Effverse mod

Guest Vanishrap

Guest Vanishrap

I want to play in the beginning of the wrestling world. But i cant find Effverse mod for TEW 2005. I've found only 08 and 10 mods... Does anybody have thats mod for TEW 2005?

• 2 weeks later...

As I said in the other thread about this, I'm making a version of a "Beginning of the World" scenario for TEW2005. So far, I've removed all the popularity scores for all workers A-D. It's going to be a while. It's slow going and my fingers get REALLY SORE from all the mouse clicking. I'm basing it on The Who's TEW2005 October update data. I'll upload it to Rapidshare or MegaUpload when it's finished.

Question: For all the promotions, about how much cash do you think I should start them off with ? Should I start them all out with the same amount of cash? I would imagine that they would start out with a much smaller amount of cash considering that this is the "Beginning of the World".

As I said in the other thread about this, I'm making a version of a "Beginning of the World" scenario for TEW2005. So far, I've removed all the popularity scores for all workers A-D. It's going to be a while. It's slow going and my fingers get REALLY SORE from all the mouse clicking. I'm basing it on The Who's TEW2005 October update data. I'll upload it to Rapidshare or MegaUpload when it's finished.

Question: For all the promotions, about how much cash do you think I should start them off with ? Should I start them all out with the same amount of cash? I would imagine that they would start out with a much smaller amount of cash considering that this is the "Beginning of the World".

Either $1,000 or $5,000, and please upload it to MegaUpload if you do it.

My "Beginning of the World" scenario is going to basically have all wrestlers with popularity set to 0 and all the promotions are going to be pretty much just starting out. I havn't really decided exactly what I'm going to do with it yet. When I finish it, I'm going to have to give it some play testing to see how it plays (and watch how the computer plays it.)

My goal is for it to have good variation and be fun and challenging to play. I'm not really sure as to what level I'm going to start each promotion yet, but it's going to be like a "All wrestlers have 0 popularity and all promotions are either small or backyard.. I want it to be as if the industry just started from scratch. I may even remove most promotions and just start with a small sprinkling of them and put all the promotions into the "New Promotions" section of the database so the computer can create them on the fly to simulate more promotions coming into being as the industry starts.

Edited by Blacklight

Okay, then; but it's still nothing like the Effverse mod. The Effverse starts in the 1920s with a handful of wrestlers and maybe two or three promotions. From there, it relies on TEW 08 and 10's worker generation to fill up the wrestling world.

What you're making sounds more like, if I'm remembering it correctly, a TEW05 pseudo-translation of the "Ultimate Fed Warfare" scenario for EWR. Hopefully it inspires more people to experiment with their data so we can get more activity around here.

I have another project that I've been working on too that I'm in "Playtest Mode" for. It took forever, but I made a database for my favorite local promotion, "Connecticut Wrestling Entertainment" with the additions of some other local wrestlers who I really like and see all the time here. It's designed to be easily importable into any other database but you still have to copy the stuff that TEW2005 won't import by hand. I'm trying to figure out why the promotion fires almost all of it's wrestlers when the computer controls it though. There's probably nothing I can do about it. There's still some tweaks that need to be done on it. I'll be uploading that when I feel it's ready and have the people here double check my data to get it as accurate as possible (Most of these stats are serious guestimation using the stats for like two or three wrestlers from The Who's real world database as measuring sticks).

Edited by Blacklight