Beginner's Pic Pack - EWR October 2011 Update

As mentioned in the update thread, in addition to the "FULL" and "DATA" updates I do, starting next month, I'll be doing a "beginner's" version. This will be the update you'll want to download if you're a new player, lost all of your EWR stuff, etc. It will include:

PICS Folder: This will basically be a copy of my pics folder that I use at the time of the monthly update. So, if you use this folder in your game, you'll have the pics I have at the time of the update.

UPDATED PICS Folder: Same thing that's currently in the FULL updates... Just new cuts for workers in the game that already have pics.

DATA Folder

Banners Folder: Will include one banner for each promotion currently in the game.

Logos Folder: Will include one logo for each promotion currently in the game.

All's you'll basically have to do is replace the Data and Pics folders with the ones provided, then switch out any of the updated pics you'd want to use, as opposed to the defaults. If you want the banners and logos, replace those folders as well with the ones that are included.

The Pic Changes document will not be included, as the pics will already be named correctly.

No instructions will need to be included, either. All's you'll have to do is replace the DATA and Pics folders, as stated before.

In the meantime, I have uploaded my pics folder, as it appeared at the time of the October 2011 release. So, if you need pics and have the Oct, 2011 update, simply replace your pics folder with the one included here. Fair warning, it's over 43 MB.

NO BANNERS OR LOGOS FOLDERS ARE IN THIS DOWNLOAD! IT IS ONLY MY PICS FOLDER!

MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XOHM2X3H

MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?wfcbcyybnyagjze

Now, it's all I have to do is remember to do this when I do next month's updates... :)

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 2