of mine).  Right now they only have 76 subscribers so I'm just trying to do my friends a solid and spread the word

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Found this channel through an article on Jalopnik and, basically, its some redneck going "If you put this in an engine, will it run?" and its great

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is a more fun video , but Forgotten Weapons has stuff thats a deep dive into the history of certain firearms, why they were popular, why they failed etc...Its just a really cool informational channel 

https://www.youtube.com/user/CjuGames

CJU Games is one of my favorite youtubers - he does a TON of let's plays and does a fantastic job with them, he's funny but does not try to be overly bombastic, usually has good commentary on what's going on, and is easy to listen to/watch

Today I discovered Spacedock. This is exactly my kind of (sci-fi / war studies) geekery.

E.G.

I also enjoyed this one (where he's guest-hosting on another channel), just for his rant about the Prometheus class.

"It's named after a Greek tragedy. I mean, how many Icarus's and Prometheus's need to blow up before we clock on to the fact that this is a bad idea?" :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Think it was @Meacon who got me into Jon Bois, but everone should check him out.  His videos tend to be amazingly well researched and highly entertaining

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Seriously, I love these videos

• Like 1