Fear The Walking Dead

Baddar

11 hours ago, Ruki said:

Hide contents

Yay! No more boat for now!

Boo! Strand's love is dead :(

And...damn. That caretaker woman is going to be a huge problem.

And Chris is fucked up....oh man. That kid needs to die. 

Chris... 

I was surprised to see how fast they went in that direction with Chris.  It'll be interesting to see if they can turn his character around, or if he's completely gone and dead. 

Edited by TGWL

You're right Chris, you are no good.

And Nick, you are sick in the head. Just like everyone else at the house.

Edit: Oh shit, the compound went up fast. And I did not expect Madison to lock Celia up with the dead. Damn.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ruki said:

You're right Chris, you are no good.

And Nick, you are sick in the head. Just like everyone else at the house.

Edit: Oh shit, the compound went up fast. And I did not expect Madison to lock Celia up with the dead. Damn.

She's the one person I DO expect to do "whatever" in these scenarios ... all she gives a shit is about her daughter [/give a shit].  She acts first and doesn't bother with a ? later.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah ... I mean I get the whole 'swing' thing as in these types of scenarios your going to get tunnel vision or have a "blind focus" .... but when she went down the rabbit hole when her daughter was slapping her face with reality and just kind of stared at her blankly like she was an idiot for not getting it ... yeah, throat punch time.

Chris and the gang? They are shitty. Shitty, shitty people.

If they were just gonna leave, leave! Don't put a bullet in your friend. 

I'm glad that Travis is back with his family! But still, Madison, meh. (Although, the reveal about her husband was an interesting reveal)

BUT OH SHIT THAT FINAL SCENE

Kinda hope Chris is dead. Fuck that guy.

Can I ask some questions here? Spoiler answers if need be.

I have not yet watched a second of season 2(nor season 6 of the parent show). I have not even really kept up with it but I have read recaps for 2 of the episodes and paid attention to chatter. Based off my limited exposure to it, I have questions about 2 characters.

There was so much love for Daniel Salazar in season 1 and I echoed those sentiments. However I've barely heard any talk about him which leads me to fear that they have either:

-killed him off(although I'd wager if they had, I'd surely heard of that).

-sidelined him(which seems a waste of a good character).

-ruined his character, with a seasons worth of poor storylines.

So what's the deal with Daniel in season 2?

Same kind of thing with Travis. Whether it was love for the actor, the character, or even both, he was popular. I've seen him mentioned but I don't see the same buzz about him now. Has he been a victim of poor storylines?

For Daniel: Sidelined. He went missing after the mid-season finale. I imagine he is gonna show up next episode, because it's the finale. 

Travis: Still in, still great. But has been getting less screen time since the mid season finale. The last episode was all about him and Chris, and it was pretty great. Travis is the best.

7 hours ago, Noah said:

Can I ask some questions here? Spoiler answers if need be.

I have not yet watched a second of season 2(nor season 6 of the parent show). I have not even really kept up with it but I have read recaps for 2 of the episodes and paid attention to chatter. Based off my limited exposure to it, I have questions about 2 characters.

There was so much love for Daniel Salazar in season 1 and I echoed those sentiments. However I've barely heard any talk about him which leads me to fear that they have either:

-killed him off(although I'd wager if they had, I'd surely heard of that).

-sidelined him(which seems a waste of a good character).

-ruined his character, with a seasons worth of poor storylines.

So what's the deal with Daniel in season 2?

Same kind of thing with Travis. Whether it was love for the actor, the character, or even both, he was popular. I've seen him mentioned but I don't see the same buzz about him now. Has he been a victim of poor storylines?

The way thy handled Daniels character was to write him off in a way that makes you think he's probably dead. Although you didn't actually see it, you don't think Daniel survived.  I'm going to assume that there's no way they actually went ahead and completely killed off his character, and like RUKI posted, Daniel could show up on the 2 hour finale, or next season. 

Travis - after the mid-season break, Travis didn't have much on-screen time outside of like 2 episodes.  He's now in a position where that should change for the finale and for next season. 

• Like 1

Just finished part 1 of the season finale.

Holy shit did Travis fuck those bastards up. They deserve it, but that was messy.

I didn't really expect them to kill Chris...but I'm glad they did. That was such a bad character. But I'm worried that this will take Travis down a bad path :(

• Like 1

I liked how the development of the way Chris died will impact the group, especially Travis, but damn am I the only one who wanted to see something far worse happen to Chris? Not that getting into a car accident and being shot in the head isn't bad but, I just felt like that character made you want to see him really get it.