TEW10 Real World Update: May 2012

Here is the May update which includes Raw Spolier

May Update - https://rapidshare.com/files/2127683941/May_Update.rar

People Picture Pack NEW - https://rapidshare.com/files/4063954144/MayPeoplePack.rar

PicPack (Logos/TV/Etc) NEW - https://rapidshare.com/files/200810213/MayPicPack.rar

All can also be found here - http://gnetwork.reallyhotstuff.net/

• Like 1

You should really look at the relationships you have. There are far too many and it kills load times and a lot of them don't make any sense. Just because someone is trained by someone, it doesn't make them a protege. Scott Hall shouldn't be the protege of six people, especially Al Snow. A lot of the friendships just seem really ridiculous too.

Other than relationships, the only really thing that needs looked at are people's races. Booker T isn't white tongue.gif

Also, Layla El isn't injured

Edited by JaysinXero

Dustin Rhodes aka Goldust has been released by WWE

Where's that being reported? It's not on WWE.com, their roster page, or the WWE corporate site.

http://www.wrestling...sibly-Released/

apparently it'd legit Kevin Nash was tweeting about it wwe just haven't said anything yet will have to see what happens could be false maybe Road Dogg might have been released just have to wait and see

Edited by Guinness-Mick

Create Black Tiger

Add Minoru Suzuki as Upper Midcarder Heel (and Remove Him from AJPW and delete the stables GURENTAI,

Add Yoshihiro Takayama as Upper Midcarder Heel

Add Strong Man as Midcarder Face

Add TAKA Michinoku as Midcarder Heel

Add BUSHI as Midcarder Face

Remove AKIRA, Giant Bernard, TAJIRI, Kota Ibushi

Create Suzuki-gun Stable with Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer, Taichi, Yoshihiro Takayama, Taka Michinoku, Black Tiger

Create Tag Team between Toru Yano and Takashi Iizuka

Riki Choshu is still Active Wrestler, i suggest to make him a free agent and as Semi Active Wrestler

Super Strong Machine is still Active Wrestler, i suggest to make him a Semi Active Wrestler

Hiroyoshi Tenzan is a Semi Active Wrestler in the game, i suggest to make him an Active Wrestler

Karl Anderson is now a Upper Midcarder Face, and remove his contract with NOAH

Okada is a Main Eventer Heel now

Mistuhide Hirasawa is now Captain New Japan

Nobuo Yoshihashi is now YOSHI-HASHI

Protege: a person who receives support and protection from an influential patron who furthers the protege's career.

The following is a quote from Derek B, who is a TEW Development Member on the GDS site. Al Snow really has no relationship with most of the people he "trained" on Tough Enough.

Not necessarily. Many mod makers make the mistake of adding a mentor relationship for a trainer, which is simply not necessary. A mentor is someone who spends a lot of time helping to teach a worker, continually giving them help and advice through their career and often going out of their way to give the protege a helping hand up the ranks.

A trainer... gives someone the basics and that's about it. Since that's all Everest ever seems to have done for Jumbo, that's why they don't have the mentor-protege relationship. And why most mods have a LOT more of those relationships than necessary in them.

Edited by JaysinXero

Well if you feel that he is wrong in doing so then delete all of them. I personally disagree and would rather go with the real definition of protege and mentor.

You should really look at the relationships you have. There are far too many and it kills load times and a lot of them don't make any sense. Just because someone is trained by someone, it doesn't make them a protege. Scott Hall shouldn't be the protege of six people, especially Al Snow. A lot of the friendships just seem really ridiculous too.

Other than relationships, the only really thing that needs looked at are people's races. Booker T isn't white tongue.gif

Also, Layla El isn't injured

Also, Christian Faith hasn't gone by that name in a really long time. He goes by Ricky Shane Page and he no longer wears a mask.

You have Rima Fakih as a male

lol my bad, i will fix all them, as for relationships, most have been transfered from tew05 and ive only added extras on request

Well if you feel that he is wrong in doing so then delete all of them. I personally disagree and would rather go with the real definition of protege and mentor.

The "real" definition isn't how the game works.

It's also like male sex appeal, even the most attractive male isn't supposed to be over 45 in Sex Appeal.

I like the relationships. The detail and effort Cpt C puts in is a big part of the reason I play his mod. A lot of other mod makers kind of ignore that it seems and it always kind of annoys me when I'm deep into a game and suddenly discover a couple of people who should be family or friends or loyal aren't.

That designer said that "it wasn't necessary", not that it was wrong. Its a level of detail he doesn't think needs to be done for the game to work properly. But one man's definition of a good game is different than other man's. This has come up in other mods and on other boards when people tried to build huge databases that covered as much of the wrestling world as possible. People would say "that's not how the game was designed, you're adding more than it works best with, the load times are too long." If that's how you feel then I respect that, but personally I don't mind waiting a minute or two for my days to load if it means more detail.

Agreed with GalacticGonzo. Also, think in real life terms, for example, Rhino was trained by Scott D'amore so it is likely he will have favouritism towards him being employed and will speak highly of him. this is repliacted in the game through the use of a protege/mentor relationship.