Weeds Season Two

Guest Ringmaster

Guest The Bleeding Heart Show of Ringy

Zooey Deschanel is easily the best character on the show. Heart hug and fighting with the kid's girlfriend make her godly.

Edited by The Bleeding Heart Show of Ringy

That was a good episode. Much better than the previous ones. I liked the cliffhanger as it makes you now want to watch season 3 to see what happens with Silas, Andy/Bumchuck (is that right?) chasing crazy bitch/Shane, and Nancy/Conrad not having the pot with both U-Turn and the Armenians there as well as the DEA guy dead.

Guest Ringo Masterson

That episode was really awesome. Silas is still a fag though. Hopefuly next season, we get more Zoey Deschanel, because she is a breath of fresh air and sucks toes :shifty:. I also loved the DEA's death but it made me sad, he was still kinda cool and they used Get Set Go's song of badass to get rid of him too, so rip >_>