Arrange My October Horror Marathon

slain

Alright, every October I watch 31 horror movies(1 each night). I've been doing it for 3-4 years now. What I need you guys to do, is make a schedule for me. Listed below are all the horror/suspense/sci-fi/horror comedies that I own. It's not much, but please try to work with it.

-Alien Vs. Predator

-Jeepers Creepers 2

-Resident Evil: Apocalypse

-The Dead Zone

-A Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge

-Cabin Fever

-Dawn Of The Dead(2004)

-Night Of The Living Dead(1968)

-Dementia 13

-The Exorcist: The Beginning

-The Glass House

-The Glass House 2: The Good Mother

-Ghost Game

-Friday The 13th

-Joy Ride

-Saw 3

-Predator

-The Terminator

-Scary Movie

-Scary Movie 2

-Scary Movie 4

-Shaun Of The Dead

-Seed Of Chucky

-The Amityville Horror(1979)

-The Amityville Horror(2005)

-The Grudge

-The Shining

-White Noise

-Donnie Darko

-Supernatural: The Complete First Season

Please include the title of the movie, and the day I should watch it on. You can do more than one also. Not every movie has to be picked. Thanks everyone. (Y)

Edited by slain

See I don't really care for much of these movies (friday the 13th is good but without masked Jason it just isn't all that it is cracked up to be and ok Nightmare on Elmstreet 2 is awesome, shaun of the dead and donnie darko are good but not sure if they qualify as actual horror movies) but you definitely need to get your hands on the Devil's rejects and ehm, watch it on the 16th of october mmmkay.

Well, that helped a lot. :shifty: I know my selection of "horror" (suspense, horror, horror-comedies) isn't great, but didn't I ask to work with what I gave you? Is there anyone else out there willing to help me out? I'm terrible at deciding on things like this. And, I would go out and buy Devil's Rejects, but I don't drive, and neither does my mom. And because I live in a small town, I won't be able to find it here. Anyone else?

If you like classic horror (as in 1920's - 1940's) then there a lot you can find easily online. And a good number of them are public domain, making it legal.

Only problem is, I'm not sure which are public domain or not. But films like The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Nosferatu, The Phantom of the Opera (1925/1929), Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, and The Wolf Man are all must watch movies for any horror fan.

And if they're not public domain, they should be pretty easy to find for cheap. Except Nosferatu. Finding a good version of that film can be a bitch.