Taskmaster

K

21 hours ago, Bad News Jericode said:

I honestly think Mike's prize task reveal is a top five moment of the whole thing. What an absolute icon.

Spoiler

I was equal parts delighted, gobsmacked and horrified how he did that to his lovely middle management hair.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Mike Wozniak is... a human being of no possible comparison. This has been a really good series, from Mike's utter madness to Charlotte's infectious sweetness, it covered everything.

Season 12 looks interesting too, Morgana is fairly crazy from what I remember, and I've always found VCM hilarious. I was always sort-of hoping they might have her and David Mitchell in the same series, but I'm glad she's on it.

More women than men for the first time as well, in fact the same amount of female contestants in this series as there were in the first 3 combined.

Spoiler

Ed Gambles season had three women, but yeah it's a rarity.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

4 minutes ago, GA! said:

Has New Zealand season 2 started, and if so how many episodes have aired? I want to watch it in one go (well, ten successive dinner-times).

It has. 4 episodes out, I believe. It has been really great. It's a wonderful cast.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think the New Years Special (along with contestants like Richard Osman and Mel Giedroyc) was proof that the format doesn't need people defined as comedians to be on a full series to make it successful and entertaining. With that in mind, I don't think they could ever run out of potential contestants.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I think the New Years Special (along with contestants like Richard Osman and Mel Giedroyc) was proof that the format doesn't need people defined as comedians to be on a full series to make it successful and entertaining. With that in mind, I don't think they could ever run out of potential contestants.

I agree completely it doesn't necessarily need comedians but Mel Giedroyc Is/was a comedian.