Enter into the Hazard Zone

Guest Too Tough Mike Rodriguz

It is almost typical these days guys becoming wrestlers for the money and fame but, when they don't get what they want it is posted all over the internet, backstage politics start to happen and morale drops so low that people just don't want to mess with it...All respect for the business is lost in the process unless you never had it in the first place....Before we get into the introduction as to who I am and what the hell I would even be writing this let's take a look at one individual who is perhaps famous for not having any respect for this business...I am talking about that is David Johnson A.K.A. Kid Kash. David has done his tour with several promotions and he knows the ring better then most. David has been an intrigual part for the TNA and it's "X-Division" since it's inception. With TNA's open door policy being a big factor in it's success I figured why not go talk to the Kid myself what could it hurt besides not being out any money...Now, here is the part where I introduce myself and how I might have the money to be able to book Kash for a show well it's simple...being 55 years old and working damn near my whole life I've been able to save up some money and at least try to make my company work...I am Don Jenkins and I own the HWA which has been around and pretty much left to die for the past six and a half years...So why come out now? Because it seems as if my luck has been changing recently and the guys that have been working for me have been catching the eyes of alot of the locals and the HWA is on the rise....I hope...

My roster as it stands....

Faces:::

Matt Longtime

Eric Everlast

Joey Image

Kurt Lauderdale

Marcus Dillion

Heels:::

Killswitch

Mike Mondo

Nick Steel

Ricky Vega

Sean Styles

Tag Teams:::

(Face Team) Shaolin Wrecking Crew::: Suba and Magic :::

(Heel Team) Heatseekers::: Aaron Idol and Sweet Daddy Devastion

Managers:::

Savvy

Sexretary Tiffany

Getting Paid?

It was around noon on Friday a few hours before TNA was going to put on another Impact show...and I had been able to meet up with Kash who was eating a quick bite and talking with one of his buddies and tag team partner Lance Hoyt.

Johnson So you run your own promotion right?

Me Yeah it is the Hazardous Wrestling Association

Johnson Alright, so what did you have in mind for me?

Me Well, I was hoping to perhaps give the HWA a little fuel for the fire...Since seeing your not tied down strictly to the TNA and your perhaps one of the most charasmatic stars I've seen in a long time you could very well be that fuel...

Johnson I don't think you can afford me.

Me No you might be right but, i would like to have you for a show and if you like how your booked then we can discuss further details..

Johnson Just what did you have in mind?

Me Well, I have had this idea going through my mind for a few months now...Called Kash Money Inc.

Johnson Cash Money Inc.? What in the hell is that some rip off of my name that you want to use to make money for yourself and your little jokefest?

Me Actually know it is a group i would like to place together with you front and center of it...Right now you have alot going for you here in TNA and I am not looking to sign you to a written contract or anything so you can still do your thing on the national level...But, what i had in mind was you and Kash Money Inc. running ramped on the HWA and hopefully get me and my company some pubilicity. Needless to say the funds are limited and there is alot of room for improvment.

Johnson If I go with this Inc. thing I want 50% if what you make from it...And i want to be able to pick who I want to represent my Kash Money Inc.

MeI hate to say it but, your one cocky son of a bitch....But, 50% is a little steep.

Johnson If you can not accept the offer then I am afraid your little idea is just going to be an idea.

Me I tell you what you got it...We got a show in Toronto, this Tuesday night and I would like for you to come check out the backstage and meet some of the guys..It would certainly boost some morale..

Johnson Alright, Me and Hoyt will be there.

Me Hoyt?

Johnson Yeah, like I said I will pick who represents Kash Money Inc. and I just chose someone already and that's big Lance here.

Me Ok then Mr. Johnson I guess i will see you and Mr. Hoyt Tuesday night then.

Hazardous Wrestling Association

March, 1st, 2005

Toronto Card

Match one

Shaolin Wrecking Crew vs. Heatseekers

Match two

Joey Image vs. Sean Styles (Hardcore Rules)

Match three

Kurt Lauderdale w/ Savvy vs. Nick Steel w/ Sexretary Tiffany

Match four

Matt Longtime vs. Mike Mondo vs. Eric Everlast vs. Killswitch

A Profitable meeting

Much to my surprise David and Lance had arrived in Canada on Sunday night and gave me a call. David wanted to meet me at his hotel to talk a little bit more about the Kash Money Inc. idea and a specific time frame of events leading up to the Kash Money take over. I agreed to meet David first thing Monday morning and to my delite he was waiting over where the free contential breakfast was being served talking away on his call phone.

David No I am with him right now...I will call you later with the details....Well I have some good news I just got off the phone with the newest member of my Kash Money Inc.

Me Oh and do I know this man?

David I am sure you've seen him around before.

Me Do you mind telling me he is?

David What would the fun in the be?

Me One thing you should know about me is I hate surprises...Granted I agreed to your terms but, I need to know what is going on at all times because this is my company and I am still in charge.

David Gees, calm down...Let me leave you with this much info he is a local and your get to meet him tomorrow night at the show....seriously the guy has some talent a little rough around the edges and he just might be as popular a guy as I am. Psss as if.

Me Hey, that is could news a Canadian representive at least you can not say your going to be another one of those I hate the world groups that everyone seems to be pulling out.

David Yeah well, I don't like to be a copy cat and wind up getting criticized for it later on by all the stupid internet fans.

Me So, where is Lance?

David He went to the gym that guy is in there more times a day then I am in a year it is a shame he does not get any more publicity then he does.

Me Good to see someone actually has a work ethic these days...But, back on this guy you have found is it going to be profitable?

David I can gurantee you that if you let me run things and do my thing you will be seeing double the amount you are seeing right now.

Me I love to see money David and right now you almost have me convinced that this little business venture of ours might be the best thing I've ever done.

David Well from the looks of things it is the best thing you've done I mean who in the hell has ever heard of the HWA anyway? I sure as hell have not. After Kash Money gets things rolling the HWA will be a hit...

Me Alright, David you seem to very confident in this...So I will leave you to your thing and I can not wait to see you tomorrow night.

David Yeah, Whatever....

Always a pleasure to talk to such an ass but, I knew what I was getting myself into so I could not complain out loud anyway. I just hope he does not royally screw me over or it is his ass that is going to regret it.

Hours before the show

One could say there was more to David Johnson then he had let on. Did he really care about this business or was he just doing it to make a little money and then drop my vision of the greatest faction since the four horsemen? No one really knew anything about what Kid Kash wanted to accomplish aside from being a pain in the ass if he gets upset with you...We were just a couple of hours before the crowd was to be let into the place and the guys were running through their in-ring drills and trying to finalize their finishes for the matches tonight....I just stood around and watched for a while before I saw what looked like to me a big bad assed Canadian named 'Test' before he was released from the WWE...Test had suffered an injury in the WWE back in June of 2004 and would not be cleared to wrestle for at least 8 more months but, the neck brace was off and it looked like to me he was as focused as ever. Test, Kash, and Hoyt all came walking over to me and pulled up some chairs looking ready to conduct business.

Kash I would like to introduce to you Kash Money Inc.

So this is the guy you have been talking about?

Kash Yeah I asked him if he was up to work and he was more then happy to say yes.

Well, Dave I am very impressed with what you have got here. Two huge guys such as Hoyt and Martin should serve well as a tag team but, there is one problem Martin is not cleared to wrestle.

Kash I know that...and that is why we are going to hold off on Kash Money Inc. But, I told you that you would meet the newest addition yesterday.

What do we do in the mean time? And how in the hell can I use Martin?

Kash I had a couple of ideas as did Andrew here but, if it is going to be a surprise then it is going to have to be a surprise to you too.... In the mean time until Martin gets back at 100% Hoyt and I we will work solo because from what these guys here wrestling have told me you have no champ and who is better then K.I.D. ?

Point well taken...What about you Lance what do you want to accomplish?

Hoyt I really don't care I just want to kick someone's ass around for a while be it one of your boys or you...

Well it damn sure won't be mine but, I think we can come up with someone for you to fight.

Kash Listen, we would love to stay and chat with you but, we stopped by and checked out the locker room and did the rounds...Andrew has been nice enough to invite us to one of those Canadian bars and who are we to turn him down?

Have fun fellas and don't get to wild i would hate to explain why a chance encounted between Test and the K.I.D. in Canada turned out to be one wild night of partying...

HWA Live

The crowd is inside of the gym and ready for what is set to be a great night. "American Idiot" by Greenday thunders throughout the room as HWA Owner and Founder Don Jenkins makes his way out to the ring pulling a microphone from the back with him. Don is helped into the ring by the referee and waves to the crowd before he speaks

It is such an honor to be here tonight in Toronto, Canada and I can promise you this will be a night that you will remember for a longtime to come...Now, if you would please take a look at your programs...and see that the card is subject to change....But, since we are here in Canada we are going to give you just what you paid to see...and without any further adue let's get this started with the HWA Tag Team titles on the line...

Tag Team Title Match

The Shaolin Wrecking Crew are the first to come out with a slight pop from the crowd...The two stand front and center in the ring looking towards the enterance ready to get things started....The HeatSeekers are the next to come out and take their time struting and laughing all the way down until Magic gets tired of it and takes off cloth lining both of them down to the ground....Aaron Idol is the first to get back up and Suba takes him to the ring to get the match started SDD stands up and receives a right hand for his troubles by Suba Magic uses a neckbreaker on Idol. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Idol blocks a suplex attempt using his veteran knowledge of the business. Aaron Idol strikes Magic. Idol sets Magic up and hits a stump piledriver on Magic, but he messed it up and just went for the Tag to Sweet Daddy Devastation. Sweet Daddy Devastation scores with an awesome standing spinebuster. and goes for the pinfall 1-2- Kick out by magic. SDD stays on him until Suba nails him with a low blow as the ref is tied up with Idol. Magic tags out to Suba. Suba comes in and hits a poorly preformed kick. Sweet Daddy takes a vertical suplex. 1 - 2 - kick out. Another stump piledriver on Sweet Daddy Devastation, Suba can actually nail those. Tag to Magic. Magic DDTs Sweet Daddy Devastation. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Sweet Daddy Devastation ducks a clothesline attempt. Magic falls to the ground after a running neckbreaker and Sweet Daddy tags out to Aaron Idol. bodyslam on Magic by Idol. Magic gets whipped into the corner and Idol charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. gets turned around but, is able to score with a roll up and places his feet on the second rope! The referee is not in position to see it: 1....2....3!! The Heatseekers climb opposite turnbuckles,and hold up the HWA Tag Team Titles as they are the first to ever hold the titles and this makes it reign number three.

Hardcore Match

The crowd did not have to wait long for this one to start as both mean came out hitting each other from the back and looking to spill the brawl out towards the ring. Image hits an arm drag on Styles sending him to the floor with a smirk on his face. Image pulls a pair of brass knuckles out and is in perfect position to blast Styles but from out of no where, Styles comes up with a drop kick. Styles is no at and advantage kicking away at the skull of Joey Image.Styles leaves Image laying there as he goes to reach under the ring and pulls out a trash can . Styles raises it above his head and opens up Image with it.. Sean Styles picks up his opponent DDTs Image. Styles grabs Image and plants him face first into the concrete floor and pinning him for a quick win and he did it with ease.

The LongTime theroy

Bucky MorrisLadies and Gentlemen I have the privledge of standing here tonight with Matt Longtime one of feature stars that you are soon to remember for a longtime to come....and Matt I just want to ask you how you feel about your fatal fourway match here tonight?

Longtime I am feeling great....and I have not felt like this for a Longtime. You see Bucky I have alot of confidence in myself that tonight is going to be the night that I will the number one contender for the HWA title. and it is my destiny to be these fans champion for years to come...it is like they say that the champion who reigns a Longtime must be Matt Longtime.

Lauderdale vs. Steel

Lauderdale and Savvy came walking out from the back hand in hand and Lauderdale looks like he is in the best shape of his career but, then it is Steel's turn who is looking a little rough and as for Sexretary Tiffany she just seems like she could not give a care if she is there or not. Nick Steel starts things off and slams Lauderdale down. Steel just walks over and beats on Lauderdale before dropping down and sliding outside of the ring and begins to make out with Tiffany. The referee starts to count him out but, he is able to slide back in before the ten.. Lauderdale comes back and whips Steel into the cornor...and the referee gets sandwiched. Lauderdale looks down not seeing Tiffany in the ring with a chair...Savvy comes in and runs off Tiffany to the back leaving the two men out there to finish this match off themselves. Cover, but there's no one to count for Steel. Nick picks up Lauderdale and whips him into the cornor and comes running at him with a serious splash. Steel again goes for the cover and this time the ref is there to count 1-2-2.9 Kurt Lauderdale is able to kick out. Lauderdale almost is able to turn this match around but, Forget about it Steel nails him with the Career Killer and makes the cover: 1....2....3! Steel just shrugs after the ref raises his arm and makes his way back to the back leaving Lauderdale down and out.

Where is he?

Don Ladies and Gentlemen I regret to inform you that Mike Mondo is not going to be here tonight for unknown reasons. But, the show must go on so your main event is now a Triple Threat match...Enjoy!

Elimination Triple Threat Main Event

All three men make their way out to the ring with their respective trademarks and it is quick to build tension as Longtime stares down both of his opponents....Killswitch strikes away at Matt Longtime to get things going and then Eric Everlast strikes Killswitch. The three just punch at each others heads for a while until Everlast comes cloth lining them out of the ring. . Everlast pulls the hair of the standing Longtime and bring him back into the ring. Back heel kick from Everlast to Longtime, Sloppy tornado punch from Eric Everlast...maybe that's a why he sucks so much. Longtime goes a very Longtime and sends Everlast packing with a spinebuster 1 - 2 - 3. Longtime pins Eric Everlast and then strikes Killswitch. Longtime and Killswitch are left in the ring waiting to Eliminate each other. Killswitch makes his presence felt with the Heart Punch...Killswitch makes the cover and after the count we see him turn around and stick a chain back into his tights....

I hope everyone enjoyed the show and the next card will be coming soon

Wrestling Lovers.com

An exclusive look into the HWA March 6th show.

March 6th 2005

Fayetteville, Arkansas

Coming back from a succesful show in Canada the HWA will return to the states and the Vacant HWA title will be decided in the coming weeks with a title tournament.

Match One(Round One of Tournament

Marcus Dillion vs. Ricky Vega

Match Two(Tornado Tag Rules)

Killswitch vs. Shaolin Wrecking Crew

Match Three(Round One of Tournament)

Matt Longtime vs. Sean Styles

Main Event(Tables Match in Round one of Tournament)

Eric Everlast vs. Nick Steel

Plus....No one knows what happened to Mondo in Canada but, Don Jenkins has promised Mondo will be on hand in Fayetteville

Some Much needed rest

Kash Money Inc. was set to be big and I had even went out to find some competition for them besides the guys I had already on my roster...God knows those guys are like my family but, if you were to put it on a ratings system it would hit a flat line in no time....Kash, Hoyt, and Martin all had been champions before but, never a Heavyweight champion the champion that represents the whole company....Any one of them could easily carry HWA on their shoulders no problem but, what would the point of jobbing all of the guys in the locker room to them be if I did not have anyone to at least give them a small challenge......But, wait I did have the personnal to do that in Mike Mondo he had always held a great deal of respect for the business and he turned back all challengers when he was the HWA champion but, Mike was destined for other things and my feeling as to where he was on Tuesday night was scaring me to death.

After the show on Tuesday I had sat down with what would be my ticket into the national level instead of my Northwest Arkansas and The River Valley output on television...Fayetteville was a good town but, there was not really much money to be made unless I ripped a guy off his month's profits for whatever cheesey t-shirt we had put out there....Back to the story however Kash had explained to me his plan to introduce Kash Money Inc. and afterwards he had me convinced that it was perhaps it might work and the HWA could go national....We had come to an agreement on the terms of the deal and how each one of them would make their own impact on the company. I was throughly impressed by it and took my notes straight to Japan for a little R&R.

Edited by Too Tough Mike Rodriguz

Asking the fans

I hope I at least have some reader's in for this diary...and now it is time for you the reader to help out or give some insight as to where you want the HWA to go...(Any help with gimmicks is much appreciated) But, for know here is a question during vacation in Japan should Don Jenkins bring back someone to wrestle and if so who?

A. James Gibson

B. Juvi Guerrera

C. Keiji Mutoh

or

D. None of the above(the fans decide)

HWA Wrestling

March 6th, 2005 in Fayetteville

A Simple Explanation

Some heavy music played as Nick Mondo made his way out to the ring to explain his where abouts in Canada...Mondo grabs the stick and stares don't at the ring floor as if a tear was about to come to his eye.

Ladies and Gentlemen it saddens me to announce to you that this will be my last and final night here in the HWA as I have been called to report to Louisville, Kentucky to work for the OVW and fine turn my skills for my future as a WWE superstar. My time here has been great and the matches I have had I will never forget but, at this time I no longer will continue to work for the HWA.

Suddenly, Mondo gets interupted by HWA God and Master Don Jenkins who looks none to pleased to here the news.

Mike, how could you turn your back on me? After all I have done for you and what I have made you today...How dare you turn your back on me and my company the company that made you a star and made you a household name in this God forsaken state? Mike you just might think you can get out of here in one piece but, that is where your wrong...So Big Man kick his ass!

Lance Hoyt comes running out from the back and slides into the ring to destory Mondo...Mondo fights back for what it is worth but, is it is not to be as Hoyt takes him out with a massive clothline....And here it comes...The Blackout on Mondo straight to the canvas...With the damage done Hoyt leaves the ring and walks back to the back with Jenkins.

Dillion comes out to a huge pop from the Fayetteville crowd. For some reason they love him in Arkansas and perhaps one day the world....Then Vega slowly makes his way out but, the crowd just sit down and fold their arms all thanks to the cue card lady that walked out behind Marcus.

The two mean start the match off punching each other with rights and lefts neither one getting a clear advantage in the match up. Until muscles up and gets in control and then Vega hits a bulldog off the ropes Dillion stubbles back and gets wrapped up in control. Vega's eyes are focused and takes his shots before the ref gets to five.... Dillion is no out of the ropes trying to get back in this match with Vega showboating Dillions rolls him up. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. bodyslam on Vega by Dillion and another pin attempt. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. The two lock up and Dillion arm drags him across the ring. Vega gathers himself and Dillon walks into a spinning heel kick. Vega points to Dillion and then to some woman in the crowd before.Dillion hits a kick on can barely stand. The Dillion Effect!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Marcus Dillon jumps up and down and starts out of the ring going to celebrate with his crowd.

Match Two(Tornado Tag Rules)

Killswitch comes out and right off the bat flips some guy in the front row off making even more enemies. Killswith almost comes out uninterupted but the Shaolin Wrecking Crew attack him from behind not going to stand for his antics long.

The bell rings and Magic takes a KillSwitch kick. Suba takes a cool vertical suplex. and then he takes a Killswitch piledriver . 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Killswitch Magic breaks the count and then relays off the ropes kicking Kill in the head with his size 12 boot. The Shaolin Wrecking Crew hook up Killswitch, and then hit a double suplex. Magic goes up to the top rope as Suba slams Killswitch down and then Magic follows it up with an elbow. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Killswitch nearly gets hit again but he turns the tables and strikes away at Magic. Suba comes from behind and hits him from behind. The Crew whip Killswitch into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Suba stays on Killswitch as Magic comes bouncing off the ropes with a kick to the face. Killswitch ducks a clothesline attempt. Killswitch turns Suba inside-out with a clothesline. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Suba and Magic clothesline to follow-up. Killswitch is in trouble. The Hell Smasher! 1....2....3.

fingernails and long hair

This is why 50% of the HWA comes to the show for the times that Savvy and Sexretary Tiffany fight...Well it is their lucky day because earlier tonight Savvy was fixxing her hair in the back but Tiffany decided that it was time for a haircut and started cutting away with some scissors..Savvy took major offense and scrated the hell our of Tiffnay just as she was on her way to the ring to hand out our new HWA T-shirts.. It was certainly a sight we will not forget and Tiffany might have five scares on her left cheeck for life all thanks for trying to quit her day job.

Match Three(Round One of Tournament)

Not a bad match for a Round One setting but, Sean Styles was to busy cussing out the ref because of the poor officiating in Toronto for him to pay attention to Longtime being in the ring. Longtime got tired of waiting and drug Styles into the ring. Longtime with a standing spinebuster. 1...2...Styles kicks out...and gets pulled up by Longtime. Matt kicks Styles in the shoulder and then hits a second spinebuster and pins again 1..2. Styles kicks out faster this time. Longtime and Styles start to go at it and wrap up. Styles is pissed off and low blows Longtime behind the ref's back who was wanting to get a fan thrown out for throwing soda in the ring. Styles now with a cover after the low blow..1...2...He grabs longtimes tights...3....What a cheat but he doesn't care because he advances to the second round of the turney.

Main Event(Tables Match in Round one of Tournament)

Everlast and Steel come out seperately and can not wait to get started in this match..

Everlast hits steel in the face with a closed right not being able to get dq'ed steel grabs his jaw checking to see if it is broken. Everlast can taste victory coming off the ropes and clothling Steel out of the ring getting caught up he goes as well. the referee checks to see if both men are ok as they lay motionless. Everlast is the first to come around and then Steel and they both have the same idea both going for a dropkick but missing landing hard on the concrete. Wait a second is that??? It is it's the KID.. It's Kid Kash who has a table with him. Kash picks up Everlast and lies him on the table and then turning to pick Steel up. Kash tells Steel to go to the top turnbuckle and Steel follows his orders.. Hesitating for a moment Steel jumps off and goes landing through the table. The referee checks to see it and Everlast's body was not even touching the table He must have rolled off in the nick of time...In controversial fashion Everlast wins this match but, the action does not stop there nope Kash whips him into the cornor head first and Everlast gets wrapped around like Christmas lights on a street pole. Kid Kash gets ready and here it is...The Money Maker on Everlast..With Everlast and Steel both out Kash looks at the damage to grins while this show comes to a close.

March 12th 2005

Fayetteville, Arkansas

Last week was off the charts and this coming show will not be any differant as more Round One Matches are set to happen...Pluse we saw Kid Kash come into the HWA but for what reasons? All this and more on HWA Wrestling

Kurt Lauderdale vs. Killswitch

Match Two(Round One of Tournament)

Joey Image vs. Lance Hoyt

Match Three(Chance for Revenge)

Eric Everlast vs. Kid Kash

Main Event(A Second Chance for Styles Round one of Tournament)

'The New Idol' Scott Lost vs. Sean Styles

March 12th 2005

Fayetteville, Arkansas

Kurt Lauderdale makes his way from the back to an outlandish pop one that he has been waiting to hear his whole life. Lauderdale's fortune's in Canada is only going to help him to advance into the next round of the tournament....Now, it is time for his opponent Killswitch who took on the Shaolin Wrecking Crew last week and just almost pulled off the victory so this week Killswitch is looking to get some level of his dignity back and make it into round number two.

Lauderdale and Switch tie up in the center of the ring both jockeying for position and then Lauderdale gets Switch in a side headlock but, Switch counters and sends Lauderdale relaying off the ropes and meeting him on the return with a dropkick. Killswitch quickly gets on top of him...1..2..kickout by Lauderdale. Killswitch gets fraustrated and pounds Lauderdale in the head with rights and lefts. The referee makes the count and is forced to pull Killswitch off...lauderdale grabs his head in pain and tries to recover but, Switch uses Lauderdale's being down and kicks the living hell out of him nearly breaking his ribs. Lauderdale rolls outside of the ring trying to catch his breath but, Killswitch is not going to allow it. He follows Lauderdale and rams his shoulder into the steel post. Switch pushes Lauderdale back into the ring and stands him up in the cornor...The Heart Punch connects and the ref is forced to count Lauderdale down to 10...Switch smirks and has an evil look on his face as the referee holds his arm up.

Match Two(Round One of Tournament)

Joey Image is one of HWA's finest but, even he may have his work cut out for him going up against the big man Lance Hoyt. Hoyt who shocked the HWA last week by being introduced at the start of last week's show by HWA owner Don Jenkins is going to do big things here in the HWA

Image poses in the ring and is ready for the begining bell to start as Hoyt just stands there and laughs at him.. Image slaps Hoyt across face and the big man quickly kicks him with the Big Boot and then makes the cover for the three making this the fastest match in HWA history and moving on to the second round with ease.. Hoyt starts to walk off but, turns back around and starts to lay an ass whoopin' down on Image officals try to stop the beating but, are unsuccessful. Out from the crowd comes a tall figure It's Andrew Martin! Martin rips Hoyt away from Image and sends him into retreat kneeling down to help out the injuried Joey Image.

Match Three (Chance for Revenge

After what happened last week during his table match to advance in the tournament Eric Everlast laid out the challenge to Kid Kash after the show and Kash accepted not being one to back down from a fight. Everlast can taste it and his adreneline is pumping wanting to take Kash out of commission. Everlast stands in the ring and is ready to fit when Kash comes from the back with the stick in hand.

Kash Boy, you don't know what you've gotten yourself into do you? But, not one to turn down a young up and comer like you let's get this show started.

Everlast runs at Kash punching and kicking and doing everything he can to beat him to death. Everlast grabs him by the back of the head and rolls him into the ring getting the back started. Everlast is met on his way in with kicks to the back of the head by Kash. Everlast muscles his way up and clothline's Kash down. Kash gets back up and runs into another clothline. Everlast tries for a thrid but, Kash dropkicks him. Kash now on the offensive ripping a page out of Everlast's book by clothlining him down to the mat followed by a second one and then a neckbreaker after he misses an Everlast attempt at a clothline. Kash stays on top of Everlast during the remainder of the match and just will not let him get anything going other then a last ditch effort at the end of it all where Everlast gets a near three but, the talented Kid Kash turns him away in this one nailing the MoneyMaker. and getting the three count. Kash leaves the ring to an outstanding boo from the Fayetteville crowd for his actions...But, Kash just takes it all in and loves every minuate of it.

Main Event(A Second Chance for Styles Round one of Tournament)

Joining the show after the departure of Mondo is Scott Lost. Lost is a good hand in his own right and is a welcome addition. Lost comes out with a Ric Flair like robe on and is clean shaven. The arrogence just gleams off of him. Leaving the crowd guessing if this could be the new side of the Lost.

This match turned out no differant from Styles last chance for advancing on in the Tournament. With the exception of an interferance Styles failed to move on as Lost used the Breaking Point to put Sean away for the

HWA Headlines from MadAboutWrestling.net

Programming news

With the additions of Kid Kash, Lance Hoyt, and Andrew Martin. The Hazardous Wrestling Association is seemingly doing all the right things in it's attempt to go national...Currently being broadcast in Arkansas on it's ABC station 40/29 taking the place of Jimmy Kimmel Live. The HWA has just been picked up for one more hour making it a two hour show not to mention Eastern Oklahoma channel 8 which is another ABC channel is picking up the show making HWA a two state program.

Taking time to come back to the states.

We all know that Don Jenkins made a recent trip to Japan on Vacation but, was it that? Or was it for business. Either way we do know this much that sense then James Gibson has returned to the states and he was spotted in Little Rock signing autographs...Only time will tell if he is just passing through or if he is going to be wrestling for the HWA...

user posted image

Also, it has been confirmed by a representitive for the HWA that Sean O'Haire flew back from Japan with Jenkins to discuss matters of what his wrestling future might hold. Perhaps a spot in Jenkins locker room is where he is headed..

user posted image ]

More news as it comes later...

March 18th, 2005

Fayetteville, AR.

Match 1(Round 2 Match)

Marcus Dillion vs. Killswitch

Match 2(Round 2 Match)

Lance Hoyt vs. Scott Lost

A Special sit down interveiw with Andrew Martin

Match Three (No Holds Barred Tag team match)

Nick Steel & Sean Styles vs. Eric Everlast & Kurt Lauderdale

Kid Kash talks business this week

Your HWA Main Event is for the tag team titles in a ladder match

Shaolin Wrecking Crew vs. The Heatseekers

Also, Don Jenkins is back from Japan and could this mean new talent? Only time will tell so set your VCR's

This is just an update as it was brought to my attention that It was suppossed to be Steel getting a 2nd chance instead of Sean Styles who had already advanced to the second round....

HWA.com

HWA Wrestlers

The Good Guys

Matt Longtime

Eric Everlast

Kurt Lauderdale

Marcus Dillion

Andrew Martin

Joey Image

The Bad Guys

Killswitch

Scott Lost**New**

Nick Steel

Ricky Vega

Sean Styles

Kid Kash

Lance Hoyt

The HWA Tag Division

(Face Team) Shaolin Wrecking Crew::: Suba and Magic :::

(Heel Team) Heatseekers::: Aaron Idol and Sweet Daddy Devastion(Tag Champions)

Ladies of Hazard

Savvy

Sexretary Tiffany

HWA Headlines

With Only two matches left to decide who will go head to head for the HWA Championship this weeks show is going to be on fire. It was also announced earlier today that the HWA is going to get a little more T and A with the addition of Gail Kim... Kim who was released late last year by the WWE who has decided to go another direction with their Women's division has been busy in Japan and he native land of Canada. The Asian Canadian is a welcome addition to the HWA and hopefully it will help her as much as us to get the much needed press the HWA needs to succeed.

user posted image

Getting Counterfeit Kash is Bad

Thus far Kid Kash had been the key to the last couple of weeks events....He did a run-in on the 6th which was the highest rated segment of the night and then last week he had his first match for the HWA and it turned out to be the best bet but, as of late he has been extremely pissed off and it seems as if he had been pissed off at me...So I scheluded a meeting with him for lunch in Orlando where he was set to wrestle on Impact! What I was getting myself into was about to scare me to death.

Kash::: Don what in the hell are you thinking?

Me::: What do you mean?

Kash::: I mean I am the guy that is going to bring the HWA into main stream wrestling. So why go out on your "vacation" and scout guys to come here?

Me::: Because, I am trying to do what is best for business.

Kash::: Me, Hoyt, and Martin are what is best for business. We are going to be the number one guys in the HWA just like we had planned and talked about..Or are you a double crossing SOB that goes behind someone's back for their own benefit.

Me::: I would not do that. I think you three are going to be a smash hit but, you have to develop rivalries. Don't get me wrong I admire my guys and they are my family but, in order to get you over and Kash Money Inc. then there needs to be some recognizable faces around the HWA besides yourself to do so.

Kash::: Alright, just as long as nothing changes that we have planned. If you screw me over I will be forced to take measures that even the most sadistic business man would not take.

Me::: Nothing will change at all you have my word. I have spoken to the men and ran by what I think would be a good angle to run and they seem to be happy with it. By the time it all pans out then you my friend will be a certified millionaire.

Sorry about the rushed results but, this week has been a killer...The next show will be off the charts however.

March 18th, 2005

Fayetteville, AR.

Match 1(Round 2 Match)

Marcus Dillion vs. Killswitch

Marcus Dillion won this match in a last minuate decision by the referee who made the call that Killswitch was DQ'ed after another referee told him that Swith had brought in a pair of brass knuckles for the HeartPunch...Match ended @6:50 min

Match 2(Round 2 Match)

Lance Hoyt vs. Scott Lost

Lance Hoyt pulled out all the stops and dismantled Lost like he was a rag doll. Via the blackout...Match ended @ 8:33 min

Bucky Morris sat down with Andrew Martin to discuss the matter of being let go by the WWE, His relationship with Stacy Kiebler and his future in the HWA. Marin was a real sport about it all and made it clear that he was here to make an impact.

Match Three (No Holds Barred Tag team match)

Nick Steel & Sean Styles vs. Eric Everlast & Kurt Lauderdale

Sean Styles and Nick Steel did almost everything to put their opponents away but, it was Lauderdale who came away with the pin fall victory thanks to the outside interferance of The Love Machine Matt Longtime who beat Nick Steel down over spilling coffee on Savvy earlier in the day. Match ended @ 10:50

Kid Kash was on a mission and he made it no seceret that he had paid some certain individuals to guarentee him to be the next HWA champion...He went on to say that he would make the HWA his...

Your HWA Main Event is for the tag team titles in a ladder match

Shaolin Wrecking Crew vs. The Heatseekers

The Heatseekers climbed the ladder to win after they knocked both members of the Wrecking Crew from atop the ladder and sent them crashing to the mat below. Match ended @ 23:04

The Night did not end there however Don Jenkins returned from vacation with a few surprises the first being Gail Kim who was brought in to teach a couple of blonde bimbos a lesson...According to her anyway...The next one came in the form of a match made for the HWA's Special airing on March 21st....that match would be a fatal four way match involving...Lance Hoyt, Matt Dillion, Kid Kash, and new HWA member Sean O'Haire for the HWA championship