Special 1 Tv Mafia: Very Nice Sign-up thread

Last time I'll post before the 24 hour cut-off point is reached.

I've managed to cut the game down to 13 roles, It requires cutting some power roles and the reassigning of others but the game will still be balanced.

If any more people sign-up in the 11 hours or so between now and the cut-off point, it'll be easy enough to add a couple of the cut roles back into the game.

However if it remains at 13, I now should be able to send out role pm's pretty quickly after the deadline is reached.

Eh can't say I'm not disappointed, I mean I thought I'd be struggling to get 32, possibly even 24 was a stretch but I thought I'd at least get to 16.......

Ah well, I was always planning to revist the theme in a couple of mafia's time, so hopefully after I have a few more of these under my belt, I can get at least double the players for the next Special 1 tv mafia.

Anyway, so as not to hold up the line any longer than necessary, sign-ups are closed and role pm's will be out shortly.

Of course if you asked me nicely, I will probably still let you in. I could squeeze another 3 people in without having too much trouble at all. You'd likely have to do that rather quickly though(perhaps in the next 15 minutes)