2007 Data

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I've been looking all over the internet and the forums for data from 2007, preferably one where Smackdown, Raw and ECW are split as different brands? 

If anyone has this it would be very much appreciated.

3 hours ago, TakersNo1Fan said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I've been looking all over the internet and the forums for data from 2007, preferably one where Smackdown, Raw and ECW are split as different brands? 

If anyone has this it would be very much appreciated.

Split Data was more of a random, pick and choose deal. It wasn't always done and was barely shared around.
If you choose a month, I'll be able to make up the split data for you.

8 hours ago, Rocky said:

Split Data was more of a random, pick and choose deal. It wasn't always done and was barely shared around.
If you choose a month, I'll be able to make up the split data for you.

January 2007 would be great and highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

On 7/10/2017 at 20:39, TakersNo1Fan said:

January 2007 would be great and highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Sorry about the hold up. Got distracted by Fire Pro. I've looked into it and there is no functional January 2007 data.
The closest I can get you is May 2007 or November 2006.

The July 2006 one that is available has a corrupted worker.dat file. I remember checking for someone else recently.There is no June update for that month either.
The best thing to do is probably use August, and just adjust roster accordingly.

@Razor1124 Might not be exactly helpful, but I felt as if I could at least try to lend a hand. True to what @Rocky said, the Data for July 2006 has a corrupted Worker file while the update for June 2006 is nothing but a .zip file with 0kb. Pretty much rendered a dud. What I went ahead and did was salvaged the July 2006 Data while erasing the Worker file and replacing it with the Worker file from May 2006. It may be a bit of a stretch, but hopefully it could help out some. Otherwise, Rocky's suggestion for August's worker file works too.

Here's the Data for July 2006 w/ May's worker file: Mediafire

And here's the Data with Rocky's suggestion of July 2006 w/ August's worker file: Mediafire

Edited by Celtinigma
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Celtinigma said:

@Razor1124 Might not be exactly helpful, but I felt as if I could at least try to lend a hand. True to what @Rocky said, the Data for July 2006 has a corrupted Worker file while the update for June 2006 is nothing but a .zip file with 0kb. Pretty much rendered a dud. What I went ahead and did was salvaged the July 2006 Data while erasing the Worker file and replacing it with the Worker file from May 2006. It may be a bit of a stretch, but hopefully it could help out some. Otherwise, Rocky's suggestion for August's worker file works too.

Here's the Data for July 2006 w/ May's worker file: Mediafire

And here's the Data with Rocky's suggestion of July 2006 w/ August's worker file: Mediafire

Nicely done, friend.

• Like 1

On 12/07/2017 at 01:29, Rocky said:

Sorry about the hold up. Got distracted by Fire Pro. I've looked into it and there is no functional January 2007 data.
The closest I can get you is May 2007 or November 2006.

No problem. November 2006 would work.