WWF 1995

Guest blueblood

Guest blueblood

user posted image

WWF RAW MAGAZINE RECAP

Tuesday, January 17 1995

Mantaur (w/James E. Cornette) draw "The Explosive" Adam Bomb at 4:21

This match was boring and seemed longer then it was. We need to get better matches to open Superstars. The match went back and forth basically. Vince McMahon and Todd Pettengill didn't really pay attention to it either as they hyped up the show and talked about last week's Monday Night Raw. Adam Bomb clotheslined Mantaur over the top rope and he went outside with him. Some how they both landed on their feet and started an all out brawl. The referee's count got to ten and the bell sounded. The two didn't care as they kept brawling and the ring announcer said that it was a double count out! I told you it was boring.

Money Incorprated

The cameras cut backstage to the interview area where new WWF interviewer, Michael Cole is standing with Ted DiBiase and Irwin R. Schyster. Cole did pretty good for his first WWF interview. He asked DiBiase and IRS how they felt about The Undertaker. They both just laughed (DiBiase laughed louder) and IRS said that at the Royal Rumble The Undertaker will finally be put to rest for good. Oh yeah, IRS mentioned something about The Undertaker getting an audit. Sounds like the deadman has tax problems.

Irwin R. Schyster (w/"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase) def. Doink The Clown at 3:01

This match got under way right after the commercial break. Doink has been getting squashed on Superstars lately and it continued this week. IRS dominated Doink as McMahon kept saying that it won't be like that at the Royal Rumble when he faces The Undertaker. He's probably right but you never know. IRS whipped Doink to the ropes and when he came running back IRS nailed him with a HUGE following clothesline that he calls the Writeoff. He easily got the win after that move! Is Doink getting released soon? I don't think that has anything to do with the match....lol

We're Smoking

The cameras go backstage into the locker rooms. We see Bart and Billy Gunn warming up. They must be preparing for their match tonight in the Main Event against Bob Holly and The 1-2-3 Kid in the second round of the WWF Tag Team Title Tournament. Yup, that match may be important.

Crush (w/The Roadie) def. Mo (w/Oscar) at 3:45

Why The Roadie was with Crush during this match? I have no idea. Maybe Crush has teamed up with Double J and The Roadie. What I do know is that Mo got an old fashion butt whoopen in this match. Oscar did rap before the match but it didn't help at all. After sending Mo down with a big boot Crush sized him up and when Mo got back to his feet Crush nailed him with the deadly Heart Punch. Crush pinned Mo with one foot! That has to be embarrassing.

What Are These Two Doing On Superstars

Razor Ramon is backstage getting coffee when out of nowhere Double J comes and hits him with a hard chair shot! He runs away afterwards. I guess Jeff Jarrett is scared of Razor Ramon. He better get Crush to help him.

Hope And Fate

Michael Cole is standing backstage with Bob Holly and The 1-2-3 Kid. Cole asks them about their match tonight and then he mentions that if they win they go to the Royal Rumble to either face Bam Bam and Tatanka or the Allied Powers. Kid says that they will win and go to the Royal Rumble and become the WWF Tag Team Champions. Bob Holly then added pretty much the same thing. Stupid huh?

-WWF Tag Team Title Tournament Round 2

Holly and The Kid def. Smoking Gunns at 6:07

Okay, it's time for our Main Event. This match was pretty evenly matched. McMahon and Pettengill said that The Kid and Bob Holly are the underdogs in this tournament but they could go to the finals! The match itself was pretty fast paced and the crowd was sort of kind of into it. The ending was less then dramatic as The 1-2-3 Kid nailed Bart Gunn with top rope Spinning Heel Kick and covered him. Billy Gunn couldn't break up the pinfall in time giving Bob Holly and The 1-2-3 Kid a slot in the finals! McMahon and Pettengill go off the air excited about The 1-2-3 Kid and Bob Holly.

65%? The show was better then 65% but maybe you would have to see it.

Guest blueblood

user posted image

WWF RAW MAGAZINE RECAP

Tuesday, January 17 1995

Henry Godwinn def. Brady Boone at 2:11

Henry Godwinn opened up the show squashing a jobber. Well, I guess the WWF are going to start using jobbers for filler matches again. This match was all Godwinn and McMahon and HBK didn't really pay to much attention. Shawn talked about winning the Royal Rumble while Vince hyped up tonight's show. After nailing a hard Scoop Slam on Brady Henry Godwinn picked him up and nailed the Slop Drop for the easy 3!

Preparing For A Big Match

BACKSTAGE! Razor Ramon is on the interview set with Todd Pettengill. Pettengill asked Ramon about Double J and his match that's coming up next. Ramon said that he and Double J will meet at the Royal Rumble and the Intercontinental Title will be on the line. Ramon then said that he's going to make an example out of both, Crush and The Roadie. For Ramon to be so cocky he better remember that he doesn't have a partner.

The Roadie and Crush def. "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon at 6:08

The crowd really digged this match! And why not? It had Razor Ramon in it. Crush did some great brawling work with Razor as he and The Roadie tried their best to double team Razor but never seem to get it right. During the course of the match McMahon talked about the feud that Double J and Razor Ramon are having. Razor started heating up and clotheslined Crush over the top rope! He then set up The Roadie for the Razor's Edge but Double J ran out and distracted the referee allowing Crush to come in and nail Razor with a devastating Heart Punch! Crush then put The Roadie on Razor Ramon and the referee turned around and counted the 3! "Double J has screwed Razor Ramon out of a big win!" McMahon shouted. Hey, it sounded like you were reading a book for a minute huh?

Million Dollar Attitude

BACKSTAGE! Before Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break the cameras went back to the interview set again where Pettengill stood with Ted DiBiase, Bam Bam Bigelow, and Tatanka. Bam Bam and Tatanka face Allied Powers next in the second round of the WWF Tag Team Title Tournament and that's what this interview was all about. DiBiase calls Bam Bam and Tatanka his Million Dollar team and says that there's no way that the Allied Losers will beat them. Allied Losers! That's funny stuff.

-WWF Tag Team Title Tournament Round 2

Allied Powers def. Bam Bam and Tatanka (w/"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase) at 5:04

This match probably should have taken place in the finals at the Royal Rumble because these are the two most over teams in the tournament. Bam Bam and Tatanka double teamed Luger for the majority of the match while Bulldog was eager to get in. McMahon did do a little play by play but HBK was all into himself like always. McMahon said that the winner goes to the Royal Rumble to face The 1-2-3 Kid and Bob Holly for the WWF Tag Team Titles. I think everyone already know that. Bulldog gets tagged in and quickly knocks Tatanka off the apron with a forearm! He turns around and catches the running Bam Bam Bigelow in the Running Powerslam position! The crowd gets on their feet as Bulldog delivers the Running Powerslam to Bam Bam and covers for the academic 3! DiBiase was going insane on the outside as Bulldog and Luger celebrated. I think Bam Bam and Tatanka are in trouble. Yeah, crummy ending. I know.

"King of Hearts" Owen Hart def. Robbie V at 3:51

After the commercial break Monday Night Raw dove right into another match. This was a squash putting Owen Hart over. During the match Vince said that Owen still has a grudge against his brother Bret and he thinks that Owen may end up costing Bret the WWF World Title again at the Royal Rumble! Owen was cocky as he destroyed Robbie V. Owen taunted the crowd a lot like always and Shawn said that one day that will cost Owen a big match. HBK has no room to talk when it comes to being cocky. Owen hit a nice German Suplex on Robbie V before locking him in the Sharpshooter for the easy submission win! Robbie V looked impressive for a jobber. I think I better right a note to myself.

More And More Money

BACKSTAGE! The cameras go to the locker room area where DiBiase is hyping up Irwin R. Schyster for his match. As the two leave the locker room you see a tall shadow crowd the door. Hmm...Who could it be? As if everyone didn't know. Commercial break anyways!

Irwin R. Schyster (w/"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase) def. "The Explosive" Adam Bomb at 3:17

Adam Bomb gave IRS a surprise challenge in this match. Okay, it wasn't a challenge. It was more like a small amount of offense that DiBiase quickly put an end to by tripping Adam Bomb. McMahon quickly got on DiBiase for cheating but you know Shawn was there to say that it's only cheating if you get caught. IRS won with a handful of tights after rolling Adam Bomb up in a school boy! As IRS was leaving the ring the arena turned dark and The Undertaker's music started to play to a lot of cheers. The Undertaker never came out but IRS and DiBiase ran backstage quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Heart to Heart or Hart to Hart

BACKSTAGE! The cameras cut to the hallways where Bret is walking to the ring for his match. Owen literally comes out to nowhere and bumps into Bret. The two brothers stare each other down before Bret tries to leave. Owen quickly stands in his way and then shoves Bret. Bret looks like he doesn't want to push Owen back so he just turns around and walks the other way. I wonder how Bret is going to get to the ring for that direction. Oh well.

Good Luck

BACKSTAGE! Before going to the final commercial break the cameras go to the interview set where Todd Pettengill is standing with the WWF World Champion, Diesel! Pettengill asks Diesel about the Royal Rumble and Bret Hart. Diesel says that Bret better straiten things out with his brother if he wants to win the WWF World Title because he will need all his concentration on Diesel. He then said that he wishes Bret luck tonight against Jean Pierre Lafitte because it's always good to go into a big match on a winning foot. Well as long as Diesel knows what he's talking about that's all that matters.

Bret "Hitman" Hart def. Jean Pierre Lafitte at 7:01

This match was better then I expected. Jean Pierre has wrestling skills and I think he should get a push. He probably won't but it's the thought that matters. HBK said Bret doesn't stand a chance against Diesel. HBK then said that Diesel won't stand a chance against him at WreslteMaina XI. I guess HBK has everything all planned out. Bret nailed Pierre Lafitte with a Russian Legsweep, Second Turnbuckle Elbow, and Headbutt to Groin in that order. He then locker Pierre Lafitte in the Sharpshooter to finish him off and pick up the win! The crowd went crazy cheering for Bret as McMahon and HBK said bye and Monday Night Raw went off the air.

78%. This was a good show!

Good shows, Powers versus Kid/Holly should be decent and I hope the powers win since Kid/Holly are such a loser team. Bret/Diesel is also going to be good and I do hope Owen screws Bret out of the title. Bret/Owen could be good for WM and then Diesel/Michaels (if HBK wins the Rumble) can be another great match. I hope you end the Taker/M$C feud soon and give Taker bigger and better things to do :D Looking forward to the Rumble

BTW Owen was the king of Harts not hearts :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest Prototype

Good shows. I think Allied Powers/M$Team should have been the finals too. I hope the Powers win the titles. Im looking forward to RR. Hopefully Taker can get a big time fued after IRS is done.

Guest blueblood

A SPRAY OF COLÓN

Thursday, 19 January 1995

Hello everyone, and welcome to another addition of, "A Spray of Colón!" Normally I would start you all off with the Monday Night Raw Preview but this week will be different. The Royal Rumble is this Sunday! That's right; the 22nd of January is already here! So instead of the Monday Night Raw Preview I'm going to give you a rundown of all the Royal Rumble Matches and I'm going to tell you who the favorites are! Are you ready? I know I am, so lets begin!

The Undertaker (w/Paul Bearer) Vs. Irwin R. Schyster (w/"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase")

-Remember a couple of weeks back on Monday Night Raw when The Undertaker defeated King Kong Bundy? I'm sure you don't. Well anyways that bought Undertaker a match against IRS and it will take place at the Royal Rumble this Sunday Night! Out of all people in the Million Dollar Corporation, IRS has been bugging The Undertaker the most. Well now The Deadman has a chance to defeat IRS once and for all! Remember though, IRS has Ted DiBiase in his corner. Yeah I know, Paul Bearer is in The Undertaker's corner but he doesn't interfere. He uses the urn to help The Undertaker. Hey, that shouldn't be allowed. That should be called interfering as well. Anyways, The Undertaker is the favorite in this match and you probably know why.

-WWF Tag Team Championship

Holly and The Kid Vs. Allied Powers

-That's right ladies and gentlemen! The finals of the WWF Tag Team Title Tournament is finally here and the gold will either go to Bob Holly and The 1-2-3 Kid or British Bulldog and Lex Luger, Allied Powers. This will be strength against speed! Good guys against good guys! This should be a real interesting match folks. Holly and Kid were the underdogs of this whole tournament but they have made it to the finals! Well they are the underdogs in this match but maybe they can come out with a surprise victory over British Bulldog and Lex Luger! I doubt it though.

-WWF Intercontinental Championship

"Double J" Jeff Jarrett (w/The Roadie) Vs. "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon©

-This match has been highly anticipated by the fans and Razor Ramon! Double J has been a thorn in The Bad Guy's side for a long time and he will finally get to go one on one against him this Sunday Night! If Double J is smart he would use Razor's anger against him but that may not even work, after all, Razor is the current WWF Intercontinental Champion and I'm sure he knows how to control his anger. Razor Ramon better be looking out for not only The Roadie, but Crush as well. Razor Ramon is going to have his hands full this Sunday Night but he has been in worse situations with Shawn Michaels and Diesel. Yeah, remember their long feud in 1994? There really isn't an underdog in this match but Razor Ramon is a favorite of the fans.

-WWF World Championship

Bret "Hitman" Hart Vs. "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel©

Could be match of the year! Probably won't be match of the year! Either way the crowd is going to love it! Two of their favorite WWF Superstars going one on one for the WWF Championship! Sounds like a money selling marquee to me! Bret Hart will bring his technical background to this match and try to overcome Diesel's brute force. Will Bret be able to ground Diesel and lock him in the Sharpshooter? Or will Diesel lift Bret up and make him another victim of the Jackknife? You'll have to order the Royal Rumble this Sunday Night to find out!

Royal Rumble

I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to go into detail about this match. You all know the routine, every two minutes a new WWF Superstar will come out to the ring until all 30 Superstars are out and to be eliminated you must be thrown over the top rope and BOTH feet must touch the floor. I guess I did go into detail about the match. I'm so stupid. The favorites are Yokozuna, Owen Hart, and Shawn Michaels. What about the Baby Faces? I don't know. Forget them!

Well that's your Royal Rumble Preview don't forget to order! Oh, two new Superstars are Debuting at the Royal Rumble! Will it be Psycho Sid? Ludvig Borga? Rowdy Roddy Piper? Order to find out! Or you could save your money and find out the next night on Monday Night Raw with free cable. Oh yeah, don't forget to send in your predictions for the show and answer the Debuting Superstar question! You may win a prize! Bye and enjoy!

Guest Prototype

The Rumble looks good. My predictions are:

Undertaker

Holly and The Kid

Jarrett

Diesel

Shawn Michaels wins the Royal Rumble

Debuting Wrestlers: Sid and Ahmed Johnson

Guest blueblood

The RR show is already written and I just need to write the match itself. The thing is I'm going out of town this weekend until Monday so hopefully I can get the RR up Monday Night or Tuesday Night.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blueblood

Hey everyone. The RR precard is written I just haven't finished the RR match itself. I'm on entrant #17 or something like that. Hopefully I get get some time and finish it soon. Sorry for the wait but it's always like that for me when I do the RR.

Just be patient please and sorry again.

Guest blueblood

Before The Show

Before the Rumble comes on the air we go to a locker room interview that was conducted earlier today. Todd Pettengill is standing in the locker room with Bret Hart. Todd asks Bret about his match against Diesel tonight. Bret said that there isn't much to say. He did say that tonight everyone would find out who the better wrestler is. Bret also said that tonight Diesel will find out why they call him the Excellence of Execution.

user posted image

WWF ROYAL RUMBLE RECAP

Sunday, January 22 1995

The Undertaker (w/Paul Bearer) Vs. Irwin R. Schyster (w/"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase) at 10:54

The opening match of the 1995 Royal Rumble was The Undertaker verse Irwin R. Schyster! Not really excited? Oh well. Who could blame you. The Undertaker has been waiting a long time for this match and has finally got it. The Undertaker easily dominated IRS with his slow and dark moves. Undertaker nailed all his trademarks like the rope walk and the flying Clothesline! Just when it looked like The Deadman was going to win, out ran King Kong Bundy! DiBiase distracted the referee while Bundy slid in the ring and hit a Falling Powerslam on Undertaker and followed it up with two HUGE Splashes! Before Bundy left the ring he pulled IRS on top of Undertaker and when the referee turned around he saw this and counted the unwanted three! What do I have to say about this match? I have to say that The Million Dollar Man is a great manager! He kept the referee distracted for a long time! This match only gets **3/4 though.

The Time Is Now

Razor Ramon is on the interview set alone with his IC Championship. Ramon says that in a few moments Double J is going to get what he deserve. He also adds that it doesn't matter who helps Double J because if they interfere they're going to get a piece of The Bad Guy and all his machismo. Cool. I guess.

-WWF Intercontinental Championship

"Double J" Jeff Jarrett (w/The Roadie) Vs. "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon© at 13:13

This was the match of the night. It was a beauty to see two over workers also put on a great wrestling match. The Roadie seemed to really be cheering Double J on. Well more then usual at least. Double J went to the outside a lot in this match so The Roadie could give him some water. I guess Double J didn't want cottonmouth. Razor hit his Fallaway Slam on Double J and signaled for the Razor's Edge as the crowd stood to their feet. Razor put Double J between his legs but Double J reversed it with a Back Body Drop and quickly covered Razor and put his feet on the TOP rope to insure the three count! Double J has done it! Double J has become the new WWF Intercontinental Champion! I wonder how long his reign will be. Hmmm. This match gets ***1\2. It was better then that though.

Before The Match

A video is played for the Bret Hart Diesel match. Scenes of their confrontation on Monday Night Raw are shown along with the Tag Team Match they won on Monday Night Raw. The video ends with big white text showing up saying “The Time Is Now!”

-WWF World Championship

"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel© Vs. Bret "Hitman" Hart at 23:14

You just saw the video hyping up the match. You heard Bret speak about this match early in the show. Now it's finally time for the match! This match was worth all the hype. It took 23 minutes and 14 seconds and Diesel came out the winner. Oops. Oh well. You were going to find out anyways. The match started slow and McMahon kept talking about how good this match is going to be. Soon Diesel was controlling the match with power moves and before you knew it Bret had control and was grounding Diesel weakening his leg for the Sharpshooter! Diesel whipped Bret to the corner and Bret accidentally hit the referee! The match went on with a down referee and eventually Bret had Diesel in the Sharpshooter! This brought out Owen with a steel chair in his hand! He slid in the ring and hit Bret over the head with the chair! That had to hurt! Owen taunted ot boos as he slowly left the ring. Diesel slowly got up and nailed a hard Jackknife Powerbomb on Bret! The cover is made and the referee; in pain; slowly counted the three! Diesel has retained the WWF World Title! I wonder if he knows that Owen interfered or not. Oh well, either way the match gets ***3/4.

-WWF Tag Team Title Tournament: Finals

Allied Powers Vs. Holly and The Kid at 17:38

The Finals of the WWF Tag Team Title Tournament is finally here! The team who wins will be crowned the NEW WWF Tag Team Champions! Bob Holly and The 1-2-3 Kid were the underdogs coming into this match and Vince McMahon kept reminding us of that. As the match started Jerry "The King" Lawler said that he doesn't like either teams and doesn't really care who wins. This was basically a squash with over WWF Superstars because Allied Powers ran all over Holly and The Kid! As The Kid and Luger battled on the outside British Bulldog controlled Bob Holly on the inside and before you knew it Bulldog hit Holly with a Running PowerSlam and pinned him for the win! The new WWF Tag Team Champions are Allied Powers! They celebrated with the gold to cheers. Well they did until Sycho Sid and Ludvig Borga came out and smacked them both in the back with a steel chair! I can't believe that Sid and Borga have resigned with the WWF and it looks like they have joined forces and want the WWF Tag Team Titles! This should be very interesting! **1\2 by the way.

Guest blueblood

Royal Rumble Ended At 63:05

It's time for the Royal Rumble! The winner of this match goes to WrestleMaina XI to face Diesel in the Main Event for the WWF World Championship! Lets get right to the match!

Entry #1 The first entrance is none other then "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels! He danced out to the ring as Vince kept yelling his name like a maniac. Entry #2 None other then Henry Godwinn! Okay there's nothing really special about him so lets get to the action! Shawn Michaels and Henry Godwinn battled it out for a while as Shawn easily dominated and had plenty of time to taunt it up. After the first two minutes it was time for the next entrance.

Entry # 3 is James E. Cornette's Mantaur! This is a bog guy and once he got going he was hard to stop. He tossed Godwinn to the ground with ease and then literally chased HBK around the ring as he tried to get away. This allowed Henry Godwinn to get up and attack Mantaur from behind which allowed HBK to Drop Kick Mantaur in the back to send the big man down to one knee. Two minutes already?

Entry # 4 is Billy Gunn! Wouldn't it be cool if Bart Gunn were Entry number five? Yeah it would! Billy Gunn came in the ring like a man on fire and he took Drop Kicked Mantaur in his face to send the big man crashing down! (Mantaur was already on one knee so what did you expect?) Billy then turned around and Clotheslined Henry Godwinn to the ground! The crowd was completely behind Billy Gunn until HBK came up from behind him with a low blow. The audience then booed as HBK started to taunt before putting the boots to Billy Gunn! The clocks on the screen! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Entry # 5 is Eli Blu! Well I guess entry number five isn't Bart Gunn. Oh well. It could have been cool. Eli slid in the ring and tried to eliminate Shawn with a HUGE Clothesline but Shawn quickly ducked and Eli's force sent him crashing over the top rope! (Elimination: Eli Blu by Shawn Michaels) Wow! That was pretty quick. Eli Blu wasn't even in the ring for five seconds. Now to get back to the action. Henry Godwinn is back up and he came up behind Shawn with a Back Suplex! Godwinn then picked up Billy Gunn and attempted to eliminate him. Gunn didn't make it easy for Godwinn as he held on to the ropes. The two stayed tangled up as another entrant came out!

Entry # 6 is Mabel! Now we have Mantaur and Mabel in the ring at the same time! This should be interesting! As Mabel got into the ring Mantaur was just getting to his feet. Mabel took advantage of this and nailed Mantaur was a Back Elbow to the back of Mantaur's head! It only slowed Mantaur down a little bit though. The two big men then started to brawl when I notice Henry Godwinn running at Shawn Michaels! HBK smartly side stepped him and tossed him over the top rope! (Elimination: Henry Godwinn by Shawn Michaels) HBK had no time to celebrate though because Billy Gunn was right there with a forearm to HBK's midsection followed by a Back Suplex! As the four men fought one another the buzzer went off!

Entry # 7 is Doink The Clown! I wonder if he's going to make us laugh. He was no joke once he got inside the ring though because stupidly he went straight after Mantaur! Lucky for Doink though Mabel was already fighting Mantaur so he could add his weak shots in without Mantaur even noticing. Mantaur showed some great strength however as he pushed Mabel to the corner and then sent Doink crashing hard to the canvas was a Clothesline! Mabel then jumped right back in Mantaur's area and the two started going at it again as the buzzer went off again!

Entry # 8 is Kwang! Kwang comes in and starts to stomp on Doink who is still on the ground! Shawn is working over Billy Gunn in the corner with rights and lefts but Billy Gunn reversed it and put HBK in the corner and started kicking him in the midsection repeatedly! Meanwhile, in the center of the ring Mantaur and Mabel continued their brawling and they were getting nowhere very fast. Buzzer goes off! I hope it's someone interesting!

Entry # 9 is The Undertaker! Yes! It's someone who can bring excitement to this Rumble! The crowd stood to their feet as The Undertaker walked out. Yes, walked. Once Taker got to the ring it was all over for a lot of WWF Superstars! The Undertaker stopped the boring brawl between Mable and Mantaur by tossing Mantaur over the top rope with ease. (Elimination: Mantaur by The Undertaker) Mabel stupidly got in The Undertaker's face and started bad mouthing him so that led to The Undertaker tossing Mabel over the top rope as well! (Elimination: Mabel by The Undertaker) The only people that are now left in the ring is Shawn Michaels, Billy Gunn, Doink The Clown, Kwang, and of course, The Undertaker. To set the scene, HBK is fighting Billy Gunn still while The Undertaker and Kwang just started to brawl. Just then the buzzer sounds!

Entry # 10 is Jean Pierre Lafitte! The pirate runs down to the ring and rolls in. Stupidly he tries to HELP The Undertaker with Kwang and he gets a ChokeSlam for his troubles! That allows Kwang to come from behind Undertaker with a forearm to his back! It doesn't really affect The Deadman as he slowly turns around and sends Kwang crashing to the mat with an upper cut to his throat. Meanwhile HBK is watching as Doink and Billy start to go at it. If HBK wins it's going to be funny because he's letting everyone else do the work. Smart plan though. BUZZ!!! That's the buzzer if you're wondering.

Entry # 11 is The 1-2-3 Kid! He's not that big and he not a favorite but the fans sure do love him. Immediately after he entered the ring he went right to work on HBK. They started trading blows when out of nowhere I see Doink The Clown fly over the top rope and to the floor! (Elimination: Doink The Clown by Billy Gunn) Billy Gunn sure did throw Doink hard. Oh well, who cares. Billy didn't even get a chance to rest because Jean Pierre Lafitte came up behind him and nailed a Standing Clothesline to the back of his head! I guess the pirate gave up on The Undertaker and decided to let Kwang handle his own problems with The Deadman. BUZZ!!! For now on that's going to signal another entrance.

Entry # 12 is Steve Dunn! Umm, how exciting? I don't know but he entered the ring and helped Jean Pierre beat Billy to the ground. That's also know as double teaming which is completely legal in this match. As the two lower midcard heels beat down Billy Gunn I notice that The 1-2-3 Kid is attempting to throw HBK out of the ring. HBK is resisting though and then stops The Kid cold with a thump to the eye. How cheap. The Undertaker is dominating Kwang with quick uppercuts and has him back to the ropes. Undertaker takes this to his advantage and steps back and nails a Clothesline on Kwang sending him backwards over the top rope! (Elimination: Kwang by The Undertaker) Another elimination for The Deadman! BUZZ!!! Wow! That was perfect timing. Someone gets eliminated and another person comes out. Who could it be?

Entry # 13 is Crush! Crush slides in the ring and boldly starts after The Undertaker! He seems to be a match for The Deadman as he sends him into the turnbuckle with rights and lefts. Undertaker quickly reverses it though and throws Crush into the turnbuckle and starts to nail quick rights and lefts to his midsection! HBK is still going at it with The Kid and is stomping away on him when Steven Dunn runs at him out of nowhere! HBK is getting a lot of cheap eliminations as he side steps Dunn and he goes flying over the top rope. (Elimination: Steven Dunn by Shawn Michaels) This leaves Jean Pierre alone with Billy Gunn! I smell a small face comeback. BUZZ!!! Yup, it's time.

Entry # 14 is Bob "Sparkplugg" Holly! Bob Holly gets in the ring and knocks HBK down with a drop kick. Holly calls himself helping his partner. The Kid didn't help Holly when he was getting pinned so I don't know why Holly is helping The Kid. Anyways, HBK is back up and starts a brawling sequence with Bob Holly as Kid starts to get up. Remember that face comeback that I mentioned? Well Billy Gunn is hammering away on Jean Pierre. Pierre is swinging back but all of his punches are getting blocked and or countered. The Undertaker and Crush are still brawling and now there is no clear cut way to tell who has the advantage. The Kid is just about up when you here, BUZZ!!! This ring is going to be crowded if someone doesn't get eliminated.

Entry # 15 is Jacob Blu! Jacob Blu slides in and just when The Kid is ready to attack HBK he's met with Blu's boot on the side of his face! Listen, HBK eliminated Eli Blue so I don't know why Jacob Blu is helping him. Anyways, this gives Shawn the time he needs to low blow Bob Holly and toss him over the top rope! (Elimination: Bob Holly by Shawn Michaels) Now a normal person would continue to fight after eliminating somebody. Not Shawn Michaels though. He goes to a corner and watches Jacob Blu pumble The 1-2-3 Kid. The Undertaker usually wouldn't stand for this but right now he's getting a slight advantage over Crush and can't worry about Shawn right now. Billy Gunn is whipping up on Jean Pierre with hard scoop slams and leg drops and then he lifted him up and tossed him out of the ring! (Elimination: Jean Pierre Lafitte by Billy Gunn) BUZZ!!! We had an even number of people until now!

Entry # 16 is Seone! If you don't know, Seone is the new Samu. Yeah, Samu isn't with the WWF anymore. Billy Gunn never gets to rest when he eliminates someone. Seone goes right after Billy but Billy is prepared and the two start to trade blows. Boy, HBK is living the life as he watches everyone beat up on each other. The Undertaker now has the clear advantage over Crush and he has him backed into the ropes trying to eliminate him when out of nowhere HBK comes with a Superkick to the back of Undertaker's head eliminating both big men! (Elimination: Crush by Shawn Michaels), (Elimination: The Undertaker by Shawn Michaels) Seone hits a low blow on Billy Gunn and then nails a DDT! And The 1-2-3 Kid is getting pounded by the big Jacob Blu as he beats him in his back with hard forearms. BUZZ!!!

Entry # 17 is Fatu! Now both Headshrinkers are in. Fatu doesn't go help his partner, instead he takes Shawn Michaels down with a clothesline and then stomps him a few times. Don't worry, I don't think Fatu is going to eliminate Shawn Michaels, but who knows? Seone and Jacob Blu has traded people now. Seone is hammering away on The 1-2-3 Kid while Jacob Blu nails a hard Powerslam on Billy Gunn. HBK is back up and now able to defend himself against Fatu nailing a kick to his midsection followed by a surprise DDT! Why is it a surprise? I just thought that HBK wouldn't use a DDT that's all. BUZZ!!! Another entrant!

Entry # 18 is King Kong Bundy! Wow! This should be interesting. Another heel and this one take up a large amount of the ring! Bundy just missed The Undertaker and instead goes right to Seone and throws him over the top rope! (Elimination: Seone by King Kong Bundy) Well, so much for both Headshrinkers being in the ring. Fatu notices this and stops what he's doing and goes right after King Kong Bundy. His hits doesn't face Bundy as Bundy brushes them off and sends Fatu down with a sloppy headbutt. The 1-2-3 Kid has nobody to fight now so he goes over and starts to hammer on the back of Jacob Blu. I guess The Kid calls himself helping Billy Gunn but it's to no avail because Jacob Blu just turns around and sends The Kid back down the the canvas with a big boot. I guess it did help though because out of nowhere Billy Gunn came running from behind Jacob Blu with a Bulldog! Bundy nails a HUGE Splash on Fatu and HBK makes no effort to go and help anybody. BUZZ!!! Shawn might have someone to wrestle now.

Entry # 19 is Barry Horowitz! Don't you worry. Someone important will come out soon. Just give it time. Barry Horowitz slides into the ring like a man on fire and goes right to work on Shawn nailing rights and lefts on him and backing him into the corner. Horowitz kicks Shawn in the midsection a couple of times before backing up and charging Shawn! Shawn is completely aware of this however and easily puts his boot up nailing Horowitz right in the kisser. Horowitz turns around holding his jaw and lip and HBK comes up from behind him and nails a Back Suplex! I remember when that used to be Shawn's finishing move. King Kong Bundy and Fatu have started a brawl with one another and you can't really tell who has the advantage until Bundy nails a low blow on Fatu and sends him over the top rope! (Elimination: Fatu by King Kong Bundy) King Kong Bundy has single handily eliminated both Headshrinkers! Billy Gunn and The 1-2-3 Kid are now both stomping away on Jacob Blu. I wonder why they just don't eliminate him. BUZZ!!!

Entry # 20 is Bart Gunn! Billy Gunn was entrant number four and he has lasted this long! His tag team partner is now in the ring and he nails a Back Drop on Horowitz and then knocks Shawn down with a clothesline! Oh yeah, Shawn has been in here from the start. What stamina by HBK! Jacob Blu is starting to fight back now as he gets to his feet. He low blows The Kid and sucker punches Billy Gunn in his jaw. It looks like Billy got hit for real. This got Bart Gunns attention and Bart came from behind Jacob Blu and shoved him over the top rope! (Elimination: Jacob Blu by Bart Gunn) Now in the ring is Bart Gunn, Shawn Michaels, King Kong Bundy, Billy Gunn, Barry Horowitz, and The 1-2-3 Kid. HBK and Barry Horowitz have started to go at it again while King Kong Bundy is busy with The Smoking Gunns. The 1-2-3 Kid should be taking a break but instead he helps The Smoking Gunns with King Kong Bundy. I don't think that The Kid's hits are phasing Bundy. BUZZ!!!

Entry # 21 is Irwin R. Schyster! Uh oh! This could mean trouble. IRS gets in the ring and quickly helps out his friend King Kong Bundy. IRS grabs The Kid by his hair and tosses him to the ground and then he nails a good looking German Suplex on Billy Gunn! The 1-2-3 Kid is quickly back to his feet and nails a Spinning Heel Kick to the back of IRS' head sending him crashing to the mat in pain! Bundy has Billy Gunn under control when The Kid starts to help Gunn out again. The Kid nails some lightning kicks to the side of Bundy but Bundy doesn't really feel them as he sends Billy crashing to the mat with a Clothesline. Bundy then turns around and tosses The 1-2-3 Kid over the top rope with relative ease! (Elimination: The 1-2-3 Kid by King Kong Bundy) Man, you should have seen the way The 1-2-3 Kid flew. If you ordered the Pay-Per-View you should have saw it then. Bundy is now going at it with Billy again as Bart Gunn works IRS over in the corner. I see that Barry Horowitz has Shawn backed up against the ropes and it looks like he's going for an elimination as he backs up a few steps and then charges Shawn with a Clothesline! Shawn ducks however and pulls down the top rope as well sending Barry Horowitz straight over! (Elimination: Barry Horowitz by Shawn Michaels) HBK has eliminated seven people in the Royal Rumble so far! BUZZ!!!

Entry # 22 is Yokozuna! Oh my! It's the massive Yokozuna! I smell a lot of eliminations coming up and possibly the Royal Rumble winner! Yokozuna's first order of business is Bart Gunn! He sees Bart hammering away on IRS in the corner and comes up form behind and tosses him over! (Elimination: Bart Gunn by Yokozuna) Yoko doesn't allow IRS to thank him or try to attack him because he sends him over as well! (Elimination: Irwin R. Schyster by Yokozuna) Then from out of nowhere I see Billy Gunn fly over the top rope with the help of King Kong Bundy! (Elimination: Billy Gunn by King Kong Bundy) Now in the ring is Shawn Michaels, Yokozuna, and King Kong Bundy. The two big men pay no attention to Shawn and they lock it up in the center of the ring as Shawn watches. Bundy nails a knee to Yokozuna's midsection and Yokozuna is barely hurt. The two big men start to brawl now as the move all over the ring. Yokozuna starts to get the advantage when you hear. BUZZ!!!

Entry # 23 is Bam Bam Bigelow! Another friend of King Kong Bundy. I guess Bam Bam feels that Bundy has everything under control because he starts to go after Shawn. Shawn literally runs around the ring and Bam Bam starts to chase him. It looks like we have a cat and mouse game going. Meanwhile the two big men are still at each others throats and it looks like their going to eliminate each other. However, as Shawn is running from Bam Bam he makes a quick pit stop and with all his strength he pushes both big men over the top rope! (Elimination: King Kong Bundy by Shawn Michaels), (Elimination: Yokozuna by Shawn Michaels) HBK drops to his knees once he has done this while allows Bam Bam to catch him. Bam Bam picks HBK up and nails a Scoop Slam on him. Bam Bam then delivers three Falling Headbutts to Shawn who is out on the canvas. BUZZ!!! It's time to get the ring crowded again!

Entry # 24 is Duke The Dumpster Droese! Duke slides in the ring and goes after Bam Bam. Shawn is still out on the canvas as the two starts to brawl! Duke gets the advantage and whips Bam Bam to the ropes. When Bam Bam comes running back he ducks a Standing Clothesline from Duke and runs to the other side! When Bam Bam comes back a second time he knocks Duke down with a Flying Shoulder Block! Boy that looked sloppy! I think HBK can get up now but he's just playing possum. Bam Bam lifts Duke and takes him to the corner. It seems that he's trying to eliminate him but Duke is fighting it. BUZZ!!! Two minutes already?

Entry # 25 is "The Gigolo" Jimmy Del Ray! Duke The Dumpster is the only face in the ring right now folks. Jimmy Del Ray goes and tries to help eliminate Duke when HBK gets to his feet and breaks it all up as he starts to hammer away on The Gigolo. This gives Duke the opportunity to thump Bam Bam in his eyes and let Duke get on his two feet. Duke then kicks Bam Bam in his midsection before nailing a Piledriver on him! Boy that looked like it hurt. Duke then picks Bam Bam up and takes him to the corner to try and eliminate him! Bam Bam fights it though as Duke is trying with all his might. Meanwhile, HBK just sent The Gigolo down with a Dropkick! I guess HBK's resting days are over and now he's ready to fight. He has been in this thing since the start ya know. BUZZ!!!

Entry # 26 is "Native American" Tatanka! It's Bam Bam's partner! Tatanka gets in the ring and goes right to work on Duke Droese making him put Bam Bam dwon. Tatanka starts to hammer away on the back of Droese with Tomahawk Chops until Droese is down to one knee. Then Tatanka hammers away on his head with Tomahawk Chops! When Bam Bam comes back to he and Tatanka make some sort of arragement and when Droese stands up the two comes from behind him and literally pushes him over the top rope! (Elimination: Duke The Dumpster Droese by Bam Bam Bigelow and Tatanka) All heels are in the ring now. Bam Bam and Tatanka decide to split up. Bam Bam goes to work on Jimmy Del Ray while Tatanka comes from behind Shawn with a hard Back Drop! Tatanka then bounces off the ropes and nails a Jumping Elbow Drop to Shawn's heart. He does this once more when you hear. BUZZ!!!

Entry # 27 is "The Explosive" Adam Bomb! YAY! It's a face. Adam Bomb slides in the ring and starts to help Bam Bam with Jimmy Del Ray. It isn't long before Adam Bomb turns and Clotheslines Bam Bam as well to a small pop from the crowd. Adam Bomb goes back to work on Jimmy Del Ray and before you know it The Gigolo is eliminated! (Elimination: Jimmy Del Ray by Adam Bomb) Adam Bomb then gets a Bulldog for his troubles by Bam Bam. Tatanka picks Shawn up and it looks like he's going to eliminate Shawn but HBK puts on the breaks! Tatanka is still running but without Shawn and HBK easily pushes Tatanka's back sending him over the top rope! (Elimination: Tatanka by Shawn Michaels) I guess HBK does want to rest because he doesn't make an attempt to go help Bam Bam pumble Adam Bomb or to go help Adam Bomb. BUZZ!!!

Entry # 28 is Bob Backlund! I thought Bob Backlund went crazy. Well he's still acting crazy because when he got in the ring he went straight after Bam Bam. Bam Bam started to hammer away on Backlund but Backlund acted like he didn't feel it and ended up throwing Bam Bam over the top rope! (Elimination: Bam Bam Bigelow by Bob Backlund) When Backlund turned around he was met by a Clothesline from Adam Bomb that sent him crashing to the mat! Backlund felt that just fine. Adam Bomb then lift Backlund up and tossed him out of the ring with no problem. (Elimination: Bob Backlund by Adam Bomb) HBK sees that he's the only one left in the ring with Adam Bomb and fear gets on his face. Just when Bomb is about to make his move we all hear. BUZZ!!! Saved by the bell? Maybe?

Entry # 29 is British Bulldog! Or maybe not! Bulldog comes in like a man on fire and goes right to work on Shawn Michaels! He nails a Clothesline on him and HBK pops right back up! He nails another one and HBK pops up again! Bulldog nails one more and this time Shawn stays down! The Bulldog then starts to brawl with Adam Bomb. British Bulldog has the clear advantage as he nails a Scoop Slam on Adam Bomb followed by a couple of stomps. HBK is back up and tries to attack Bulldog form behind but it's not to be. Bulldog nails Shawn in the mouth with a back elbow and then executes a Snapmare Takeover on him! Bulldog is running the ring when you hear. BUZZ!!! It's time for the final entrant!

Entry # 30 is "The King of Harts" Owen Hart! "Owen Hart! Owen Hart! Owen Hart!" McMahon yells over and over. Owen SLOWLY walks down to the ring and SLOWLY enters it. Once he's in Bulldog wastes no time going after him. Bulldog takes Owen down with a Clothesline and then picks him up and whips him to the corner. Bulldog charges Owen but Owen puts his boot up and Bulldog runs right into it! Meanwhile HBK and Adam Bomb are brawling. HBK low blows Bomb and sends him over the top rope! (Elimination: Adam Bomb by Shawn Michaels) Owen Hart then nails a Bulldog on The Bulldog! HBK doesn't get involved with the two brawling as Owen starts to stomp away on British Bulldog. Owen then picks Bulldog up and whips him to the ropes. Owen charges at Bulldog and tries to eliminate him but Bulldog sidesteps sending Owen over the top rope! (Elimination: Owen Hart by British Bulldog)

We're down to our last two people! HBK and Bulldog size each other up before they tie-up. They have a quick wrestling sequence that ends with Bulldog grounding HBK and locking him in an Armbar. An Armbar in the Royal Rumble? I guess anything can happen in the WWF. Bulldog sees that this is getting him nowhere and releases. Both men get back to their feet and stupidly HBK starts a brawl between them. As the two are going at it Sycho Sid makes his way down to the ring. He stands by the apron and watches. Bulldog has control of Shawn and whips him to the ropes where Sid is standing. Shawn reverses it and Sid pulls down the top rope! Bulldog flips over getting eliminated! (Elimination: British Bulldog by Shawn Michaels) HBK has done it! Shawn Michaels is the winner of the Royal Rumble! McMahon is going crazy at the announce booth and so is Jerry Lawler as the Royal Rumble goes off the air with HBK celebrating in the ring to his music and fireworks erupt from behind him!

* It's a Royal Rumble, what do you expect?

OR - 81%

We got a 1.14 buy rate for 'Royal Rumble'!

The attendance was 13117 people.

We made $2850000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $787020 from ticket sales.

For more information on the Royal Rumble read the next addition of "A Spray of Colón".

Guest Prototype

Decent show. I really liked how you wrote up the Rumble. I didn like the ending though, with Sid interfering again in Bulldog's match. He already attacked him once, so I thought you could have picked a better opponent for HBK than Bulldog. Cant believe IRS won! Sid and Borga is an interesting team.

Guest blueblood

A SPRAY OF COLÓN

Monday, 23 January 1995

Hello everyone, and welcome to, "A Spray of Colón!" This is a special addition. Usually this comes out on Thursday but because the Royal Rumble was last night I released it on the night of Monday Night Raw! Speaking of Monday Night Raw, lets start of with the preview for tonight's show!

Allied Powers are the new WWF Tag Team Champions but they have no time to celebrate. Last night at the Royal Rumble Sycho Sid and Ludvig Borga made their comeback together and assaulted the newly crowned Tag Team Champions with steel chairs! I'm assuming that these two monsters have joined forces and if that's true then the Allied Powers have a lot on their hands. Oh, and Bulldog will probably get in Sycho Sid's face, he possibly cost him the Royal Rumble last night!

As for The Undertaker! It seems that he's going to be continuing his feud with the IRS and Million Dollar Corporation. Tonight on Monday Night Raw The Undertaker will face Bam Bam and Tatanka! This won't be a Handicap Match though because The Undertaker will have a chance to chose a partner! Who will it be?

The Royal Rumble winner, Shawn Michaels will be in the house! As a matter of fact he's going to be at the announce booth. Be prepared to listen to Shawn's bragging all night long and he might even slide in a few jokes about the WWF World Champion, Diesel. After all, that is his opponent at WrestleMaina XI.

Bret Hart will NOT be at tonight’s show. BUT, his brother Owen Hart will. Owen cost Bret Hart the WWF World Championship at the Royal Rumble. I think that he's lucky that his older brother won't be here tonight. Bret will be in the house next week though and so will Owen so we'll have to wait to see what happens with them.

Both, Razor Ramon and the new WWF Intercontinental Champion, Jeff Jarrett will both be in the house! Double J stole the IC Title from Razor Ramon last night so you know that Ramon is going to have something to say. Razor Ramon will be facing Jerry Lawler tonight and Jeff Jarrett is going to face Bob Holly!

All this and much more tonight on Monday Night Raw! Be sure to tune in folks.

Now onto the Royal Rumble information. Last night Shawn Michaels set two records! First and foremost, HBK was the first person to enter the Royal Rumble and won the whole thing! He's the first ever WWF Superstar to do that and will probably be the only WWF Superstar to do it!

Also, Shawn Michaels broke Diesel's record by eliminating twelve people from the Royal Rumble! That's just amazing and Shawn isn't even that big. Diesel's record was eight in last years Royal Rumble but Shawn has raised the bar to double digits. Well here's the order of entry and elimination of the Royal Rumble. And also the top three eliminators.

Order of Entry:

1. "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels

2. Henry Godwinn

3. Mantaur

4. Billy Gunn

5. Eli Blu

6. Mabel

7. Doink The Clown

8. Kwang

9. The Undertaker

10. Jean Pierre Lafitte

11. The 1-2-3 Kid

12. Steve Dunn

13. Crush

14. Bob "Sparkplugg" Holly

15. Jacob Blu

16. Seone

17. Fatu

18. King Kong Bundy

19. Barry Horowitz

20. Bart Gunn

21. Irwin R. Schyster

22. Yokozuna

23. Bam Bam Bigelow

24. Duke The Dumpster Droese

25. "The Gigolo" Jimmy Del Ray

26. "Native American" Tatanka

27. "The Explosive" Adam Bomb

28. Bob Backlund

29. British Bulldog

30. "The King of Harts" Owen Hart

Order of Elimination And By Who:

1. Eli Blu by Shawn Michaels

2. Henry Godwinn by Shawn Michaels

3. Mantaur by The Undertaker

4. Mabel by The Undertaker

5. Doink The Clown by Billy Gunn

6. Kwang by The Undertaker

7. Steven Dunn by Shawn Michaels

8. Bob Holly by Shawn Michaels

9. Jean Pierre Lafitte by Billy Gunn

10. Crush by Shawn Michaels

11. The Undertaker by Shawn Michaels

12. Seone by King Kong Bundy

13. Fatu by King Kong Bundy

14. Jacob Blu by Bart Gunn

15. The 1-2-3 Kid by King Kong Bundy

16. Barry Horowitz by Shawn Michaels

17. Bart Gunn by Yokozuna

18. Irwin R. Schyster by Yokozuna

19. Billy Gunn by King Kong Bundy

20. King Kong Bundy by Shawn Michaels

21. Yokozuna by Shawn Michaels

22. Duke The Dumpster Droese by Bam Bam Bigelow and Tatanka

23. Jimmy Del Ray by Adam Bomb

24. Tatanka by Shawn Michaels

25. Bam Bam Bigelow by Bob Backlund

26. Bob Backlund by Adam Bomb

27. Adam Bomb by Shawn Michaels

28. Owen Hart by British Bulldog

29. British Bulldog by Shawn Michaels

30. Shawn Michaels (Winner)

Top Three Eliminators:

1. "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels: 12

2. King Kong Bundy: 4

3. The Undertaker: 3

Well ladies and gentlemen that's all for now. Tune into Monday Night Raw tonight and read about it in Raw Magazines! Until next time, enjoy and thank you for reading!

Guest blueblood

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I have been busy. This diary is NOT dead though. I am really enjoying it and I should be able to put MNR up today or tommorow. Thanks for sticking in there with me.

Enjoy!

Good show Rumble, I do have to question jobbing Undertaker out to a worthless loser like IRS though. Unless you have some big plan for IRS then it's allright, If not then you made a horrid decision imo. Glad to see Michaels and Diesel having a good night. I also liked how you had Michaels win at #1. Michaels/Diesel should be killer for Wrestlemania XI. Double J as IC champ is a good thing even though he beat Razor for it. Keep up the good work :D

• 1 year later...