Looking for some mods/mod ideas

Ok, for Tekken, who will be uper midcarders/main eventers and who would be lower midcarders?

Anna Williams (Upper-Midcarder)

Armor King (Midcarder)

Asuka Kazama (Low-Midcarder)

Baek Doo San (Low-Midcarder)

Bruce Irvin (Low-Midcarder)

Bryan Fury (Upper-Midcarder)

Christie Monteiro (Upper-Midcarder)

Craig Marduk (Upper-Midcarder)

Jack-6 (Upper-Midcarder)

Jin Kazama/Devil Jin (Main Eventer)

Eddy Gordo (Upper Midcarder)

Feng Wei (Midcarder)

Ganryu (Low-Midcarder)

Heihachi Mishima (Main Eventer)

Hwoarang (Upper-Midcarder)

Julia Chang (Midcarder)

Kazuya Mishima (Main Eventer)

King (Upper-Midcarder)

Kuma Jr.(Midcarder)

Lee Chaolan (Midcarder)

Lei Wulong (Midcarder)

Lili (Midcarder)

Ling Xiaoyu (Low-Midcarder)

Marshall Law (Upper-Midcarder)

Mokujin (Low-Midcarder)

Nina Williams(Upper-Midcarder)

Panda (Midcarder)

Paul Phoenix (Upper-Midcarder)

Raven (Midcarder)

Roger Jr. (Midcarder)

Sergei Dragunov (Midcarder)

Steve Fox (Midcarder)

Wang Jinrei (Low-Midcarder)

Yoshimitsu (Upper-Midcarder)

Alisa Bosconovitch* (Midcarder)

Bob* (Midcarder)

Lars Alexanderson* (Upper-Midcarder)

Leo* (Low-Midcarder)

Miguel* (Midcarder)

Zafina* (Midcarder)

Azazel (Final Boss)* (Main Eventer)

Ok, for Tekken, who will be uper midcarders/main eventers and who would be lower midcarders?

Anna Williams (Upper-Midcarder)

Armor King (Midcarder)

Asuka Kazama (Low-Midcarder)

Baek Doo San (Low-Midcarder)

Bruce Irvin (Low-Midcarder)

Bryan Fury (Upper-Midcarder)

Christie Monteiro (Upper-Midcarder)

Craig Marduk (Upper-Midcarder)

Jack-6 (Upper-Midcarder)

Jin Kazama/Devil Jin (Main Eventer)

Eddy Gordo (Upper Midcarder)

Feng Wei (Midcarder)

Ganryu (Low-Midcarder)

Heihachi Mishima (Main Eventer)

Hwoarang (Upper-Midcarder)

Julia Chang (Midcarder)

Kazuya Mishima (Main Eventer)

King (Upper-Midcarder)

Kuma Jr.(Midcarder)

Lee Chaolan (Midcarder)

Lei Wulong (Midcarder)

Lili (Midcarder)

Ling Xiaoyu (Low-Midcarder)

Marshall Law (Upper-Midcarder)

Mokujin (Low-Midcarder)

Nina Williams(Upper-Midcarder)

Panda (Midcarder)

Paul Phoenix (Upper-Midcarder)

Raven (Midcarder)

Roger Jr. (Midcarder)

Sergei Dragunov (Midcarder)

Steve Fox (Midcarder)

Wang Jinrei (Low-Midcarder)

Yoshimitsu (Upper-Midcarder)

Alisa Bosconovitch* (Midcarder)

Bob* (Midcarder)

Lars Alexanderson* (Upper-Midcarder)

Leo* (Low-Midcarder)

Miguel* (Midcarder)

Zafina* (Midcarder)

Azazel (Final Boss)* (Main Eventer)

Thanks, I'll start soon. But, this won't be done for awhile, so don't expect it in a week

I'm liking the prospect of this scenario. I heard someone mention wanting a Nintendo or Mario Bros. promotion to add, or something to do with Super Smash Bros. and thought I could help.

I've actually been working on a Nintendo scenario on and off for the past 3 years or so. I have also done up a database with Super Smash Brothers: Warefare as a Global level fed with around 60-70 workers and enough staff. I made it just as a separate promotion in the regular data update for December 2010, but I have spreadsheets with all the information for the workers statistics and stuff. If you would like, I could share the data I already have compiled.

Edited by Stmapete

I'm liking the prospect of this scenario. I heard someone mention wanting a Nintendo or Mario Bros. promotion to add, or something to do with Super Smash Bros. and thought I could help.

I've actually been working on a Nintendo scenario on and off for the past 3 years or so. I have also done up a database with Super Smash Brothers: Warefare as a Global level fed with around 60-70 workers and enough staff. I made it just as a separate promotion in the regular data update for December 2010, but I have spreadsheets with all the information for the workers statistics and stuff. If you would like, I could share the data I already have compiled.

It would be FANTASTIC if you would do that. Thanks, and if you could, caould you send me the data for the promotion? Just the Super Mario promotion not the whole database.

It would be FANTASTIC if you would do that. Thanks, and if you could, caould you send me the data for the promotion? Just the Super Mario promotion not the whole database.

Give me some time to compile the data, and I'll post a roster on here and send you a database with just the promotion and the Excel Spreadsheets I use to track everything. And the promotion is based around the Super Smash Brothers franchise as a whole, not just Mario Bros.

Give me some time to compile the data, and I'll post a roster on here and send you a database with just the promotion and the Excel Spreadsheets I use to track everything. And the promotion is based around the Super Smash Brothers franchise as a whole, not just Mario Bros.

Alright, thanks you so much for your help

No worries, glad I could be of help. I've been wanting to release this Data on my own for awhile so this'll be a good way to that :)

No worries, glad I could be of help. I've been wanting to release this Data on my own for awhile so this'll be a good way to that :)

Yeah, I'm hoping I can inspire some people with this. I'm hoping people will even download and use this crying.gif

Another thing I was thinking about - What's being done about TV Networks and Sponsors and such? Are people planning on making them from scratch, or the ones from the most recent data going to be used? Personally, I think it'd be pretty cool to have in-Universe Sponsors and Networks, and it could be done as easily as just re-naming the current ones in a recent Database.

Another thing I was thinking about - What's being done about TV Networks and Sponsors and such? Are people planning on making them from scratch, or the ones from the most recent data going to be used? Personally, I think it'd be pretty cool to have in-Universe Sponsors and Networks, and it could be done as easily as just re-naming the current ones in a recent Database.

I was thinking of that, and I think I'mma do what you just said

Alright, so here’s the Roster and Data I have compiled for the Super Smash Brothers Federation. I planned it around being a Global federation that could compete with the WWE in the data I had. All the playable characters from the 3 games are included on the roster, but to fill it out to the 60-70 workers needed for a Global federation I had to include extra characters. Most, if not all, of the extra workers I added make some sort of appearance in one of the Smash Bros. games (as a trophy, a background character or an Assist Trophy Character). The stats are supposed to be reflective of the playable characters’ in-game statistics, but for some of them I just had to make a judgment call. I am completely open to suggestions about people to add/cut or how to tweak stats.

So here is the roster. If you’re confused about who the workers are exactly, I will supply a link to download the Excel Spreadsheet I use to manage the workers. It has all the information you’d need about who the characters are and what their statistics are like. I’m having trouble getting MegaUpload to work and can’t add the Spreadsheet. Anyone know of another similar site that I could us to upload that?

Agahnim (Manager)

Ana (Developmental)

Black Shadow (Lower Midcard)

Bowser (Main Event)

Bowser Jr. (Lower Midcard)

Captain Falcon (Midcard)

Captain Olimar (Lower Midcard)

Charizard (Midcard)

Dark Link (Midcard)

Dark Samus (Midcard)

Diddy Kong (Lower Midcard)

Donkey Kong (Upper Midcard)

Falco Lombardi (Midcard)

Fox McCloud (Midcard)

Ganondorf (Main Event)

Hammer Bros #1 (Developmental)

Hammer Bros #2 (Developmental)

Ike (Lower Midcarder)

Isaac (Developmental)

Ivysaur (Lower Midcard)

Jigglypuff (Midcard)

K. K. Slider (Manager)

Kat (Developmental)

King Dedede (Midcard)

King K. Rool (Midcard)

Kirby (Main Event)

Knuckle Joe (Developmental)

Kraid (Midcard)

Leon Powalski (Lower Midcard)

Link (Main Event)

Little Mac (Developmental)

Louie (Developmental)

Lucario (Lower Midcard)

Lucas (Lower Midcard)

Luigi (Main Event)

Lyn (Developmental)

Mario (Main Event)

Marth (Midcard)

Meta Knight (Upper Midcard)

Mewtwo (Midcard)

Mr. Game and Watch (Midcard)

Nana (Opener)

Ness (Midcard)

Panther Caroso (Lower Midcard)

Petey Piranha (Midcard)

Pichu (Opener)

Pico (Lower Midcard)

Pikachu (Upper Midcard)

Pit (Opener)

Pokemon Trainer (Manager)

Popo (Opener)

Princess Peach (Upper Midcard)

Princess Zelda (Upper Midcard)

R.O.B. (Midcard)

Rayquaza (Midcard)

Ridley (Upper Midcard)

Roy (Lower Midcard)

Samurai Goroh (Lower Midcard)

Samus (Upper Midcard)

Solid Snake (Upper Midcard)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Upper Midcard)

Squirtle (Midcard)

Tom Nook (Non-Worker)

Waluigi (Midcard)

Wario (Upper Midcard)

Wolf O'Donnell (Midcard)

Yoshi (Upper Midcard)

Thanksthumbsup.gif

To answer you question: mediafire, sendspace and rapidshare

Also, I'm not going to take all of them, Super Smash Bros has wayyy more characters than any other promo, so I'll probably take the midcards and higher, and some other's I like (Diddy Kong pervert.gif)

Edited by footballfan4life

I think there is already an existing scenario with all the characters you are planning. There's even a diary based on it, you guys might want to have a look at the roster

http://www.ewbattleg...showtopic=81834

I've been following Cornwhall's Diary for awhile, and it's pretty cool. He linked me to the topic where he found the Data on Page 3 of the Diary. The Data used in the diary is pretty edited from the Data I as linked to. For example, the actual Data does not include Mario who has a big part in the Diary. But it's still pretty cool, and has a lot of people from the Marvel and DC Universes as well as Star Wars and a lot of other franchises.

Edited by Stmapete

I would love to help with this scenario. I'm very knowledgeable about Marvel Comics, maybe I can start a spreadsheet with basic information on the workers and send it you so you can add it to the database? But how big of a Roster should I create? I was thinking about 60-80 wrestlers would be good. And I would also love to create a Dragon Ball Z and Street Figher federation too.

-Note-

Since the Marvel universe is so large, I'm thinking about making either 2 or 3 different promotions with the X-Men having their own National size fed with about 40 workers and a development company for the younger, lesser known characters and a Spider-Man/Avengers federation

Edited by Trav226

-Shots in this idea because there should be one-

Why not try a America-Uk Territory based Scenerio?

with Wrestlers who wrestle in the Uk.

Somewhere I have the start of a UK database... I'll admit I only did the co-ordinating and a lot of the workers so far was done by The Who (as he had spare time and knowledge from his TEW databases). However, I could throw in my knowledge (well, WAW wrestlers) and then I'd be happy to let someone with more time & knowledge take it :)

• Like 1