2000 scenario picture pack

So, out of pure boredom and a desire to have good, clean pictures to go with my saves in both EWR and TEW 05, I've started to work on a picture pack for the year 2000.

Before you get your hopes up; no, it's not ready, not by a mile, but if people are interested, I'd be glad to upload all the pictures for ya'll to use in your saves. I'm currently working on the WWF roster, having finished about twenty pictures (some need a few finishing touches, though), and when/if I get through that, I'll start working on ECW. The WCW pictures will be the last priority, 'cause I don't know that much about the whole promotion - which kinda sucks when I'd have to find quality pictures of the workers to match this exact year, and don't know what most of them looked like in the year 2000.

Anyways, here's a few samples of what's to expect:

TripleHwithtitle.jpgTheRock.jpgRikishiPhatu.jpgKurtAngle.jpg

Edge.jpgChristian.jpgD-VonDudley.jpgBuhBuhRayDudley2.jpg

Chyna.jpgBullBuchanan.jpgBritishBulldog.jpgEddieGuerrero.jpg

(Triple H (w/ WWF World title); The Rock; Rikishi Phatu; Kurt Angle

Edge; Christian; D-Von Dudley, Buh-Buh Ray Dudley;

Chyna; Bull Buchanan; The British Bulldog; Eddie Guerrero)

I'm not promising anything, but I think I'll set a goal for myself to finish all of the WWF before the Christmas holidays - just holla if you want me to upload them, and I shall do it. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My computer crashed a couple months back so I couldn't finish this, but now that you asked, I just realised I do have most of the pictures (on an alternate background, though) on my portable hard drive. I'll dig it out and upload the pictures (there should be about 50-60 of 'em) somewhere. It's not the whole pack I was planning on doing, but most of the WWF wrestlers should be in there.

The_Rock_4.jpgGodfather.jpgKurt_Angle.jpgDLo_Brown_2.jpg

Farooq.jpgBradshaw.jpgShane_McMahon.jpgTazz.jpg

Paul_Heyman.jpgPete_Gas.jpgHardcore_Holly.jpgTrish_Stratus.jpg

The Rock (w/ WWF title); The Godfather; Kurt Angle, D'Lo Brown

Faarooq; Bradshaw; Shane McMahon; Tazz

Paul E. Heyman; Pete Gas; Hardcore Holly; Trish Stratus

Yeah, the alternate background I made for some reason doesn't look as cool as I thought it would, but I hope it ain't that bad. :P There are 71 pictures in this package, featuring most of the WWF roster, plus a few ECW guys and The Radicalz. Some guys (The Rock, Triple H, The Undertaker etc.) have multiple pictures for you to choose from, but I'd say there are about 60 different people in there. Hope you enjoy it and if I happen to find the inspiration again some day, I might just try and do the complete pack. Anyways, here goes:

Download: Click!

Full list of pictures:

Al Snow

Barbara Bush (B.B.)

Big Show

Bradshaw

British Bulldog

Buh-Buh Ray Dudley (x2)

Bull Buchanan

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Christian

Chyna

Crash Holly

Dean Malenko

D'Lo Brown (x2)

D-Von Dudley (x2)

Eddie Guerrero (x2)

Edge

Essa Rios

Faarooq

Gillberg

Godfather

Grandmaster Sexay

Hardcore Holly

Ivory

Jeff Hardy

Jerry Lynn

Joey Abs

Jonathan Coachman

Justin Credible

K-Kwik

Kurt Angle

Lita

Mankind

Mark Henry

Paul E. Heyman

Perry Saturn

Pete Gas

Prince Albert

Raven

Rhino

Rikishi Phatu

Rob Van Dam

Rodney

Scotty 2 Hotty

Shane McMahon

Sho Funaki

Stephanie McMahon

Steve Austin

Steve Blackman

Stevie Richards

TAKA Michinoku

Tazz (x2)

Terri Runnels

Test

The Rock (x4)

The Undertaker (x3)

Triple H (x2)

Trish Stratus

Val Venis

X-Pac

• Like 1

I actually quite like the background, nice quality on the pics too. Do you happen to have the default background? I might consider finishing some off if that's alright with you....

That's the problem, I don't have it anymore. Otherwise I would've finished this myself. :/