UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

10 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Difference tonight was Messi. Theres a reason he's the greatest of all time.

Very true he was but I would place Ronaldo over Messi.

Went off with a head injury. I'm glad he's been ruled out purely for the fact that his health should be the priority. Hopefully he's fit for Sunday along with Firmino. 

I just want us to go into the game tomorrow and try to win it. I've seen mad things happen with this club but I really can't see us advancing. Go out and win the match or put on another performance like we did in the first leg and I'll be happy. 

A Champions League final and a semi final the season after in our first back to back Champions League campaign in years is no easy feat and yet we've done it. 

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Yeah I wouldn't say he's been biased at all. Probably bought a Suarez dive that he shouldn't have but other than that, he's doing well. 

And it’s not like Suarez didn’t dive a hell of a lot at Liverpool, either! 

Kicked Andy Robertson too and got away with that.... buck toothed gobshite

I don't see how the ref can be getting so much praise here. Some decisions he has gotten absolutely spot on but there ain't half been some double standards at times. Shoulder barge on a Liverpool player...sweet f.a. Mane goes shoulder to shoulder with Vidal it's a freekick.