larry the Cable Guy , Ron White and the rest

Docpepper

Larry the Cable guy is fucking hilarious after listening to one of his christmas carols i went out and bought his dvd Git-R-Done. It's probably the most played dvd in my collection. I also like Ron white on the blue collar comedy tour , he was really funny along with jeff foxworthy and Bill engvul.

I was also finally able to watch their tv show Blue Collar tv. Love the show the first episode about family is hilarious.

So discuss about the comedians

my favorite larry cable guy Christmas carol would have to be "Get a Job You Bum a Bum Bum" :lol:

Ron White has a dvd out titled They Call Me....Tater Salad'. I haven't seen it, but I have seen him tell that story. And yes, I died laughing.

I've been a fan of Jeff Foxworthy for years, and a fan of Bill Engvall for a while, but I had never even heard of Larry The Cable Guy or Ron White until recently.

My favorite `Here's your sign' story? The one Bill told on his wife:

He was supposed to fly somewhere, and the takeoff was delayed because the plane hit a deer. So he calls his wife on the phone and tells her what happens, and she asks if the plane was in the air at the time. `Yes, honey. Santa was making one last late run. Here's your sign!'

:lol:

And remember....If you stare at a can of orange juice because it says `concentrate'....you might be a redneck.

Edited by GhostMachine

I must be the only one that doenst like them at all. I just dont find them funny, especially Larry the Cable guy and Jeff Foxworthy. I have hated those damn redneck jokes since i was a little kid, and blame him for all of it. Larry the Cable Guy just is annoying as hell. Everytime I see that Comedy tour that they have on TV i want to throw something, like a brick, through the TV.

Ron White is my favorite but I like all of them. I recently bought the "They Call me Tater Salad" DVD. My least favorite is probably Larry the Cable Guy, but they're all good in my opinion. I was a fan of Bill Engvil for years now back when he did his first Here's Your Sign CD. And I've always liked Jeff Foxworthy too.

larry the cable guy reminds me of my uncle when he gets drunk as for jeff an d bill I liked their stuff when they first came on the scene , hell I even watched most of the Jef Foxworthy Show episodes until it canned ;)

I like the " you better watch out " song i've heard 2 version one making fun of janet reno and one making fun of Hilary clinton. I also listened to a tthing he did making fun of the dukes of hazzard. it was funny and he did some good voices