UFC Fantasy League

MrSticks

For starters, the point system is if nothing else easy to follow and depending on how many people sign up for this, the number of fighters on each team will be determined forthwith. There are only two things I'm asking for if you sign up: create a collective team name and team color that'll be easy to identify and differentiate from everyone else.

With that said, rules for the league are as follows:

- You are given a total of five transactions for the remainder of the year (meaning a trade with another person will amount to one transaction, adding/dropping a fighter will amount as another, etc.).

- Draft order will be based on whomever signs up first, second, third, etc. (since I have intentions on taking part in this, I'll be an elixir and wait a few turns).

- Number of fighters per team will be cinched on how many people sign up.

- This is solely a UFC fantasy league, not a microcosm of Zuffa or any other headway and/or fringe MMA organizations such as Strikeforce, Affliction, Dream, Sengoku, BFC, MFC, etc.

- Those who sign up are required to pick a team name and color to differentiate entities.

- A thread for every UFC card (PPV, Fight Night or TUF Finale) will be created.

- An official standings and leaderboard thread will be established - along with said transactions (trades, adding/dropping fighters, etc.) will be posted in the draft thread.

- In the official draft thread, you are given a maximum of 12 hours to make your pick. Anyone that exceeds that time will pass up their selection onto the next user drafting.

Point System

If your fighter competes on a card: +1 Point

If your fighter competes in a title fight: +3 Points

If your fighter wins in a title fight: +5 Points

If your fighter wins by (T)KO or submission: +4 Points

If your fighter wins by any form of decision: +2 Points

If your fighter finishes their fight in the first round: +4 Points

If your fighter finishes their fight in the second round: +3 Points

If your fighter finishes their fight in the third round: +2 Points

If your fighter finishes their fight in the fourth round: +2 Points

If your fighter finishes their fight in the fifth round: +2 Points

If your fighter loses: -3 Points

I shamlessly just stole that idea from somewhere, I can't remember where I'm tired. So, who's in?