PSOne LCD Screen?

Guest Future Shock

Guest Future Shock

I think the topic states it, I found one with a PSOne at Gamestop for 90 bucks which I thought was good, but does anybody else know where I can get a regular PSOne LCD Screen *preferrably for less than 70 dollars*. I checked at EB, I checked at Gamestop, Amazon, ToysRUs, and EBay, and I hate EBay for buying shit. Please help meee!

I think the PS1 and LCD screen for 90 bucks is the cheapest you can get, plus your getting the PS1 as well, which you could sell if you already have. The LCD sells for about 70-80 so you'd be getting the PS1 for 30 bucks or so, which is insanely cheap.

Guest Future Shock

Sweet, so ordering it from Gamestop is the best. Good thing it's in stock.

And also, I have a regular PS, not a PS1. I want to take my PS1 portable because it's got some of the most fun games in the world, particularily fighting games, RPGs, and DAVE MIRRA! :D

were the hell do you take all this time from ? I cannot even find enough time for my PS2 games during a month of holliday and you play 34272458 games on 3573569 systems, is there some kind of adiction involved ?

Guest Future Shock

I want to take my PS1 portable because it's got some of the most fun games in the world

My belive that you do nothing besides staring at anny kind of gamming/computer screen is rising, again - were the hell do you take all this time from ? I cannot even find enough time for my PS2 games during a month of holliday and you play 34272458 games on 3573569 systems, is there some kind of adiction involved ? :blink: