Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

I got bored, so I decided to make a PS2 game cover. I pretended that the new Final Fantasy movie was going to be a PS2 game, and tried to design a cover that more or less fit in with the general theme of previous game covers.

adventchildren029tc.jpg

I saved it as a medium quality jpeg, since I'm on dialup and it would take forever to upload a high quality one.

Edited by triplexpac

Pretty nice actually.

Not much wrong with the front. Only thing I can see is the painted style character, which when looking at it closely looks a little rough in places. That's me picking at something small though.

The back is really good too. If you look at the top bit for a few moments it does sometimes seem as if the fading into it could be a touch better/different, but once again it's nothing too big. The glow on the pictures helps them a bit as at times they seem a bit like they're just plonked there for no real purpose, but again it's nothing major as it's only a little problem when I stare at it for a while. Other than that, the background of it looks quite sweet, as does it on the front too.

Overall it's pretty damn nice actually, some good work. There's one or two things that could possibly be advanced on, but nothing majorly I don't honestly think.