On 27/01/2018 at 03:03, Ruki said:

This episode was great.

Hide contents

Chidi's test was hilarious.

I accidentally clicked this spoiler before I watched, then watched expecting to not find it as funny as a result. I think it actually made it funnier because I was anticipating it.

• Like 1

Season finale thoughts...

While that episode wasn't particularly funny outside of a few parts, it was really...sweet? I don't know, it just made me feel good watching it.

I'm sad that we have to wait months for it to come back :( And I'm guessing there's probably only one or two more seasons before it's over. Doesn't seem like the kind of show you can/want to drag out too long.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Yeah, not just sweet, but a... happy episode? Like it made me smile a lot, especially the ending.

Also, my favorite bit of the finale is either

Spoiler

"Are you Chidi Anna... Kendrick?"

or

Spoiler

Ted Danson using a callback to Cheers with that part where he's the bartender, which I loved! (Also coincidentally, I just watched a bit of Cheers this morning while eating breakfast, where he does the towel toss onto his shoulder).

Honestly can't wait for this to come next week. It might be the best comedy on TV right now?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Benjamin said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, not just sweet, but a... happy episode? Like it made me smile a lot, especially the ending.

Hide contents

or

Hide contents

Ted Danson using a callback to Cheers with that part where he's the bartender, which I loved! (Also coincidentally, I just watched a bit of Cheers this morning while eating breakfast, where he does the towel toss onto his shoulder).

Honestly can't wait for this to come next week. It might be the best comedy on TV right now?

Season finale.

13 hours ago, Benjamin said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

or

Hide contents

The absolute best bit of the finale was this:

Spoiler

After two seasons of elaborate Lost references, Eleanor literally boards a flight to Sydney..

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Benji said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone else feel like the person who saved Eleanor might wind up being significant? I just find it odd that they focused on not showing who it was.

Ummm...

wasn't it explicitly ted danson?

Edit: I just scrubbed back and it was an older man with snow White hair so I assumed it was supposed to be danson kicking things off