EWR April Update Suggestions

Hi all, I haven't noticed an update posted by anyone for March. I am planning on giving an update for April a try, seeing as it's a long weekend and I should have some time.

I will be making changes based on the last Mod update I downloaded on here from February. If you have any suggestions on changes that should be made, please comment below. I will try to implement as many changes / updates as possible.

If there is a fed you would like added into the game, and you are willing to provide me with the details necessary, I can try to make some additions.

Comments your suggestions/updates ...

Edit:: As luck would have it, I just finally came across the March update, lol.

Still working on a new update of my own for a bit of fun, if anyone still wishes to contribute. I am also creating an Excel database (I know many have created their own in the past) that will have easy access to an abundance of information within the game, that will help prevent the need to go in and out of screens to check stats and such. I am not very good at describing what I am working on, but will definitely post for people to refer to and check out once I am finished.

Edited by condorelli87

• 2 weeks later...