Taskmaster

K

9 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Wonder if those 6 seasons include the Champion of Champions that will be round the corner.

I am thinking we'll get Season 10, then another Champion of Champions season with the winners from 6-10. 

Not most likely, but my dream line-up.

David Mitchell
Jon Richardson
Sandi Toksvig
Tom Allen
Victoria Coren Mitchell

I don't think they'd put David and Victoria on the same season but I want them to be the pair in the team tasks. If they wouldn't put David and Victoria on the same one, I think Victoria and Lee Mack on the same one would be fun. Oh screw it, I'm going to do 2 because I genuinely can't make up my mind.

Lee Mack
Lolly Adefope
Richard Ayoade
Sean Locke
Suzi Ruffle

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Not most likely, but my dream line-up.

David Mitchell
Jon Richardson
Sandi Toksvig
Tom Allen
Victoria Coren Mitchell

I don't think they'd put David and Victoria on the same season but I want them to be the pair in the team tasks. If they wouldn't put David and Victoria on the same one, I think Victoria and Lee Mack on the same one would be fun. Oh screw it, I'm going to do 2 because I genuinely can't make up my mind.

Lee Mack
Lolly Adefope
Richard Ayoade
Sean Locke
Suzi Ruffle

Lolly was on Season 4 :(Y):

Mine would be, and this is throwing everything at the wall in one go:

Lee Mack

David Mitchell

Richard Ayoade

Rachel Parris

Sue Perkins

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I am thinking we'll get Season 10, then another Champion of Champions season with the winners from 6-10. 

Oh I know we'll get one, just wondering if its counted in the 6 seasons.

Next line up I'd like Lee Mack, Sean Lock, Miranda Hart, Suzi Ruffle, and Bill Bailey.

• Like 2

I would LOVE to see Andy Zaltzman in the taskmaster house. He'd be so shit, it would be amazing.

Isy Suttie would be amazing. Rachael Parris. I'd like to see Jarred Christmas in there. everyone wants Richard Ayoade.

I guess

Andy Zaltzman
Isy Suttie
Jared Christmas
Rachael Parris
Richard Ayoade

Would be my pick for the next lineup, but I don't think Andy or Jared are likely, unfortunately.

Probably switch out those two for Tom Allen and  Alex Brooker? I could see Alex doing some good bits with... you know... not being as dexterous as the others. Nigel Ng I think would be good as well. mark steel also

Every time I see Sue Perkins' name I just want to say her name like Chris says "Ann Perkins!" in Parks & Rec.

I would love Bill Bailey in Taskmaster. He's in my dream line-up.

I'd also like (whether possible or not)

• Ellie Taylor
  • Holly Walsh
  • Alice Lowe
  • Simon Amstell
  • Elis James (gotta have someone Welsh and he's married to Isy Suttie!)
  • Stephen Merchant
  • Mathew Baynton
  • And uh...Limmy.
Edited by Gorka
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, K said:

Been watching Greg Davie's Man Down, which features Isy Suttie, and now I definitely want to see her in the Taskmaster house.

I swear this was only just added to Netflix the other day... and I was just about to watch another episode and it's apparently gone!

EDIT: yeah it was removed from Netflix after only twelve days!

8 minutes ago, MistletOwen said:

I swear this was only just added to Netflix the other day... and I was just about to watch another episode and it's apparently gone!

EDIT: yeah it was removed from Netflix after only twelve days!

I was halfway through season three when it came down. Netflix tried to auto play the next episode and just nothing.

It's on All 4, but it has pre roll and interstitial adverts

• Thanks 1