Arsenic Problem

Just started a new game with the old XWF fed but in 2011. I signed Desond Wolfe as a non wrestler but really want to put him in the main event picture with Animal. Attempted to use arsenic just to change him into a wrestler and it just want change him. Not from a Non Wrestler to Wrestler or even Manager. I checked the other features and its working just fine, i managed to use Arsenic for that reason before but its just stopped. Can anyone help?

Well i figured at first i might have to change his gimmick because for an insane reason it was stuck on authority so i changed it and tried to change the position but still no luck. Released him and re signed him but this time he signed as a Main Event so had to do it like that in the end. Problem was he got signed by WWE a week later