..Is a wanker, Volume 2.

Guest Angry Baboon

Guest Angry Baboon

brian Molko, and to a lesser extent Frank Black

placebo are the worst thing to happen to music since yoko ono. my mate gave me a dvd on which they covered where is my mind with frank black. i've found things in my foreskin with more talent than that showoff little dwarf. get ye gone. they didn't try to change anything. he used bisexuality as a marketing tool, wore black clothes and used a zx spectrum to generate bland, formulaic indie lyrics. they have clogged up alternative airwaves for too long. 'a friend with weed is a friend indeed.' fuck off you chancer gnome. you balding chancer gnome.

the pixies never tried to look weird. you could never second guess the pixies. liking and plugging the pixies doesn't make you any good. what a twat

brian Molko, and to a lesser extent Frank Black

placebo are the worst thing to happen to music since yoko ono. my mate gave me a dvd on which they covered where is my mind with frank black. i've found things in my foreskin with more talent than that showoff little dwarf. get ye gone. they didn't try to change anything. he used bisexuality as a marketing tool, wore black clothes and used a zx spectrum to generate bland, formulaic indie lyrics. they have clogged up alternative airwaves for too long. 'a friend with weed is a friend indeed.' fuck off you chancer gnome. you balding chancer gnome.

the pixies never tried to look weird. you could never second guess the pixies. liking and plugging the pixies doesn't make you any good. what a twat

Phew, here I was thinking I was the only one who despised Placebo, I swear the front man looks less real than Chucky :o

I still like the first album, but agreed I wouldn't make the effort to see them now. I heard them from about 2 miles away at V2001 (I'd gone back to my tent to try to get rid of the ringing in my ears from Idlewild, who were fucking awesome), and thats as close as I ever want to.