TEW10 Real World Update: May 2012

Just started playing TEW 10 with your May Update and I love it so far, great job!

While playing these are a couple of things that I noticed and that you might want to edit (or not) for future updates:

- Layla is still out injured in this update

- Masada is a heavyweight or at least light heavyweight (not lightweight) born in June 1981

- Franky the Mobster is born in 1980

- Super Dragon is born in 1980 according to PWG's twitter

- Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose is born in Dec 1985

- Eddie Kingston is born in 1981

- you might want to set Maryse's and Torrie Wilson's status to "out of the business"... but I guess in the end it's up to the player's perception of whether they're still part of the wreslting business or not

- Sami Callihan's popularity in the USA should be a little higher, since it says that he's "virtually unknown" which is really not the case. I suggest 35-40 in the Tri State area and 20 everywhere else.

- almost every German wrestler in the game has their nationality set to "French"

- Steve Douglas is retired and is likely to never wrestle again

- also you could set the French skills of some of the better known Quebec wrestlers like the Rougeaus, Kevin Steen, El Generico, Franky the Mobster, LuFisto, Sexxxy Eddy, etc to "fluent"

Also, Brooke Hogan is apparently back in the business as an authority figure for the TNA knockout division.

Just started playing TEW 10 with your May Update and I love it so far, great job!

While playing these are a couple of things that I noticed and that you might want to edit (or not) for future updates:

- Layla is still out injured in this update

- Masada is a heavyweight or at least light heavyweight (not lightweight) born in June 1981

- Franky the Mobster is born in 1980

- Super Dragon is born in 1980 according to PWG's twitter

- Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose is born in Dec 1985

- Eddie Kingston is born in 1981

- you might want to set Maryse's and Torrie Wilson's status to "out of the business"... but I guess in the end it's up to the player's perception of whether they're still part of the wreslting business or not

- Sami Callihan's popularity in the USA should be a little higher, since it says that he's "virtually unknown" which is really not the case. I suggest 35-40 in the Tri State area and 20 everywhere else.

- almost every German wrestler in the game has their nationality set to "French"

- Steve Douglas is retired and is likely to never wrestle again

- also you could set the French skills of some of the better known Quebec wrestlers like the Rougeaus, Kevin Steen, El Generico, Franky the Mobster, LuFisto, Sexxxy Eddy, etc to "fluent"

Also, Brooke Hogan is apparently back in the business as an authority figure for the TNA knockout division.

thanks for the feedback, i will get all them changed for the June update

Masada only weighs 216 pounds. That's a lightweight in TEW. From the help file. If you want to stretch it, he'd be a middleweight tops.

Giant Special cases

Super Heavyweight 380lb +

Big Heavyweight 320 – 380lbs

Heavyweight 290 – 320lbs

Light Heavyweight 260 – 290lbs

Middleweight 230 – 260lbs

Lightweight Most male wrestlers under 230lbs, large female wrestlers

Small Unusually small male wrestlers, female wrestlers

Very Small Smaller female wrestlers, small male non-wrestlers

Edited by JaysinXero

Masada only weighs 216 pounds. That's a lightweight in TEW.

Actually we're both wrong. Masada weighs about 230-240 which makes him a middleweight, my mistake.

Those 216 pounds that have been put on most sites, that's actually false information that has probably been copied from one site to another. Wikipedia has him at 216 and 6 feet and they've put Online World of Wrestling as a source. But Online World of Wrestling have actually updated his profile since and he's now at 230 pounds and 6'4". The CZW website has a different height for him but they've put his weight at 230 too.

Really doesn't matter in the end, if you see that guy in the ring you'll know that he's definetly closer to 230 pounds and 6 feet and 4 inches than whatever they've put on Wikipedia.