Rise of the Independents

darrdor

Next show will feature:

-Trent Acid (2-3) vs. John Walters (2-3) - John Walters to go 3-3

-Jerry Lynn (3-2) vs. B-Boy (3-2) - B-Boy to go 4-2

-Homicide (5-0) vs. Danny Daniels (replacing Xavier) (0-4-1) - Danny Daniels to go 1-4-1

-AJ Styles (4-1) vs. ??? (replacing Matt Stryker) (0-4-1) - AJ Styles to go 5-1

-Amazing Red (1-4) vs. Jay Briscoe (3-2) - Jay Briscoe to go 4-2

-The returning Teddy Hart (1-4) vs. Mark Briscoe (2-3) - Teddy Hart to go 2-4

-Dan Maff (2-3) vs. BJ Whitmer (3-2) - Dan Maff to go 3-3

-Austin Aries (4-1) vs. Samoa Joe (4-1) - Austin Aries to go 5-1

AJ Styles opponent will be: James "Jamie Noble" Gibson

The match of the night will be: Jerry Lynn vs B-Boy

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn you kris24fan, damn you to hell :angry:

anyways, on with the predictions. You have been doing really good with this, and hopefully you keep up the good work.

-Trent Acid (2-3) vs. John Walters (2-3)

-Jerry Lynn (3-2) vs. B-Boy (3-2)

-Homicide (5-0) vs. Danny Daniels (replacing Xavier) (0-4-1)

-AJ Styles (4-1) vs. ?? (0-4-1)

-Amazing Red (1-4) vs. Jay Briscoe (3-2)

-The returning Teddy Hart (1-4) vs. Mark Briscoe (2-3)

-Dan Maff (2-3) vs. BJ Whitmer (3-2)

-Austin Aries (4-1) vs. Samoa Joe (4-1)

MOTN: Styles / ???

Mystery Guy = Jimmy Rave

Edited by Hellfire065

-AJ Styles (4-1) vs. ??? (replacing Matt Stryker) (0-4-1)

Match of the Night: AJ Styles vs. ???

Styles Mystery Opponent: Ace Steel

-Trent Acid (2-3) vs. John Walters (2-3)- I just have to say Walters, as Acid hasn't impressed me much lately.

-Jerry Lynn (3-2) vs. B-Boy (3-2)- If I have to give my opinions on Lynn again, I'll puke. But I don't like B-Boy either. I'll say B-Boy though.

-Homicide (5-0) vs. Danny Daniels (replacing Xavier) (0-4-1)- Ain't no well in hell Homicide loses to a reformed ECW referee. Not like ECW ever needed refs anyway.

-AJ Styles (4-1) vs. ??? (replacing Matt Stryker) (0-4-1)- I think that Jack Evans will get a permanent spot, and face AJ. He'll lose of course.

-Amazing Red (1-4) vs. Jay Briscoe (3-2)- Ah, the timeless classic. Wait, no that's Misawa-Kawada. This match is still good no matter where it happens though. I say Red pulls out what has to be considered the upset.

-The returning Teddy Hart (1-4) vs. Mark Briscoe (2-3)- Teddy will win this, despite my extreme hatred for him.

-Dan Maff (2-3) vs. BJ Whitmer (3-2)- Hillbilly Jesus vs. a much bigger Homicide (with a cooler #1 finisher though). I'll say Hillbilly Jesus goes over.

-Austin Aries (4-1) vs. Samoa Joe (4-1)- Hm, the new ROH champ against the man whom he dethroned. Only in bizarro Rise of the Independents universe, this might not have happened. I'll say Aries goes over though.

MOTN: God, I have to think Styles-whomever he's wrestling (if I'm right and it's Evans, this is a shoe-in).

Next show will feature:

MOTN Austin Aries vs Samoa Joe

Replacing Matt Stryker: Jack Evans

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

John Walters (2-3)

-Jerry Lynn (3-2)

-Homicide (5-0)

-AJ Styles (4-1)

Briscoe (3-2)

-The returning Teddy Hart (1-4)

BJ Whitmer (3-2)

-Austin Aries (4-1)

replacement: Jack Evans

Hart-Briscoe

Edited by Muthafawkkinmatt

-Trent Acid

-Jerry Lynn

-Homicide

-AJ Styles

-Amazing Red (ugh i'm lossing confidence in Red)

-Teddy Hart

-BJ Whitmer

-Austin Aries

Replacement: Jack Evans

MOTN: Styles vs ???

Edited by Pepsi

MOTN- Austin Aries vs. Samoa Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Geez I'm getting bad at waiting so long between shows, I tried shortening the results a bit, hopefully I can get through this a bit faster that way. Enjoy the show!

Rise of the Independents December 4, 2004: Debuts & Returns

We start off as always with a match as Trent Acid will do battle with “Hurricane” John Walters!

Trent Acid (2-3) vs. John Walters (2-3)

Very hotly contested match right from the get-go. Half way through the match, Walters locks in the Sharpshooter but Acid reaches the ropes. Acid hits the double knees in the corner and a missile dropkick to the back of the head for 2. The end comes when Walters goes for his Hurricane DDT, Acid escapes and goes off the ropes looking for a Yakuza kick, Walters ducks, tries a Lung Blower to Acid’s chest but Acid knees him in the nether-regions as Walters jumps up! Acid then bounces off the ropes, Yakuza Kick! Walters goes down but staggers right back up and Acid grabs him from behind and hits his Inverted Brainbuster and gets the 3!

WINNER---Trent Acid

Acid cockily celebrates on his way back to the locker room.

Up next we have the cagey veteran Jerry Lynn against B-Boy!

Jerry Lynn (3-2) vs. B-Boy (3-2)

The story of this match sees B-Boy continually trying to use his hard strikes and devastating moves to subdue Lynn’s technical prowess. Lynn hits a bunch of moves early including a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, an inverted DDT and a flying bulldog off the second rope but B-Boy kicks out of all of them. B-Boy comes back with a palm strike and then the Facelift in the corner but Lynn kicks out. DVD gets another 2. B-Boy goes for the Shining Wizard but Lynn catches him and hits a running Liger Bomb for a close 2. He goes for the Cradle Piledriver but B-Boy drops to his knees and holds Lynn’s legs to protect himself. Lynn instead goes up top but B-Boy charges at him with a leaping Shining Wizard and Lynn falls to the floor! B-Boy goes out and retrieves him and tosses him in but only gets 2. B-Boy goes for another Shining Wizard but Lynn ducks and scoops B-Boy up for his patented TKO. He spins him around for it but B-Boy escapes, hits a big step-up enziguri and then plants Lynn with the Cross Special Brainbuster! One, two, three! Great win for B-Boy!

WINNER---B-Boy

*** ¼

The 2 shake hands after the match.

We go now to the debuting Danny Daniels who starts for Rise of the Independents tonight against Homicide!

Daniels: “Oh yeah, Danny Daniels is in Rise of the Independents babay! And I don’t have no Jim Fannin to hold me down either. Homicide you’ll find out tonight what “The Headliner” Danny Daniels is all about. Check this out: Former IWA World Heavyweight Champion; The winner of the 2003 Ted Petty Invitational Tournament in which I successfully defended my IWA World title ALL the way through, PLUS, I am the man who sent Chris Hero packing from IWA what should have been for good. Now everybody’s sayin’ “Ooohh Danny, what are you gonna do, you’re facing Homicide tonight!” Homicide, you don’t scare me one bit because I know when you bring out that fork or knife or whatever you like to stab people with like a frickin’ maniac, all I have to do is use my vast WRESTLING skills and I can easily defeat you or anybody else in this tournament. Rise of the Independents, here I come!”

We see a little package chronicling the friendship and classic matches that have happened between Jay Briscoe and the Amazing Red leading up to their showdown here tonight! These 2 split their matches against each other 1-1 in Ring of Honor and have faced each other countless times in other organizations as well. Let’s see if Jay Briscoe can do what his brother Mark couldn’t, and that’s beat the crafty Red! Another interesting point is that Jay Briscoe has swore he will not go after Red’s bad knee. Let’s see how true he stays to his word.

Jay Briscoe (3-2) vs. Amazing Red (1-4)

This one is fast-paced all the way through with Jay keeping his word about not going after Red’s knee. Half-way through Jay signals for his Cannonball Senton but Red moves! He quickly goes up top and hits the Infrared! He gets up, Red Star Press! Cover, one, two, no! Jay kicks out! Red can’t believe it but he gets up on the second rope, waiting for Jay to stand up. Jay stands and Red dives at Jay and swings him around with a beautiful swinging Flatliner! Another cover but Jay again kicks out at 2 and ¾! Red gets Jay up on his shoulders for maybe an F-5 (!) but Jay slides down, butterflies the arms and goes for the J-Driller but as he lifts Red, Red somehow kicks Jay in the face and hits a spinning front kick. He pulls Jay up and goes for the Code Red but Jay pulls him up and over by the feet and Red lands right on his head! Jay then bounces off the ropes and sends Red for a loop with a huge Yakuza kick! He then picks Red up and hits the J-Driller! One, two, three!

WINNER---Jay Briscoe

The two friends shake hands and embrace afterwards.

“Turn Me on Mr. Deadman” by The Union Underground hits and Danny Daniels makes his way to the ring in his debut match. The Kill Bill bit then plays followed by “The Truth” by Beanie Siegal and Homicide comes out, this should be a good match.

Danny Daniels (0-4-1) vs. Homicide (5-0)

A surprisingly even match until Homicide viciously headbutts Danny and hits a piledriver for 2. Danny comes back with his own piledriver but Homicide kicks out. If Roderick Strong is the master of the backbreakers then Danny Daniels is certainly the master of the piledrivers but that one was not enough to put Homicide away. Danny now tries for his Tombstone piledriver but Homicide escapes and goes for a Tenzan Tombstone Driver but Daniels escapes THAT, tries to kick Homicide, Homicide catches the foot, Danny goes for an enziguri but Homicide ducks and then locks in the STF! Danny scratches and claws and reaches the bottom rope. Homicide then runs off the ropes and goes for a Lariat, Danny ducks and picks Homicide up on his shoulders, going for the Rubix Cube, but Homicide slips out, grabs Danny’s arms and almost kills him with the Cop Killa DANGEROUUUSSS!!! Homicide turns Daniels over, 1…2…3! A valiant effort by Danny Daniels in his debut match but he couldn’t get past Homicide!

WINNER---Homicide

*** ½

Daniels gets up and a large majority of the crowd is giving him a standing ovation. He stretches his arms out like he’s encouraging the cheers but then gives everyone the universal “Up Yours” hand signal and leaves the ring, maintaining his ultra uber-heelness.

We go backstage now to Allison Danger who is standing by with her charges, Dan Maff & BJ Whitmer who are scheduled not to team with each other tonight but to FIGHT each other!

Danger: “One of the parts of this tournament that Dan and BJ knew they would encounter sooner or later was the fact that they would have to face one another. But what you people don’t realize is that they have absolutely NO problem with that. Have you ever seen these 2 men CHOP the living crap out of one another during a match in which they are actually TEAMING together? Could you imagine the war these 2 men will go through tonight when they are actually SUPPOSED to do that to each other?”

Maff: “You may ask yourself “Why would they do that to each other?” WE ARE 2 OF THE BADDEST MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE BUSINESS TODAY, THAT’S WHY! We don’t half-ass it when we’re told to go out there and do a job. So BJ, know this: I’m coming at you with everything I have tonight, no punches pulled, no bullshit.”

Whitmer: “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

The 3 look into the camera is it fades out.

Right now we have the returning Teddy Hart in action against Mark Briscoe! Jack Evans went 1-1 in Teddy’s absence, ending it with a win over Red. We’ll see if Teddy can build on that momentum tonight or can Mark continue the momentum his brother Jay set with his win over Red earlier tonight? An interesting fact is that Teddy actually hasn’t won a match yet in the tournament, the only win on his record was the doing of Jack Evans!

Teddy Hart (1-4) vs. Mark Briscoe (2-3)

They start it out with a nice mat exchange before Teddy dropkicks Mark over the top to the floor. Teddy goes up top and flies onto Mark with an insane Open Hart Surgery! The fans chant “Holy Shit!” and both are slow to get up and they trade shots on the outside, Mark gets the upper hand, whips Hart into the guardrail and hits a Climbing Shining Wizard to stun Teddy. Mark then goes up top and comes off with a Shooting Star Press on Hart! The “Holy Shit!” chant returns quite quickly. Mark gets up and shoves Teddy into the ring. He hits a Saito suplex for a 2 count. He goes out on the apron and comes in for a springboard dropkick but Hart moves. He hooks Mark and lifts him for a back suplex but he flips Mark all the way over and catches him in a bulldog on the way down! Incredible! That gets 2. Hart stays in control until Mark hits a leg lariat. He goes for the Cut-Throat Driver but Hart escapes and hits a superkick. He goes up top and hits that leaping spike DDT! It’s over, cover, 1…2…no! Mark kicks out at 2 and a half! Hart goes for a powerbomb but gets backdropped by Mark. Mark goes out on the apron and this time connects with a springboard dropkick. Up top now and he hits a moonsault! 1…2…NO! Hart kicks out! Mark now with a scoop slam and goes up top but he gets crotched by Teddy and falls to the mat. Hart now with a scoop slam and goes up top himself but Mark is back up and he cuts Teddy off. Mark now goes out on the apron and goes for his Springboard Ace Crusher but Teddy shoves him off and then comes off with the Hart Attack Shooting Star Press! 1…2…3! Teddy finally wins one for himself!

WINNER---Teddy Hart

AJ Styles makes his way out for his match against the mystery opponent who is replacing Matt Stryker in the tournament. He waits patiently when we hear something over the speakers. “Huss, Huss, Huss, Huss, Huss, Huss, Huss!” The fans go wild and start hussing as Becky Bayless comes through the curtain followed by the “Barbaric Berzerker” himself, Jimmy Jacobs! He comes stomping out from the back, circling the ring hussing. He gets on the apron and tries to step over the top rope but he’s having some troubles until Becky gets up there and holds the top rope down so he can get over. He runs the ropes like a madman and then comes to a sudden halt to huss at his opponent AJ Styles, who looks on with a mix of amusement and focus as he has never faced Jacobs 1 on 1 before! This should be a good match.

AJ Styles (4-1) vs. Jimmy Jacobs (0-4-1)

Jimmy uses his unorthodox style to really stump AJ in the opening moments of the contest, even hitting a Tornado back rake! Half way through the match AJ goes for his moonsault into an inverted DDT but Jacobs sees him coming and runs off the ropes from which AJ just came and blasts AJ with the Big Boot! Cover, 1..2..NO! We almost saw a huge upset! Jimmy pulls AJ to the corner and goes up top. He comes off for a big Senton back splash but AJ gets his knees up and Jacobs gets impaled! They are slow to get up, AJ goes for a discus lariat, Jacobs duck, boot to the gut and he goes for the Contra Code but AJ pushes him off behind him, Jacobs lands on his feet but AJ leaps backwards with that sensational Pele kick! Cover, One, two, no, Jacobs is still in it. AJ tries for the Styles Clash but Jacobs backdrops him! Jacobs with a kick to the gut now and he goes for that reverse Pedigree but AJ lifts Jacobs on his shoulders and then shifts Jacobs around into a powerbomb position, drops Jacobs down, hooks the legs over the arms and WHAM! Styles Clash! He turns Jacobs over, 1…2…3! AJ gets the win in a fantastic match!

WINNER---AJ Styles

AJ helps Jimmy up and shakes his hand as the crowd show their appreciation for Jimmy as well. Jimmy almost won his debut match but it wasn’t to be on this night!

Allison Danger makes her way out and introduces both Dan Maff and BJ Whitmer. This one should be insanely hard-hitting!

Dan Maff (2-3) vs. BJ Whitmer (3-2)

They start this match out with a staredown and then a chopping contest, but it wasn’t a contest at all, they were just firing each other up! They get into some hard strikes now and Maff gets the upper hand and hits the Cannonball in the corner! Whitmer tumbles to the outside. Maff jumps up and down and runs off the ropes and comes sailing through the ropes with a tope on Whitmer, taking out the guardrail at the same time! Maff gets up and tries to throw BJ in but BJ blocks and smashes Maff’s head into the apron and then suplexes Maff on the floor! BJ then goes in and hits a tope of his own on Maff! Back in BJ covers for a 2. He goes for a big lariat, Maff ducks and tries for a half nelson suplex, BJ elbows out, goes for an Exploder but Maff elbows out of that and runs off the ropes going for the Clothesline from Compton but BJ ducks and hits a roaring elbow to the back of Maff’s head and then a Dragon suplex! He keeps a bridge with it but Maff rolls the shoulder at 2 and a half! BJ stands Maff up and goes for the devastating Dragon Exploder but Maff goes behind and hits a BRUTAL half nelson suplex but BJ IS UP! He grabs Maff and takes him over with an Exploder but Maff gets up too! BJ swings wildly but Maff ducks and grabs the arm, half nelson suplex again and both men are down and out! They both get up around the count of 8 and trade shots back and forth, BJ tries to whip Maff to the corner, Maff reverses and BJ leaps up onto the top rope but Maff crotches him! Maff then pulls BJ off the turnbuckles in a Torture Rack position, you know what’s next! BURNING HAMMER DANGEROOUUUSSS!! 1…2…3! Maff wins a war with his tag team partner!

WINNER---Dan Maff

** ¾

The 2 hug afterwards showing that there are no hard feelings after a hellacious match!

It’s main event time as Samoa Joe makes his way out, all business as he awaits his opponent in the ring. “Personal Jesus” by Marilyn Manson plays and the Ring of Honor champion Austin Aries makes his way to the ring. It was Joe that he beat for that title, but these 2 have one victory apiece against each other as Joe defeated Aries in IWA Mid South at The 2004 Revolution Strong Style tournament so this is the rubber match!

Samoa Joe (4-1) vs. Austin Aries (4-1)

An interesting story builds in this match in which Joe keeps expecting Aries to try his Brainbuster like he did so many times in their ROH title match but Aries never does and that throws Joe off completely. Aries hits a corkscrew pescado to the outside. Joe comes back though and hits an Ole Ole Kick. Back in Aries takes control with his gutbuster/STO/swinging elbowdrop combo. He goes out on the apron and slingshots in with a hilo and then runs off the ropes and hits a big diving elbowdrop for 2. He then locks in that brutal Fish Hook crossface of his but the ref makes him break it at the count of 5. Aries then locks in the Rings of Aries but Joe makes it to his feet with Aries still clung onto him! He yanks Aries up into a fireman’s carry and nails a Death Valley Driver! Joe then snapmares Aries over, chop to the back, kick to the chest and then the kneedrop. He measures Aries for a lariat, Aries ducks though and hits a hard forearm and whips Joe to the corner. Aries then comes in with a HUGE running dropkick right to Joe’s face! Aries then hits that headdrop sideslam of his for 2. Aries hits some chops to Joe as he gets up and Joe gets pissed and does the thousand hand slap followed by an enziguri! He goes for the Island Driver but Aries maneuvers into that Crucifix Driver! He then picks Joe up and hits the Brainbuster! 1…2…thr..no!! Joe kicks out! Aries waits for Joe to get up and then bounces off the ropes going for that discus forearm of his but Joe ducks and plants Aries with an STO! He then picks Aries up and hits a brutal Muscle Buster!! Cover, 1…2…NO! Aries kicks out of the Muscle Buster!! Joe hits some sick knees to the head and then locks on the Choke! Aries is just on his knees and he’s able to get to a vertical base so Joe releases the Choke and hits a Dragon suplex and then immediately locks in the Choke again! The fans chant “Tap! Tap! Tap!” but Aries fights to a vertical base AGAIN! Joe releases the Choke and hits a 2nd Dragon suplex and this time holds the pin but Aries barely gets off his shoulders at 2 and ¾! So Joe AGAIN locks in the Choke but Aries AGAIN is just about to his feet so Joe hits a THIRD Dragon suplex and holds the pin, One…two…three! Samoa Joe beats Austin Aries but he nearly had to kill him to do it!

WINNER---Samoa Joe

*** ½

Joe is just kneeling after his win, probably exhausted as Aries slowly comes around. Joe grabs the ROH World title from the referee and holds it out to Aries. Aries gets to his feet and looks at Joe before ripping the belt out of Joe’s hands and just leaving. Joe’s show of respect wasn’t taken to too kindly but what a main event it was to cap off a great show!

END OF SHOW

MATCH OF THE NIGHT WAS AJ STYLES VS. JIMMY JACOBS

Highlights of the Night

-Trent Acid getting a knee into the lower nutsack region of John Walters followed by a Yakuza kick and an inverted brainbuster for the win

-Jerry Lynn reversing B-Boy’s attempted Shining Wizard into a Liger Bomb

-B-Boy knocking Lynn off the top to the floor with a leaping Shining Wizard

-Jay Briscoe kicking out of Amazing Red’s Infrared & Red Star Press

-Jay blocking Red’s Code Red, followed by a Yakuza kick and the J-Driller for the victory

-Homicide escaping Danny Daniels’ Rubix Cube and hitting the Cop Killa for the win

-Teddy Hart hitting Open Hart Surgery to the floor on Mark Briscoe

-Mark Briscoe’s Shooting Star Press to the floor on Teddy

-Teddy blocking Mark’s Springboard Ace Crusher and hitting the Hart Attack Shooting Star Press to get the win

-Jimmy Jacobs ducking under AJ Styles’ attempted moonsault inverted DDT and hitting the Big Boot

-Styles getting his knees up on Jacobs’ attempted Senton splash off the top

-Styles blocking the attempted Contra Code by Jacobs and hitting the Pele kick

-Styles reversing Jacobs’ reverse Pedigree into the Styles Clash to score the win

-Dan Maff taking out BJ Whitmer and the guardrail with a magnificent tope suicida

-Maff and Whitmer exchanging brutal half nelson and Exploder suplexes

-Maff hitting the Burning Hammer on Whitmer for the 3 count

-Samoa Joe lifting Austin Aries up while he had the Rings of Aries on and hitting a Death Valley Driver out of it

-Joe kicking out of a brainbuster by Aries

-Aries kicking out of Joe’s Muscle Buster

-Joe’s series of Dragon suplexes and chokes to finally put Aries away

-----------------------------------------

Alrighty here are the prediction results. Nobody correctly predicted who AJ's mystery opponent was :P Congrats to Hellfire on getting his 2nd victory, he is now only one victory away from getting a tape. Which reminds me, I'm mailing your tape on Wednesday VDP. Anyways here are the full results:

Hellfire065 8-2

erstyle 7-3

Assassin 6-4

VDP2006 5-5

Azrael 5-5

Pepsi 5-5

paulbd 5-5

mroniimusha 4-6

Marth 4-6

Muthafawkkinmatt 3-7

Edited by darrdor

Loser drinks a beer :shifty:

But 2/3 Falls would be ok, too...

-Frankie Kazarian (2-2-1) vs. Sonjay Dutt (0-5)

-Chris Sabin (2-3) vs. Michael Shane (1-3-1)

-Super Dragon (3-1-1) vs. Bryan Danielson (5-0)

-Spanky (2-3) vs. Paul London (3-1-1)

-Christopher Daniels (3-2) vs. Petey Williams (2-3)

-Alex Shelley (2-3) vs. Low Ki (4-1)

-Roderick Strong (replacing The Messiah) (2-3) vs. Chris Hero (2-3)

-CM Punk (4-1) vs. Colt Cabana (1-4)

Edited by oldskool

Match Of The Night: Punk vs. Cabana

I think 2 out of 3 Falls for Punk vs. Cabana will be a good stipulation.

-Roderick Strong (2-3) vs. Chris Hero (2-3)

MOTN = Spanky vs Paul London

Iron Man Or 2/3 Falls Match For me.

Keep up good work dude :thumbsup:

WHOOO~!! Another win for me. One more and I WIIIIIN. :shifty:

Anyways, onward with my predictions.

Frankie Kazarian (2-2-1) vs. Sonjay Dutt (0-5)

MOTN: Super Dragon vs. Bryan Danielson

2/3 falls would be pretty badass, Steel Cage would rock as well.

Damnit. I forgot to predict again! Oh well.

Frankie Kazarian (2-2-1) vs. Sonjay Dutt (0-5)

Chris Sabin (2-3) vs. Michael Shane (1-3-1)

Super Dragon (3-1-1) vs. Bryan Danielson (5-0)

Spanky (2-3) vs. Paul London (3-1-1)

Christopher Daniels (3-2) vs. Petey Williams (2-3)

Alex Shelley (2-3) vs. Low Ki (4-1)

Roderick Strong (replacing The Messiah) (2-3) vs. Chris Hero (2-3)

CM Punk (4-1) vs. Colt Cabana (1-4)

MOTN: Spanky/London

Iron Man match. Full hour. None of this half-hour bull TNA's trying to pull.

*Neglects to point out to RavenBlack that he chose to have the Ironman match between the Briscoes only half an hour as well* :shifty:

Haha, in all seriousness I really only want to save 60 minute Ironman matches for rivalries in which that's the only thing left to do. Most of the big rivalries though will be settled in the 2 out of 3 falls fashion. So therefore I have decided that the Punk/Cabana match will now be a 2 out of 3 Falls match with NO TIME LIMIT (Is that good enough Raven? ;))

Predictions for ther next show

-Frankie Kazarian (2-2-1) vs. Sonjay Dutt (0-5) - Frankie Kazarian to go 3-2-1

-Chris Sabin (2-3) vs. Michael Shane (1-3-1) - Chris Sabin to go 3-3

-Super Dragon (3-1-1) vs. Bryan Danielson (5-0) - Bryan Danielson to go 6-0

-Spanky (2-3) vs. Paul London (3-1-1) - Paul London to go 4-1-1

-Christopher Daniels (3-2) vs. Petey Williams (2-3) - Christopher Daniels to go 4-2

-Alex Shelley (2-3) vs. Low Ki (4-1) - Alex Shelley to go 3-3

-Roderick Strong (replacing The Messiah) (2-3) vs. Chris Hero (2-3) - Chris Hero to go 3-3

-CM Punk (4-1) vs. Colt Cabana (1-4) - Colt Cabana to go 2-4

Match of the night will be: Spanky verses Paul London

Great show Darrdor, really good read