Looking for some mods/mod ideas

Hey, I'm new here, but definitely not new to EWR. I'd love to use EWB members' mods and create my own for them, too.

Right now, I'm looking for two mods. The two are-

1.) An 1997/1998 nWo-controlled WCW. (The nWo was the stuff IMO, and I'd like to use them in my own storylines and etc.) I'd like it to go directly at war with WWE/WWF

2.) A "fantasy" type of mod. The wrestlers in TNA, WWE, and ROH would be scattered around between the three. Example- Randy Orton and Cena could be in TNA, while AJ Styles went to the WWE, and maybe Samoa Joe went to ROH.

Also, I would be willing to create a scenario for you guys. But it'd take a while. I could do practically anything that'd be create-able. I could do movie stars, cartoon characters, NFL players, anything.

Current Scenario

A video game world database

Promotions

Tekken

Capcom

Super Smash Bros (Not just Super Mario, Kirby and others, too)

Marvel

DC Universe

Call of Duty Series

Halo Series

Edited by footballfan4life

I could do a video game database. What I mean is I could do a Capcom promotion, Tekken, etc. But, I think it'd be easier (for me anyways) to just do a single video game/series instead of company. Example: A Resident Evil promo, and an X-Men promo. But I'd obviously have more than that. I'd look into it and figure some stuff out. The hard part is figuring out their stats. Suggestions are welcome

Ok, I understand that only one company is so easy. So I'm gone give you some more suggestions:

Namco (Brands: Tekken, Soul Calibur)

Dragonball

Mortal Kombat

Killer Instinct

King of Fighters

Capcom (Brands: Street Fighter, Final Fight)

¿Marvel? (You can take the characters from "Marvel vs Capcom Series" or put whatever you want)

¿Nintendo? (I'm a big fan of "Super Smash Bros")

¿Naruto?

Edited by SpanishMen

Ok, I understand that only one company is so easy. So I'm gone give you some more suggestions:

Namco (Brands: Tekken, Soul Calibur)

Dragonball

Mortal Kombat

Killer Instinct

King of Fighters

Capcom (Brands: Street Fighter, Final Fight)

¿Marvel? (You can take the characters from "Marvel vs Capcom Series" or put whatever you want)

¿Nintendo? (I'm a big fan of "Super Smash Bros")

¿Naruto?

Some of them I'll do. I dn't care about Dragonball. I don't know what Killer Instinct and King of Fighters is, I'll look into them.

For the tag teams and such, use Wikipedia. It'll explain a lot of the stuff. Like Sub-Zero would have Frost as his manager. or as a tag team called the Cryomancers.

I use Wikipedia for everything, so I'll use it for this. Would the characters be Sub-Zero #1 and #2?

Also, I won't be able to work on anything until Monday Afternoon. I'm busy tonight and some of tomorrow. But I'll see what I can do. As of now, I'm going to take some notes on some video games and characters and maybe start a little. Still, suggestions are welcome!

Take your time, I'm also very busy too, but I have a holiday week at march (7 to 13 March) and I can help you in this threat during that week. I'm an Tekken expert, so if you gone make this scenario, tell me what you need to know.

Edited by SpanishMen

The ideas for the promotions that I will possibly be doing are

-Marvel (comic characters)

-Capcom (resident evil and street fighter)

-DC Universe (comics)

-Tekken (I need help, i'm clueless)

-Nintendo (definitely Super Mario Bros.)

-Halo series (Imma master at this)

-Call of Duty (I got this)

Also, I won't be able to work on anything until Monday Afternoon. I'm busy tonight and some of tomorrow. But I'll see what I can do. As of now, I'm going to take some notes on some video games and characters and maybe start a little. Still, suggestions are welcome!

Take your time, I'm also very busy too, but I have a holiday week at march (7 to 13 March) and I can help you in this threat during that week. I'm an Tekken expert, so if you gone make this scenario, tell me what you need to know.

If you are willing, would you be able to do the Tekken scenario and send me the data for it?

The ideas for the promotions that I will possibly be doing are

-Marvel

-Capcom

-DC Universe

-Tekken

-Nintendo

-Halo series

Looks so good, but some promotions you need to tell what game of the series are you making reference. For example, at Tekken 4, King hates Marduk because Marduk kills Armor King 1 in a bar. Butt at the end of Tekken 5 they became friends and partners, so this will be a relationship problem. Also some characters only appears at 1 or 2 games of the serie (Jun Kazama, Devil, Angel, Unknown, Forest Law, Ogre, Michelle, Gun-Jack, and more)

Edited by SpanishMen

That's why I would want you to do the Tekken promotion, I know nothing about it. For relationships, use the latest game for it. I'd like to have between 10-20 wrestlers in a promo, so use the main characters from every game, not the 1-episode guys. If there is not enough, create them as jobbers

And, if it isn't obvious, all the bad guys will be heels, and the good guys, faces. If it's undecided, tweener

I'm probably going to do a company as a promo, with the brands being the games/series they made

PROBLEM: What promotions should be Global and which ones should be national, etc? I'm think i'm going to do it by popularity and success. With Capcom and COD at the top. Like a TNA vs. WWE thing

Ok, I'm gone give you a little preview of Tekken, based on Tekken 6

8F4um.jpg

Owner: Mishima Zaibatsu

WFAd8.jpg

Name: Tekken: King of Iron Fist Tournament

Initials: TKN

Size: Global

Based in: America (because you can't put japan)

Money: 77000000

Image: 86

Risk: 78

Advertising: 70

Production: 75

Merchandising: 70

No Dev. Territory

Training Camp: Mishima Zaibutsu

Camp Facilities: Superb

Roster

Anna Williams

Armor King

Asuka Kazama

Baek Doo San

Bruce Irvin

Bryan Fury

Christie Monteiro

Craig Marduk

Jack-6

Devil Jin

Eddy Gordo

Feng Wei

Ganryu

Heihachi Mishima

Hwoarang

Jin Kazama

Julia Chang

Kazuya Mishima

King

Kuma Jr.

Lee Chaolan

Lei Wulong

Lili

Ling Xiaoyu

Marshall Law

Mokujin

Nina Williams

Panda

Paul Phoenix

Raven

Roger Jr.

Sergei Dragunov

Steve Fox

Wang Jinrei

Yoshimitsu

Alisa Bosconovitch*

Bob*

Lars Alexanderson*

Leo*

Miguel*

Zafina*

Azazel (Final Boss)*

NANCY-MI847J (Bonus Boss)*

*New in Tekken 6

Some stables

Tekken Force (Heel)

Jin Kazama (leader)

Nina Williams

Eddy Gordo

Lee Chaolan

G Corporation (Heel)

Kazuya Mishima (leader)

Anna Williams

Jane (Face) (She signed with the G-Corporation as engineer at Tekken 5, for develop some Jack's model, she must be added as a Jack-6 manager)

Phoenix-Law Dojo

Paul Phoenix (Leader)

Marshall Law (Co-leader)

Steve Fox

Titles:

King of Iron Fist (Image:90) (Winner of the tournament)

Kings of Iron Fist Tag Team (Image: 75) (Tekken Tag Tournament)

Sponsors: Namco, Tapout