Official Rap Thread (Reprise)

Gorka

On 01/11/2018 at 00:39, Lint said:

The long lost video for Will Smiths "Nightmare on My Street" has resurfaced

Huh. I'm shocked there was no deal to actually use Freddy and NOES clips in the video.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Drake kisses underage girl, learns she's underage, kisses her again and fondles her

With the Lifetime docuseries Surviving R. Kelly buzzing on social media, it was only a matter of time until the questionable behavior of other entertainers came to light.

And as if right on cue, some of October’s very own skeletons—belonging to one Aubrey Drake Graham—have been dragged out of the closet. As Friday night, he became the latest contestant on the Summer Jam screen.

In a disturbing video that’s surfaced on Twitter, Drake welcomes a fan on stage from the audience before partaking in some unsettling behavior.

The Daily Beast breaks down the video:

He kisses her body and lightly fondles her breasts, as the audience hoots and hollers with approval. After, he asks her how old she is. When she says she’s 17, the crowd erupts in laughter—as if it’s all some kind of joke.

“I can’t go to jail yet, man!” shouts Drake, to amused cheers from the crowd. “Why do you look like that?!” “Well look, I had fun,” he continues. “I don’t know whether I should feel guilty or not, but I had fun. I like the way your breasts feel against my chest. I just want to thank you.”

Drake then kisses her face several times again before bidding her adieu.

The Grapevine also has a breakdown of "why you can expect silence from these legends when it comes to R. Kelly", that includes the likes of Charlamagne Tha God, Kanye, Drake, Jay-Z, Russell Simmons, Nas etc - detailing the questionable behavior and allegations against many of them.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/why-you-can-expect-silence-from-these-legends-when-it-c-1831515979

Kiler Mike was on #1230 of Joe Rogan's podcast, for anyone that wants to listen. I'm about halfway through and so far it's so-so. I like Mike and I love RTJ, but I disagree with his NRA stanning and at one point there's a lot of gun talk that I just don't care for. Still worth a listen so far, I would say.

• Like 1

On 03/02/2019 at 21:15, tristy said:

21 Savage was taken into custody by ICE today. Apparently he's actually British (?????) and has been in the US illegally since 2005.

Dost thou think we cannot spit mad rhymes? For shame.

• 2 weeks later...