New Title Screen-                    Yes

New Loading Screens-              7

New Internet Banners-            4

New Buttons-                          Yes

Screenshots-

Title Screen    Loading Screen

Download Here

Edited by darkfire

One thing that I don't think we see enough of is cool EWR GFX like these...let's see some more!

*Edit*

With you having come up with a fire theme and a blood theme, an ice type theme could be cool, no pun intended.

I was thinking that the concept of the theme could be honoring RIP wrestlers, perhaps featuring Owen Hart on the title and wrestlers like Big Bossman, Brian Pillman, Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect, British Bulldog, Miss Elizabeth, Andre The Giant, etc on loading screens.

Edited by DanZero

I was thinking that the concept of the theme could be honoring RIP wrestlers, perhaps featuring Owen Hart on the title and wrestlers like Big Bossman, Brian Pillman, Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect, British Bulldog, Miss Elizabeth, Andre The Giant, etc on loading screens.

Guest buddman3164life

Guest DiamondDust

Thank you all for the feedback. I am currently working on the TNA skin, and will soon finish the digital skin. The TNA skin will be for TNA play as the Battleground banner will be the TNA banner. The TNA logo is also on the title screen. I currently have done the title, background, banner and one loading screen.

Guest DiamondDust

The digital skin will be all high flyers. So far no one except me knows whgat this looks like, not even Jer. The TNA Skin is currently being finished, we just need to do buttons and finish the loading screens.

Hey guiys, nice job on the skins. I'm really digging the Blood Set. A good idea for a new one could be a "Negativity" set with lots of dark colors like black and purple. For wrestlers, you could use "dark" characters like Raven, C. Daniels etc etc. But anyway, keep up the good work!

:D