RandomVerse

twixone

RandomVerse(still a working title) Mod:

This Mod is for TEW 2013!!!

sorry i forgot to put it in the title!

My Idea: Im gonna set up 40 Company's at a Backyard Popularity. The Game Starts in the year 1900. Im gonna Simulate the game until 2000. With Generated Workers On. Then we have a completely Random Generated Universe of Wrestling. I'm interested in how the game is Building up the Universe on its own.

To make it more Random i want the Community to Help. I need a lot of things to start the Simulation. First of all Promotions! The Game has 40 Regions. To Give them all a Fair start every region should have 1 Promotion. If you are interested in Joining the RandomVerse, simply fill out the form i put in the end of the Thread.

(USA)

Great Lakes (jason MccourTy Forbes) World Wrestling Association of Associated Wrestling Worldwide

Mid Atlantic

Mid South

Mid West

New England

North West

South East

South West (chikbot) Golden West Wrestling

Tri State

Puerto Rico

Hawaii

(Canada)

The Maritimes

Quebec

Ontario

The Prairies

British Columbia

(Mexico)

Nothern

South Eastern

West Central

(British Isles)

Central

North

Scotland

South

Ireland

(Japan)

Tohoku

Kanto

Chubu

Kinki

Chungoku

Shikoku

Kyushu

Hokkaido

(Europe)

Central

Scandinavia

Mediterranean

Eastern

(Australia)

Western

Central

Eastern

New Zealand

Im gonna Update the List, as soon as possible. First Poster gets the Spot. If you wanna participate: just answer to this Topic with your promotion name and your home region.

Form: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PQTgnWZXgA1qRTTk7lZgJDbPJvsbhUqqJYvsw4KSChQ/edit?usp=sharing

In the form you can Post your Companys name, Product, Owner, Skills, Events, Titles and all that Stuff. But Please wait until we have enough Participants to start, before you fill it out.

I hope alot of guys are curious too what the Game is doing to a Random Universe. What kind of Promotions is Leading? Who is the Top Star in the World? Will Promotions be already Dead? Are there any Wars going on? What is the Universe looking like?

Edited by twixone