UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

7 hours ago, Lineker said:

"mobility and dynamism across the system through carefully applied promotion and relegation"

"The big teams certainly wont get relegated and if someone does a Leicester we don't want them with the big boys"

• Like 1

I'm torn on this one as I'd like you to do well, but it's even more surreal seeing Ajax doing so well in the '20th century post loads of money phase' with such a good young team. Football is the real winner.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

We've been pretty good to be fair. Just took 20 minutes to wake up, which really cost us. Also not having Son or Kane has hurt. If we keep this close then Son might make the difference in the second leg. Ajax defend really well.

....hmmm.

• Like 1

Yehhhhh I don't think Tottenham were good at all. Didn't create much. Players like Eriksen and Dele Alli should have stepped up tonight. Really flat in attack. 

Ajax could have scored more in the first half an hour and were unlucky they hit the woodwork. 

Whilst I think Son will be a big plus in the 2nd leg, Tottenham need to really show something else.

Basically, the plus is you can play a lot better than that and you're only 1 goal behind. 

7 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Yehhhhh I don't think Tottenham were good at all. Didn't create much. Players like Eriksen and Dele Alli should have stepped up tonight. Really flat in attack. 

Ajax could have scored more in the first half an hour and were unlucky they hit the woodwork. 

Whilst I think Son will be a big plus in the 2nd leg, Tottenham need to really show something else.

Basically, the plus is you can play a lot better than that and you're only 1 goal behind. 

Yeah, the only positive I see is that Ajax aren't more ahead.