TNA 2004

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

Xplosion Preview

Nigel McGuiness vs. Jeff Hardy

After causing Pat Kenney a match Friday on Impact! Nigel McGuiness has to take on Jeff Hardy. Will Kenney cost McGuiness the match, and will Hardy again pick up a victory to move a little bit up the ladder?

The Naturals vs. Shark Boy and D-Ray 2000 non-title

Shark Boy and D-Ray come into this match with nothing to lose. If they win, they go on to Victory Road to face the champions. If they don't they just do what they are expected to do. Will the Naturals take them lightly? or do they realize the legitamate test in front of them?

Also:

Vince Russo's desicion on what will happen between Christopher Daniels and Keiji Mutoh.

Jeff Jarrett returns from Japan, and will be in action.

All this and much, much, more.

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

WrestleNews.Com

Xplosion Recap

Brought to you by Ryan the Rastlin’ Righter

Ryan’s note(This is how I will score the matches. Great Crowd reaction is 80-100, Good is 70-80, AboverAverage is 60-70. Average is 50-60 and anything else is bad, sucks, shitty, whatever I want to call it. The ratings will be the same for matches and overall will show the number. At the end of each review will be the official match scores. I will say what happens, before, after and during the segment.)

Dark Match – For Live Crowd Only

Elix Skipper vs. Aj Styles

Before: Absolutely nothing, fans sitting around talking. Jeremy Borash gets on the microphone and announces the card for the evening. Styles was wearing a new outfit, jeans, yes blue jeans. Lets hope this is not what he wears from now on.

During: The fan’s weren’t really into the match, I don’t know why I would say Above Average reaction from the Nashville crowd. But in the ring, we had a Good X-division style high flying match. The action never stoped. We saw every spot these two guys had. From flips off the top turnbuckle, to backflips off the top rope. Styles would hit the Styles Clash towards the end of the match but Elix would eventually win the match with a very impressive looking New School.

After: Mike Tenay and Don West hyped Jeff Jarrett being in the bulding. Also, the TNA girls came to the top of the stage and started dancing around. Nice eye candy. Fire works were set up in the ring and the top of the stage to signal the beginning of the Xplosion.

Jeff Hardy vs. Nigel McGuinness

Before: The little girls scream at the top of there lungs and go wild for Jeff Hardy. Tenay and West say how McGuinness is moving up the ladder and how he’s going to be at Victory Road. Its funny how a month ago everyone loved Jeff Hardy and now he’s not even going to be at Victory Road and McGuinness is. What a difference a good booker makes.

During: The match, wasn’t to bad, I’d even say good. Nigel McGuinness clearly carried Jeff Hardy. I’m surprised by the young man’s ability to do this. He looks like the real deal. Only time will tell though. The fans were not into this match at all. The only time they popped, even a little bit was when Jeff Hardy went for the senton bomb, but he missed. What a loser he is. Pat Kenney would make an appearance but he accidently hit Hardy, allowing Nigel to get the victory with the Governer’s Crumpet. After seeing this guy live, I think I love him as much as TNA does.

After: McGuinness beat the living crap out of Pat Kenney, Jeff Hardy looked angry and then walked out through the crowd. Again the little girls yelled and screamed.

Russo’s announcement.

Before: T-Shirt time, must have been a tv commercial. I didn’t get one but this lady 2 rows in front of me got one. Sinn and Slash got a new shirt. That’s an interesting story line they have right there.

During: Russo gets into the ring and announce’s that Christopher Daniels is not the number one contender. The fan’s started a Mutoh chant, but Russo shot that down quickly saying he’s not the number one contender either. Instead they will go one on one at Victory Road with the winner being the number one contender. Sinn and Slash are not allowed to appear during the match or they will be fired. He also annouces that Jeff Jarretts opponent for Victory Road has not been decided and if no one steps up to the plate and shows something, his opponent will be drawn from a hat. Yes folks, if you’re the lucky guy who’s name is on the hat you could win yourself a shot at the world champion. At Victory Road The Naturals or Shark Boy and D-Ray 3000 will take on either Americas Most Wanted or The New Church. Who knows when we will find out. Maybe they will draw one of their names out of a hat?

After: The TNA girls come out and I go get a beer. How many commercial breaks does this show get?

Another Attack?

During: Sinn and Slash are in the back fighting Shark Boy, they throw him threw a table set up in the back. Shark Boy was busted open, and it made his mask look funny :D. This TNA, its comedy gold.

After: Tenay and West run down the card for Victory Road. So far we have Nigel McGuinness vs. Pat Kenney, Christopher Daniels vs. Keiji Mutoh, Chris Sabin vs. Petey Williams for the X-Division Title and NWA World and World Tag Team titles will be on line. Doesn’t sound to bad, of corse everyone could just order WWE Pay Per Views.

D-Ray 3000 vs. The Naturals

Before: They come down to the ring, they were pink. Are they gay?

During: Wow is anybody hear? You could literally hear a guy sneeze way up in the nose bleed seats. No Crowd reaction at all. If it wasn’t for alright wrestling, this match would have a zero rating. It couldn’t get much worse. No one cared about Shark Boy not being there because they new there was no way for them to win anyways. Easy victory for the Naturals.

After: They hugged and celebrated, like they won the superbowl. I think I answered my own question..

Challenge

Before: Jeff Jarrett strolls in with his little guitar. I wonder if he even knows how to play it? He grabs the mic from the great Jeremy Borash. Speaking of Borash what is his deal? Does he even want to work for TNA anymore? If you don’t know what I’m talking about read his TNA Reports..

During: Jarrett makes an open challenge to anyone in the back. He doesn’t care if its Shark Boy, Aj Styles, Jeff Hardy, his father or Vince Russo. Jarrett just wants to fight. He says he’s going to beat anyone he has to fight at Victory Road. I believe him, I mean the man’s father does run the company. Anything he says goes. Some unfamiliar music hits and The Red Rooster comes out to take the challenge.

Red Rooster vs. Jeff Jarrett

The highest fan reaction of the night, I would have to say Above Average for this one and the wrestling wasn’t to bad either considering who was involved. I guess they just kind of clicked. I interviewed an old man during the match and asked why he was cheering for this match and not the others. He said he actually heard of the wrestlers involved in this one. Taylor wasn’t impressive but he wasn’t to bad either. He did a few slams and elbow drops, punches and chops. Jarrett won the match with the stroke. Taylor sold it well. I miss the days when wrestlers actually new how to sell moves.

After: Jarrett left and Taylor got on the mic. He thanked everyone for coming out and wished them a safe trip home.

Edited by Muthafawkkinmatt

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

TNA.COM

News and Notes

- A Big signing has taken place here at TNA, although management has told us to keep locked lips on the situation. The Wrestler wrestled in ECW during the late 90's. Look for him to debut soon.

- TNA has signed another sponsership deal with a nationwide company. That company being 20th Century Fox. Look for TNA and 20th Century Fox to colaborate soon.

- Tons of new wrestlers have signed with TNA, and been sent to the asylum, along with some old TNA Wrestlers. They will join Koko Mansour and Kenny The Basterd who signed earlier this month. The official Academy @ The Asylum roster is as follows:

Burchill

Chris Vaugn

Dallas

Eric Young

James Tighe

Jason Cross

Joey Matthews

Johnny Devine

Kenny The Bastard

Koko Mansour

Miyamoto

Professor Adib Mansour

Sonjay Dutt

Takao

Troy Lords

Zokre.

-With the departures of Raven and Larry Zbyszko the Academy had 2 spots open for trainers, those spots were filled this week by Jeff Jarrett and Christopher Daniels.

- Monty Brown left the company, due to his contract expiring. Brown and TNA are still on good terms, and this may lead to an eventual come back.

Kool diary. I've been lookin 4 an up 2 date TNA diary 4 ages. Ravens leavin has 2 b a huge blow 2 ur TNA. And how coms BG James always leaves 2 bcom IWA:MS Head Booker, hapenned in my games as well, not just 1. And I can guess who ur 'Big Signing' is. I won't spoil it but does it begin with S? Anyway, Cya. Keep it up.

Guest smygba

I think you still got a pretty decent roster.

But er, dude, er whens your next show?

not as if me reading a diary is a rare thing

Edited by smygba

Guest killacam2006

im really liking the diary but, what is the diary going to be like without Raven in it, i mean he's the star guy, the reason i watch TNA, ah well loooking forward to next show

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

Thank you all for the replies and kind comments.. i'm working towards the next show but i've been working tons of hours, my neice just had her 5th birthday and other thing have kept me off of the computer. I am glad to see that all of you have interest in my diary and i will try to update soon. reallly soon

Xtremist- The guy doesnt start with an S.. He's not that big of a star, I wanted to be a little more realistic with the guys that i sign, as in real life not to many big starts would sign with TNA. You'll soon find out who it is. :-p

Smygba - Thanks again for supporting me. I know you love reading my shows and i hope the next one doesn't disappoint.

Cam - I hope you watch TNA without Raven, or atleast read my dairy. I'll try to keep you into it without him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

NWA:TNA.COM

Impact Official Preview

Americas Most Wanted vs. The New Church

NWA-TNA Number one contendership match

This match was announced on Xplosion, and features what many believe to be the best tag team in the world today, AMW taking on a fearless and relentless Sinn and Slash. The New Church have been on a rampage lately, destroying everybody in sight will that continue tonight or will AMW get another shot at glory?

Aj Styles vs. 2 Members of the NYC

On Xplosion, Vince Russo said someone hast to step up to the plate and become the number one contender to Jeff Jarretts NWA World Tittle. Tonight on Impact AJ Styles gets his chance when he takes on 2 members of the NYC. Will it be Giliberti, Trinity, Vito or Swinger... Tune in tonight to find out.

Also: Nigel McGuiness speask for the first time.

and the X-Division Champion will be in action.

All this and much, much more.

Check your local listings for time and channel.

Edited by Muthafawkkinmatt

Taking a long time getting it done mate. I thought I was gonna be a page behind, but looks like you been busy too. Americas Most Wanted vs. The New Church, Sounds decent enough for me. Who needs Raven anyway? :shifty:

• 1 month later...
Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

Ok guys here's the deal, I lost TEW a while ago but i got it back and after attempting to start other diary's, I just don't have the passion i had for this one so I will be brining this one back. I have to fix the data and everything, just bare with me for a little while. The roster will be how it was when I left, I will even have my roster up to date, doubt I will have the development guys though.

I hope you enjoy, if you were a fan I'm glad to have you back, if you're a new fan welcome aboard.

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

*UPDATE*

I am now, where I need to be in the game. But there are a few things that have changed. First of all I would like you all to forget about the other sponser's I have negotiated with as the ones I have now are Marshalls, Sony Music, and The Truth.com.

Scott D'Amore has signed and exclusive only written contract with TNA and by doing this he sold his prized BCW to Wrestling Legend, Dusty Rhodes. This means Rhodes has left TNA. (GOOD THING)

Konnan and Goldylocks have left the company due to there contracts being expired. TNA isin't really interested in brining either one of them back.

No new signings have occured. Although the mystery man from ECW will be on television REAL soon. Also, a few offers have been handed out for both the Academy and TNA.

Jimmy Hart and Sinn have become good friends lately, hanging out at bars on the road, playing checkers together in the back and playin TEW against each other.

I am finally back, here on October 15th, the official preview for the show is on the last page.

Victory Road card goes as follows

Jeff Jarrett vs. Un Annouced/Mystery Opponent

Keiji Mutoh vs. Christopher Daniels - Number One contenders match

The Naturals vs. The New Church or AMW - Tag Titles

Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin - X Division Title

Nigel McGuinness vs. Pat Kenny - Grudge match

Enjoy!

• 11 months later...