Really DUMB question regarding stats updates

Ok, so I looked through the FAQs and couldn't find anything, so I figured it was worth asking.

Say you're starting with an old version of EWR that was last updated in early 2009. If you skip all of the stats updates between then and the most recent, will you lose those updates, or will they be incorporated into the latest update?

Another easier way to explain: Right now, if I were to start a game with WWE, I'd have Batista as a main eventer. Somewhere in there he quit. I'm assuming he's been moved to non-wrestler. If I were to just get the most recent update, will it change him to that, or do I need to go back and find the specific update where that happened to move him off the WWE roster?

Thanks guys! Like I said, I know it was pretty dumb!!

If you download and update and put it into the data folder it overwrites everything to match what is in the new database.

i.e you will have everything set as accurate to whatever date the database is set (e.g for the Feb update it is accurate-ish to Feb1st)

If you download and update and put it into the data folder it overwrites everything to match what is in the new database.

i.e you will have everything set as accurate to whatever date the database is set (e.g for the Feb update it is accurate-ish to Feb1st)

Thanks man! That's going to save me a LOT of work!!!

• Like 1

Hopefully, Muppet's explanation made sense, but wanted to chime in, just in case this confused anyone...

If you download, for example, the April 2009 Update, it will be as accurate as I had the data as of April 1, 2009... If you download September 2007, it will be as accurate as I had the data as of September 1, 2007...

So, the latest update will be as accurate as I had the data as of February 1, 2011.

Hope this makes sense. :)

-Bill

• Like 1