NFL 2018

Lineker

9 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Good game! Congrats if we have any Rams fans and sorry Maxx, LL and any others I'm forgetting. I know your pain :( 

GhostMachine. Just like me, he's now counting down the days the Yankees pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training. 

(30 days by the way)

• Like 2

Keep living under that delusion, Meacon. The joke calling me a Yankees fan has been beaten more than the dead horse. :rolleyes:

Congrats to the Rams. But if the Saints beat the Eagles, I hope they beat the Rams. I've been predicting the Saints going to the Super Bowl for a few weeks now, and there are more players I like on the Saints than on the Rams. 

If we end up with Rams vs. Eagles, though, I'll be for the Rams.

I want a Chiefs-Saints Super Bowl. But I'll be fine as long as we don't get Colts-Eagles or a Patriots-Eagles rematch.

1 minute ago, GhostMachine said:

Keep living under that delusion, Meacon. The joke calling me a Yankees fan has been beaten more than the dead horse. :rolleyes:

Congrats to the Rams. But if the Saints beat the Eagles, I hope they beat the Rams. I've been predicting the Saints going to the Super Bowl for a few weeks now, and there are more players I like on the Saints than on the Rams. 

If we end up with Rams vs. Eagles, though, I'll be for the Rams.

I want a Chiefs-Saints Super Bowl. But I'll be fine as long as we don't get Colts-Eagles or a Patriots-Eagles rematch.

Considering the Colts lost today, that ones guaranteed not going to happen

I want that matchup because I think it'll be a damn good game, let alone the history.

1 hour ago, Lint said:

Considering the Colts lost today, that ones guaranteed not going to happen

Oh, believe me, I know. Was just using that as an example. I watched a good chunk of that beatdown, and enjoyed it immensely.

13 hours ago, DMN said:

I want a Saints/Rams NFC Championship game because I'm the only person who remembers they used to be rivals. Nice old NFC West match-up. The Saints first playoff win kept the Rams from defending their Greatest Show on Turf title. Lots of history in that one.

Ah with Aaron Brooks under center.

That was a fun year of football because the Ravens won the Super Bowl, and as a result I remember everything that happened.