Battle: Evil Empire vs Legend Killer vs Danny George

Thanks Jack, I'll take that under advisement and get back to you, kthxbye.

Awesome, Evil Empire, anyone got any rules?

EDIT: Sorry, that above comment sounded smug when it was suppose to sound smart alecy (?) but yeah, I couldn't come up wth anything for the battle and it didn't interest me so i thought I'd let it die, peacefully as I am sure the other guys have got the picture

Edited by Legend_Killer33

Thanks Jack, I'll take that under advisement and get back to you, kthxbye.

Awesome, Evil Empire, anyone got any rules?

EDIT: Sorry, that above comment sounded smug when it was suppose to sound smart alecy (?) but yeah, I couldn't come up wth anything for the battle and it didn't interest me so i thought I'd let it die, peacefully as I am sure the other guys have got the picture

Rules

John Cena was recently severely injured in a freak accident at his home involving foreign objects, and in turn will miss 8-10 months on the road. This being a huge turn of events, and Cena being the WWE Champion, it only made sense to strip Cena of the title. Vince decided to run a special "Saturday Night's Main Event" to crown a new champion. There will be an 8-Man tournament to determine the new champ. Your task is to create a poster hyping SNME and the WWE Championship Tournament, the participants are up to you.

Size: POster Size

Restrictions: John Cena can not be on the poster, nor mentioned on the poster.

Edited by jason_daronlane