TEW10 Real World Update: January 2012

This download is AMAZING! Quick question though? Anyway to get it so the pictures match up with the workers. For some reason it doesn't do that on mine. Any ideas why?

Go to Editor on the mainmenu screen. Edit Database, then click database options at the top. You'll see a section that says Picture folder. Choose the one you want, save then start your game.

And thank you for the update, excellent work as always.

Edited by zrc

- Run TEW10 in Administrator mode (provided you're using a post-XP version of Windows).

- Click on the Editor button.

- Click on "Create Database" and name the new database.

- Go into Program Files and find the GDS folder. Click on the TEW2010 folder, then "Databases".

- Find the database folder that matches the name you gave in the third step.

- Copy the data you're going to use and paste it into the database's folder.

• Like 1

Could someone please upload this to rapidshare or 4shared since MegaUpload got shut down? Pretty please? smug.gif

i seem to have "misplaced" my jan update i could send u a early feb update if u want?

Feb Preview - so far ive re-done ALL the locations, finally got round to converting all the ones from TheWhos TEW05 mod, im also in the process of adding lots more alter egos aswell as the standard monthly updates

also i looking for someone to help test/edit the mod, mainly need someone who plays the game regularly, if anyone is interested or wants to know more feel free to send me a PM

Could someone please upload this to rapidshare or 4shared since MegaUpload got shut down? Pretty please? smug.gif

i seem to have "misplaced" my jan update i could send u a early feb update if u want?

Feb Preview - so far ive re-done ALL the locations, finally got round to converting all the ones from TheWhos TEW05 mod, im also in the process of adding lots more alter egos aswell as the standard monthly updates

also i looking for someone to help test/edit the mod, mainly need someone who plays the game regularly, if anyone is interested or wants to know more feel free to send me a PM

PM sent smug.gif

Now that I can't download this update due to MegaUpload being shut down, ther is nothing I want more than to download this update.

Bah.

I actually haven't tried any of your real-world updates yet (been kicking a couple of ones from Greydog around forever),but quick question...in terms of set-up/pic packs...currently I have an obscenely large folder of ones done on the "CW Saton" background. They are all pretty much named with simple wrestler names "Chris Jericho.jpg", as far as people have seen, should this match up with the data-set? I've had issues with a few scenarios, based on "Chris_Jericho.jpg" filename set-ups.

Again, I haven't been able to grab the files yet, so haven't seen the picture set, but ideally I would love to sort of keep going with the one I have been building.

Excited to try this one out (I always end up making up a few Australian and Mexican promotions anyhow, just to flesh the globe out a bit, so interested in seeing some legit companies out there).

Cheers,

Dyko