Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Basically you can only apply for 1 ticket per membership for league games. There's a system in place to buddy up your membership with somebody else, so if you both apply they'll try to seat you together, but again, no guarantees either of you will get a seat.

Yeah, we have that, but with friends and family you can buy/apply for both seats at the same time, none of this pot luck "might sit together" nonsense. How can you justify charging people what ever crazy fee it is to sit on your own for a game with a slim chance of being together? Do they at least attempt to seat adults and children together or are they Trumping it too?

3 hours ago, Official Collyombia said:

I get all the membership stuff, but what's this nonsense about having to buy 2 tickets individually and hope they're together? That's madness.

@PanamAdamAlso, when you say Sports Direct, do you mean the ticket office that used to be in the club shop, because I don't think we ever sold them in Sports Direct... 

I used to go to the Sports Direct shop in Eldon Square for tickets, we're going back a few years now like.

Sports Direct or the club shop that used to be above the main entrance on Northumberland Street? I'm not quibbling, just surprised, can't even imagine the systems would be linked up enough to do it... 

30 minutes ago, Official Collyombia said:

Sports Direct or the club shop that used to be above the main entrance on Northumberland Street? I'm not quibbling, just surprised, can't even imagine the systems would be linked up enough to do it... 

I believe the one that spans over the top of the road near where all the buses stop. Again we're going back 5 or 6 years now, so my memory is hazy :P.

Why can you not just pick your seat? Like every other club in the fucking world let's you do. Surely some seats are gonna be more expensive than others too. The whole thing sounds dumb.

• Like 1

There's a fairly indepth post over on r/soccer about Son's South Korean military service status and what it means going forward.

Basically, the tl;dr is that he needs to be picked as one of the over age players and then win either the Asian Games in August or the Olympics in 2020, otherwise in July 2020, he will need to go back to Korea to complete 21 months of service.

• Sad 1

Manuel Lanzini estimated recovery time from his ruptured cruciate ligaments injury is fifteen months!

Not relevant to this particular thread maybe but I was just reading an article on Steven Gerrard yesterday and he's saying he now wishes he'd accepted the fact that his game time would be more limited at Liverpool and had stayed on and played for another season at the club instead of buggering off overseas.