TEW05 - Storylines

I have been playing TEW05 for a couple of months now, and i have to admit that i must only use a handfull of the storylines provided, so i have decided to make my own, i am gonna make storylines based on ones i enjoyed, from the wwf/wcw/ecw days to the current wwe/tna days as these are the wrestling shows i have watched!

so far i have only made 2 storylines (the colin delaney wwe career, and carlitos smackdown debut vs john cena), i am planning to write alot more including e.g. Rock vs Austin, Matt Hardy vs Edge, WWF vs The Alliance, Sting vs nWo, Taz vs Sabu etc etc

was woundering if you peeps thinks its a good or bad idea?

and also i can upload the file for download once i have finished, and are there any requests for certain storylines you would like in the game?

• Like 1

Great idea man

I will give you some ideas for your storylines:

Y2J vs HBK

Kane vs Rey Mysterio

Mike Knox vs Finlay

Matt Hardy vs MVP

HBK and JBL

Chuck Palumbo vs Jamie Noble

ok i could sort them out, quick question, can u put the year of the feud as these days superstars feud with the same people every couple of years, look at Orton vs Triple H for example

Y2J vs HBK - Which Feud? the one that involves Lance Cade and the "eye injury", or the earlier Feud that leads to the Mania match

When did Knox and Finlay feud? or should i just make a ramdom story?

• Like 3

Y2J vs HBK - The last one, one of the best feuds that I ever seen

Kane vs Rey Mysterio - 2008

Mike Knox vs Finlay - 2008 (Mike Knox was angry because Finlay had turned face and he wasn't "the man who loves to fight" anymore, and Knox attacked him every week, until Finlay finally bet Knox in a 1 on 1 match)

Matt Hardy vs MVP - 2007 (Basketball contest, eat pizza contest, etc)

HBK and JBL - 2008/2009, when JBL hired HBK

Chuck Palumbo vs Jamie Noble - For the love of Michelle McCool, face turns heel and Heel turns face

Edited by albertocp
  • Like 2

WWF/E

- Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold - 1996-1997

- Owen Hart vs. Triple H - 1998 (the build up to and the eventual Mania 14 match

- Austin vs. McMahon - 1997/8 - 2000 (could be broken up into parts)

- Hogan vs. McMahon - 2003

- McMahon vs. Flair - 2001-2002

- Debut of Lesnar to him winning the title in 2002

WCW

- Goldberg’s undefeated streak

ECW

- Raven vs. Dreamer

- Raven vs. Sandman

- Shane Douglas vs. Sabu vs. Taz

- RVD vs. Lynn

- Sabu vs. Taz

TNA

- Samoa Joe’s undefeated streak

- Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle - original feud

- AMW vs. Triple X

• Like 3

This not so much as a storyline but an angle. It involved Ric Flair, Greg Valentine, and Ricky Steamboat. Valentine lured Steamboat out. Flair jumped him and then together they rubbed Steamboat's face into the concrete floor. I want to say they did this back around 1979 or 1980.

• Like 4

This not so much as a storyline but an angle. It involved Ric Flair, Greg Valentine, and Ricky Steamboat. Valentine lured Steamboat out. Flair jumped him and then together they rubbed Steamboat's face into the concrete floor. I want to say they did this back around 1979 or 1980.

that's an angle since it was only one event right?

• Like 3

ok shall add that Angle for you mate

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Storyline Samples 0.1

Includes ALL The Unchained Storylines from majik mod 0.56, plus a couple have been kept and edited, i also added around 15 storylines of my own, as per the requests. like i said its a sample to see what people think, if people like it i will do more requests, please let me know what u think, what works/what doesnt, and any more storys you want!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TS0S3Z1U

you will need these angles for the storys to work,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4NCO1P50

hope you like it!

WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT!!

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 4

Most Storylines on this thread are in the update (66 in total)

You will need the angle pack aswell, has updates on including "cashes in money in the bank" which you will need for the Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk storyline to work

Storylines - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DIPJWWL2

Angles - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RSN9D6QM

Let me know what you think, either on this thread or PM me, any problems let me know and i will fix it

• Like 4

I think for people who watch the inderpendent promotions like myself you could maybe add the Steve Corino vs Homicide feud that lasted nearly four years before ending in a no ropes barbed wire match at the original War Of The Wire event. Another one you could have is Homicide's ROH World Championship Storyline where he to go through different obsticals before finally getting his shot at Final Battle where if he didn't win he had to leave ROH. Got some idea for TNA ones as well, the Styles/Joe/Daniels feud, the whole who Suicide really is, with different wrestlers trying to unmask him which then just stopped for some strange reason. Sting putting his career on the line against Jarrett at Bound For Glory, with Jeff Jarrett disappearing before turning face and joining Kurt Angle's lockdown team.

Kurt Angle vs Joe, Styles/Joe/Daniels are already on the update

for next update - already added the Big Show - Floyd Mayweather

will add the TNA ones for you, but the indy ones well take abit of reseach but i will try my best to do that for you

• Like 1