OdessieFIGHT

Gene Kiniski

See, it doesn't work on the shorts caus it looks like you have a fist instead of a dick.

Jay & Silent Bob inspired by "cock knocker". Personally, if I was a fighter IRL I would wear 'em. ;)

Just a suggestion by the way.

Maybe you could make like suits or something similar for the managers.

EDIT: sorry about the double post.

Can I make stuff for managers? I thought it was fighter clothing only.

Edited by Gene Kiniski

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm buying something it gives me the option "Yourself" aka.. myself :P So I reckon you can.

Considering I've been getting money as a cut from my sponsorship I suppose.. I can now buy things, but I don't really wanna buy one of the fighters shirt, I'd love to wear some kinda leather jacket maybe ala Paul Heyman?

I'm really not to keen on the whiteness off it, so .. it remains a nay

To be honest, if you were to do anything, you should make the Victory shirt white.. and then the types of match endings all in black.. so basically just change the Submission one in to black.

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

If anyone has a little extra cash to drop and wants a tattoo instead of a shirt, let me know! Yes, I am taking this idea slightly from another line, but I am doing exclusive tat's on upper bodies. Anyone interested? Could be a little pricey (realism here, folks), but would be completely unique.

I think something like a ring with the cage around it would be awesome .. upper body as in just the chest and back? Or arms as well ?

Yeah.. I guess it does.. I can't think of what though .. maybe I'll think of something later.. or you come up with something ? :/