NFL 2018

Lineker

1 hour ago, Ace Berimmer said:

I don't even care that it's pre season, to be in the USA for a Browns game live on TV is kind of a dream come true 

And thanks to your boys, I get to enjoy sports talk radio for the next week as all the Eagles fans officially begin to freak out. :lol: 

• Haha 1

What I find funny is that Hue Jackson tried to convince Dez Bryant to play for the Browns. He said the team is going to make one of the greatest comebacks in sports history.

What he left out, however, is that it'll be in someone's Madden game. On the easiest difficulty level. Either that, or the Browns and Patriots are going to be switching coacing staffs and rosters.

• Admin

The Oakland Raiders are moving on from Obi Melifonwu after less than 16 months with the organization. Oakland waived/injured their 2017 second-round selection on Thursday while simultaneously confirming the signing of veteran cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

12 hours ago, Lineker said:

Julius Thomas is retiring from professional football to pursue a Ph.D. in psychology.

Easily the worst roughing the passer call I've ever seen. What a joke.

37 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

If you were Bill Belichick, would you go get Dez Bryant?  Either way, why?

Yes; could be their next Randy Moss 20-touchdowns in one year guy.

No; that drama though.